Windows 10: Is it a good idea to stay and using unsupported Windows 10? (1803)

Discus and support Is it a good idea to stay and using unsupported Windows 10? (1803) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My laptop is forcing me to update to 1903 since months ago, thing is that update breaks my audio for some reason. Whenever I'm in the new update,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lordofdepression, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Is it a good idea to stay and using unsupported Windows 10? (1803)

My laptop is forcing me to update to 1903 since months ago, thing is that update breaks my audio for some reason.

Whenever I'm in the new update, Windows 10 keeps forcing to install SST OED over my laptop's Realtek, and any effort to reinstall Realtek and uninstalling SST OED is temporary because the windows automatically updated it back and breaks everything all over again, even though I have disabled automatic update.

My laptop as of now only works perfectly well in 1803, but support ended in November, so what should I do?

Laptop is dell g7 7758

submitted by /u/Lordofdepression
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lordofdepression, Dec 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Unsupported App ( Good for Enterprise )

Hi There
    I have HTC 8s Windows Phone 8
    I tried to Install Good for Enterprise 1.9 which is found in Microsoft Market , but the phone gave me Unsupported App
    then i broweswd Good.com and i found my phone in the supported list , i asked the technical support team in Good.com and they told me that they test HTC 8S and it's working properly , so if you could help ???

Mohamed El - Shahhat, Dec 7, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Is it a good idea to stay and using unsupported Windows 10? (1803)

Delta6326, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Is it a good idea to stay and using unsupported Windows 10? (1803)

1. Is it a good idea to stay and using unsupported Windows 10? (1803) - Similar Threads - idea stay using

2. Question: Is it a good idea to keep using Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 7558 for the next...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question: Is it a good idea to keep using Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 7558 for the next...: So far, my Amazon account balance is up to $510 which I can buy a very nice $480 laptop plus up to 6.25% sales tax in Massachusetts. I plan to get it up to $600 by buying three $10 Amazon gift cards two more times at a Rite Aid. I've already done it once months before...
  3. Encrypting the Windows System Disk - good idea or not?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Encrypting the Windows System Disk - good idea or not?: Hi folks! Simple question really. Currently re-building my desktop PC and aiming for Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) dual-booting with Linux Mint on a 240GB SSD. A separate 5TB hard disk for data storage. Not sure about how to set this up - partitioned as two separate drives one...
  4. External Windows 10 test drive, good idea?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    External Windows 10 test drive, good idea?: As a Mac technician, I found it very useful to boot from an external macOS test volume, best on an SSD. What about trying this for PCs too? I thought I may install Windows 10 on an external SSD on each machine I need to test (since driver incompatibility wouldnt allow a...
  5. Is it a good idea to buy a copy of Windows 10 Professional to use later?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it a good idea to buy a copy of Windows 10 Professional to use later?: I'm thinking of building a PC someday soon, possibly this summer. I noticed that a website is having a sale for a license of Windows 10 Pro for a limited time (https://downloadcrewstore.com/p37095-windows_10_professional), and since I want to save as much as possible for the...
  6. Is it a good idea to install the latest update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it a good idea to install the latest update?: I paused my updates a while back and forgot to unpause them. I am still running on the 2/11/2020 update. Should I install the latest cumulative update of just the latest security patches? In case it matters, this is a gaming pc. submitted by /u/Turboyoshi0406 [link]...
  7. windows 10 1803 - calculator will not stay open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 1803 - calculator will not stay open: Hi, just had two users all of a sudden lose the ability to use the calculator in windows 10. Both have cold booted but that did not matter. If they open the calculator app it opens for a few seconds and then closes again. Only two people so far but both started today. At...
  8. Disabling Superfetch in services when using an SSD a good idea?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disabling Superfetch in services when using an SSD a good idea?: Is disabling Superfetch in services on my computer with an SSD a good idea according to this article? This is how SSDs work and what you can do to make yours last longer. Do this to increase your SSD's lifespan! - CNET --- The article stresses it's a good idea to minimize...
  9. resizing a partition -is it a good idea?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    resizing a partition -is it a good idea?: i have come across a program that can resize a new partition when if the primary disk is too full. and wondering how would resizing a partition benefit me in the long run? -not to say iam running low in memory, but "just in case"*Nerd 71887
  10. 10 on an oldies laptop. Good idea?

in Windows 10 Support
    10 on an oldies laptop. Good idea?: I've had to fix the mother in laws windows 7 laptop which was in a right state. I've installed the 10 technical preview and it runs sweet, found all drivers, easy peasy. No waiting forever to download updates.......boots faster etc. When it comes to windows 10...