Windows 10: Is is true that EasyBCD doesn't work well with UEFI systems?

Discus and support Is is true that EasyBCD doesn't work well with UEFI systems? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I read that statement in an article about dual booting Windows and UBuntu. 49887 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by x509, May 10, 2016.

1. x509 Win User

Is is true that EasyBCD doesn't work well with UEFI systems?

I read that statement in an article about dual booting Windows and UBuntu.

:)

2. how to stop booting from windows boot manager windows 10

Is it a WIndows Boot menu? Can we see a picture? If a WIndows Boot menu doesn't show up in msconfig then install EasyBCD which will always catch it.

Unless it's a BIOS/UEFI Boot menu popup?

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, May 10, 2016
  3. BCD problem, Identified Windows installations: 0 (Existing solutions haven't worked)

Hi,

Just to add some information :

EasyBCD and UEFI

EasyBCD and UEFI

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, May 10, 2016
  4. Is is true that EasyBCD doesn't work well with UEFI systems?

Sort of ...

EasyBCD and UEFI

Slartybart, May 10, 2016
Thema:

Is is true that EasyBCD doesn't work well with UEFI systems?

1. Is is true that EasyBCD doesn't work well with UEFI systems? - Similar Threads - true EasyBCD doesn't

2. Clipchamp doesn't work well with edited photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp doesn't work well with edited photos?: This never happened before. I take pictures and make them look better using an app called Lightroom. But I don't think Clipchamp can stand the edited photos. because when the sky looks beautiful in the actual picture, then I put it in Clipchamp and it completely destroys the...
  3. Clipchamp doesn't work well with edited photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipchamp doesn't work well with edited photos?: This never happened before. I take pictures and make them look better using an app called Lightroom. But I don't think Clipchamp can stand the edited photos. because when the sky looks beautiful in the actual picture, then I put it in Clipchamp and it completely destroys the...
  4. Left click doesn't work well in games WINDOWS11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left click doesn't work well in games WINDOWS11: In any game I have the problem that my left click responds randomly, running and shooting is impossible. It is a new laptop, I have been reinstalling the mouse driver several times with no solution. The issue persists on both the external mouse and the mousepad. I'm nowhere...
  5. Left click doesn't work well in games WINDOWS11

Left click doesn't work well in games WINDOWS11: In any game I have the problem that my left click responds randomly, running and shooting is impossible. It is a new laptop, I have been reinstalling the mouse driver several times with no solution. The issue persists on both the external mouse and the mousepad. I'm nowhere...
  6. My computer doesn't work well on lastest windows version

My computer doesn't work well on lastest windows version: Hi, Thanks for answering my question, first I really sorry for my bad English. Ok, let's go to the problem.I'm using a laptop name Asus_a411u, it works perfectly when I just bought it but after 2 years it gets slower. as you know, CPU's base clock is 2.2 GHz and the boost...
  7. Asus stylus pen doesn't work well

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus stylus pen doesn't work well: Hello, I have an Asus Zenbook Flip 14 with Windows 10. I got it for 3 month now and the Asus pen doesn't seem to work well and I'm not sure what is the problem. When it does work, it works perfectly but sometime the pen doesn't respond properly. I can use it for a few...
  8. UEFI boot VM's on non UEFI systems

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    UEFI boot VM's on non UEFI systems: Hi folks if you want to test such things as UEFI boot or even Secure boot on a VM running on older hardware that doesn't have UEFI boot it's still easily possible. On for example Linux host running KVM/QEMU a Windows VM ( This also works on Windows hosts running VMWare for...
  9. system restore doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    system restore doesn't work: hi guys, my system restore doesn't work. ive just spent almost 3 hours online with a Microsoft techie who advised that my Lenovo disc drive was not compatible with the latest critical update that came out last night from MS. we tried loads of stuff (well they did remotely)...
  10. UEFI installation on non-UEFI system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UEFI installation on non-UEFI system: Hi there, I wanted to boot an existing Windows 10 install taken from a UEFI notebook into an older non-UEFI notebook and I only get a flashing cursor. Booted with an installation media and the automatic startup repair did not work. Browsing online I tried re-creating the...