Windows 10: Is it a virus?

Discus and support Is it a virus? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; If it is a virus, what can I do now? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-a-virus/18a2ddd5-0443-47a8-83eb-89dde3247df3 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jiaul HaqueKawsar™, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Is it a virus?

If it is a virus, what can I do now?

Is it a virus? d898a552-ae5a-4872-8404-dcc50dc41587?upload=true.png

:)

Jiaul HaqueKawsar™, Sep 15, 2020

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Is it a virus?

Bruce Hagen, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Is it a virus?

1. Is it a virus? - Similar Threads - virus

2. How to Protect my laptop from virus and malware without installing any app.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Protect my laptop from virus and malware without installing any app.: Can anyone suggest me the ways to clean my laptop from viruses and malware for free without installing any of the application. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-protect-my-laptop-from-virus-and-malware/92fb302b-0596-4158-aa43-8a300c04a9af
  3. f.txt - virus or not?

f.txt - virus or not?: Hey, I was just using Microsoft Edge when I got a random, force download of f.txt. I did open it oops and it had a long js chain. After I immediately deleted it, deleted the browser, and ran a McAfee virus check though I only let it run to about halfway through. Afterwards I...
  4. Windows defender virus definitions update question

Windows defender virus definitions update question: I've been using Avast antivirus for a year, and I want to remove it and use Windows Defender, but I'm worried that my Windows Defender won't update its virus definitions because there's an Avast antivirus running. So before I am removing my previous AV and use WD, I want to...
  5. I think I got a virus/trojan help please

I think I got a virus/trojan help please: I used my external hard drives on work pc to copy some software and music However after I plugged them in my laptop, I notices something weird All my folders in at the root of the hdd was converted to shortcuts, opening shortcut takes a little while, like it's loading...
  6. Malware / Spyware / Ransomware / virus or system corruption - September 2020

Malware / Spyware / Ransomware / virus or system corruption - September 2020: Hi. About a week ago i intended to briefly turn on "trust network" to check something and almost immediately I got some type of warning from my Mcafee i believe, or at least it appeared to be and then a webpage opened which, from what I saw I think there was some kind of...
  7. Why Does My PC Get Virus' and Malware?

Why Does My PC Get Virus' and Malware?: My Windows version is 2004 (OS Build 19041.508) I recently had to take my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit PC to the repair shop because it took for ever to boot up and I lost my Internet connection. The technician told me the machine had all kinds of virus and malware. Many of the...
  8. Can't find "virus and threat protection " option in windows defender.

Can't find "virus and threat protection " option in windows defender.: Whenever I open windows defender, I can't find any " virus and threat protection option. It seems like that option has just vanished into thin air. As a result, I have no control over windows defender antivirus. [ATTACH] Even when i search for it in the search bar it...
  9. Windows Security does not show 'Virus and Threat Protection'

Windows Security does not show 'Virus and Threat Protection': I just bouth the ASUS Zenbook 14 and when I try to enable to to the Virus and Threat Protection window on Windows Security, it's not showing up at all. Any suggestions on how to fix it?...
  10. scan failed virus found cant download

scan failed virus found cant download: hi i can t download anything on my PC be it a PDF attachment in an email or a software program that i have paid for? ideas? Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-failed-virus-found-cant-download/3fc6393c-3b89-4ad4-a1dc-2d49ae246219