Windows 10: Is it an issue with Windows or the programs?

Discus and support Is it an issue with Windows or the programs? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just restored my $3k Dell AIO and it still doesn’t work right. Chrome takes forever to launch but not Edge. Went through all troubleshooting tips.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TonyReed2, Jun 28, 2019.

1. TonyReed2 Win User

Is it an issue with Windows or the programs?

I just restored my $3k Dell AIO and it still doesn’t work right. Chrome takes forever to launch but not Edge. Went through all troubleshooting tips. Installed MineCraft and same thing, does nothing for a couple minutes before launching. As I said I’ve just restored Windows. Definitely not a virus or malware. Why does everything I try and install do this? Is it Windows or Chrome’s/Minecraft’s fault? I’m really hurt that I’ll be paying for this paperweight of a computer for 2 years. I thought my other Windows 10 PCs I tossed was because the hardware was cheap. Is it Windows?

:)

TonyReed2, Jun 28, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Is it an issue with Windows or the programs?

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Is it an issue with Windows or the programs?

1. Is it an issue with Windows or the programs? - Similar Threads - issue programs

2. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update: I haven't been able to find any information about this yet. We still have some older versions of our software in use. These versions were built with Visual Studio 6. After installing the April 2024 cumulative update, some of the programs that use RPC started crashing. We have...
  3. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update: I haven't been able to find any information about this yet. We still have some older versions of our software in use. These versions were built with Visual Studio 6. After installing the April 2024 cumulative update, some of the programs that use RPC started crashing. We have...
  4. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft account has an incorrect birthday causing access issues to programs and apps, is...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account has an incorrect birthday causing access issues to programs and apps, is...: Hello,My Microsoft account is listed as underaged due to the birthdate entered incorrectly which has lead to issues trying to access things such and Google Chrome and certain Xbox games. I have contacted Microsoft Support and we did some troubleshooting which includes:-...
  6. Windows account has an incorrect birthday causing access issues to programs and apps, is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows account has an incorrect birthday causing access issues to programs and apps, is...: Hello,My Microsoft account is listed as underaged due to the birthdate entered incorrectly which has lead to issues trying to access things such and Google Chrome and certain Xbox games. I have contacted Microsoft Support and we did some troubleshooting which includes:-...
  7. Windows account has an incorrect birthday causing access issues to programs and apps, is...

Windows account has an incorrect birthday causing access issues to programs and apps, is...: Hello,My Microsoft account is listed as underaged due to the birthdate entered incorrectly which has lead to issues trying to access things such and Google Chrome and certain Xbox games. I have contacted Microsoft Support and we did some troubleshooting which includes:-...
  8. Windows account has an incorrect birthday causing access issues to programs and apps, is...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows account has an incorrect birthday causing access issues to programs and apps, is...: Hello,My Microsoft account is listed as underaged due to the birthdate entered incorrectly which has lead to issues trying to access things such and Google Chrome and certain Xbox games. I have contacted Microsoft Support ad we did some troubleshooting which includes:-...
  9. Native NT programs have issues with Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Native NT programs have issues with Windows 11 Pro: After upgrading my Surface Pro 9 from Windows 11 Home, to Pro, several Native NT programs stopped recognizing the keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/native-nt-programs-have-issues-with-windows-11-pro/b82e619f-8de0-4d69-8077-b6471018f844
  10. Native NT programs have issues with Windows 11 Pro

Native NT programs have issues with Windows 11 Pro: After upgrading my Surface Pro 9 from Windows 11 Home, to Pro, several Native NT programs stopped recognizing the keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/native-nt-programs-have-issues-with-windows-11-pro/b82e619f-8de0-4d69-8077-b6471018f844