Windows 10: Is it against the terms of use to activate windows via an activation code found on internet?

Discus and support Is it against the terms of use to activate windows via an activation code found on internet? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/TheDarkProGaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5sonk/is_it_against_the_terms_of_use_to_activate/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheDarkProGaming, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Is it against the terms of use to activate windows via an activation code found on internet?

/u/TheDarkProGaming, Feb 18, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Is it against the terms of use to activate windows via an activation code found on internet?

windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Is it against the terms of use to activate windows via an activation code found on internet?

1. Is it against the terms of use to activate windows via an activation code found on internet? - Similar Threads - against terms activate

2. How can i activate windows without using internet or calling via phone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i activate windows without using internet or calling via phone?: How can i activate windows without using internet or calling via phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-windows-without-using-internet/2ca72ec9-90a5-4e5b-9d3f-9932e3659cbc
  3. How can i activate windows without using internet or calling via phone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i activate windows without using internet or calling via phone?: How can i activate windows without using internet or calling via phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-windows-without-using-internet/2ca72ec9-90a5-4e5b-9d3f-9932e3659cbc
  4. activation code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation code: Hi I have bought windows 10 home recently in Iran . I received the actiovation code via email from seller . How can I check the activation code to find out if it is genuine or not ?...
  5. Activation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation code: so im currently downloading windows 11 and i realised and i want to know that if i switch to windows 11 im going to lose my activation key code and then i will have to buy another one is there any possible way to use my windows 10 to my windows 11??...
  6. Activation Key not found

Activation Key not found: Hi, I recently upgraded parts in my pc and certain apps need me to activate windows to change settings but when I got my pc I bought it from amazon and did not receive a windows activation key with it or I did and just misplaced it or didnt realize I had it. Is there any way...
  7. No Windows activation code

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Windows activation code: I bought a used Windows Gaming PC from eBay and it says I need to activate windows. It is limiting things I can do live streaming, desktop background, some voice calls. it didn't come in its original box and it didn't have any code or anything in it. there is no information...
  8. Activation Code for windows

Activation Code for windows: I have formatted my pc and don't remeber activation code. How can I get my activation code and I don't have any code with me. I have service tag no. and express service code on the back of my laptop...
  9. Windows Activation Code

Windows Activation Code: I purchased the PC with preinstalled windows 5 years back. Therefore I do not have the product key. The hard disk is giving problems and it needs to be replaced. Please share my activation key so I do not face any problems reloading windows. [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows activation code

Windows activation code: I bought an HP laptop with an installed Windows, later i upgraded to Windows 10 The laptop get dropped and i lost the HDD and the mother board without having any backups. Now i bought a new Lenovo laptop with free DOS only and i need to install my Windows on it. I...