Windows 10: Is it bad to keep multiple tabs open on your computer?

Discus and support Is it bad to keep multiple tabs open on your computer? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Is it bad to have many tabs open in your browser? While working on the internet, we usually keep opening websites in separate tabs without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 26, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Is it bad to keep multiple tabs open on your computer?

Is it bad to keep multiple tabs open on your computer? Is-it-bad-to-keep-multiple-tabs-open.png
    Is it bad to have many tabs open in your browser? While working on the internet, we usually keep opening websites in separate tabs without closing the previously opened tabs in our web browser. Every program or software that we open on our computer uses some of our system resources, including the memory (RAM) and […]

This article Is it bad to keep multiple tabs open on your computer? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 26, 2022
  2. tabreslin Win User

SOLVED: Multiple Tabs Opening in Edge and Chrome

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Your suggestion worked for me, too. I recently purchased a new illuminated keyboard and did not disconnect the old one. Little did I know that the F1 key was stuck on the old keyboard. After reading your suggestion, I checked my old keyboard and couldn't believe the solution to my problem was so simple.

I have already done an Acronis restore to two different dates and the problem persisted. Can't say how much I appreciate your suggestion.

Ted Breslin

tabreslin, Apr 26, 2022
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    System Specs - Tabs??

Many of us have multiple systems, I myself have 4. Some of us try to cram multiple specs into the single System Specs page available in the control panel. I think it would be cool if we could add tabs to our system specs like webpage tabs in our browsers. If someone has 3 computers, he could add 2 more tabs and list them out on a neat, separate page, somewhat like this bad mspaint representation:

Is it bad to keep multiple tabs open on your computer? [​IMG]

4. Castiel Win User

Tabs open on Starup-Firefox?

I was wondering is there a way where when I start up Firefox multiple tabs open with web pages loading? Like when I open up Firefox 4 tabs start up and they are different websites loading?

Thanks*Toast :toast:

Castiel, Apr 26, 2022
Thema:

1. Is it bad to keep multiple tabs open on your computer? - Similar Threads - bad keep multiple

2. Multiple Tabs Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Tabs Open: When I have multiple tabs open in Chrome I can not go back to the tabs already opened. It happens with Edge as well. My computer is affected by this problem as well. I just got this computer yesterday. Device name DustinGrant Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz...
  3. Multiple Tabs Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Tabs Open: When I have multiple tabs open in Chrome I can not go back to the tabs already opened. It happens with Edge as well. My computer is affected by this problem as well. I just got this computer yesterday. Device name DustinGrant Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz...
  4. Multiple Ghost Terminal Tabs Opens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Ghost Terminal Tabs Opens: Hello, I recently got a new laptop Asus Zenbook 2023. There have been multiple terminal tabs that repeatedly open. I am unable to interact with these terminal tabs and I am also unable to close them. The terminal tabs are transparent and have no text. The only way I can close...
  5. Multiple Ghost Terminal Tabs Opens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Ghost Terminal Tabs Opens: Hello, I recently got a new laptop Asus Zenbook 2023. There have been multiple terminal tabs that repeatedly open. I am unable to interact with these terminal tabs and I am also unable to close them. The terminal tabs are transparent and have no text. The only way I can close...
  6. Fix Microsoft Edge keeps opening multiple tabs

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Edge keeps opening multiple tabs: [ATTACH]Does Microsoft Edge keep opening multiple tabs on startup? If yes, the solutions provided in this post will help you fix the problem. According to some users, Edge is opening some random web pages in multiple tabs on startup, whereas, some have reported that Edge is...
  7. Browser opens multiple tabs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser opens multiple tabs: When I open google to access the internet, it opens with 3 tabs. All say the webpage was not found or is unavailable. I can enter a new address into any three of the search bars and access the internet. I have set my google preferences to only open the google search page upon...
  8. Introducing tab groups in Google Chrome to keep tabs on your tabs

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing tab groups in Google Chrome to keep tabs on your tabs: Coming to Chrome: a new way to use tabs There are two types of people in the world: tab minimalists who have just a few tabs open at a time and tab collectors who have...significantly more. For minimalists and collectors alike, we’re bringing a new way to...
  9. Microsoft edge keeps opening multiple tabs upon computer start up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft edge keeps opening multiple tabs upon computer start up: Microsoft edge keeps opening multiple tabs as soon as the computer starts up. I've tried clearing the files as per many you tube instructions. I have even completely formatted the hard drive and performed a clean install. But as soon as that is finished, it does the same...
  10. Edge loads only current tab while opening multiple tabs...

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge loads only current tab while opening multiple tabs...: Hi Guys I often open entire folder from favorites to open multiple tabs at once. The issue i have is that Edge is loading only first/current tab and rest of the tab when click on them. This way i loose time waiting until page will be loaded. Is there any trick to force Edge...