Windows 10: Is it bad to run paid version of Mcafee and Windows Security at the same time?

Discus and support Is it bad to run paid version of Mcafee and Windows Security at the same time? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is it bad to run paid version of Mcafee and Windows Security at the same time?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sad&Tandy, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Sad&Tandy Win User

Is it bad to run paid version of Mcafee and Windows Security at the same time?

:)

Sad&Tandy, Jan 4, 2021

2. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Jan 4, 2021
  3. finlay Win User
    McAfee security

Well, I finally got around to uninstalling McAfee and running MCPR.exe. I thought McAfee was blocking Skype but it turned out I was calling a duff account. *Rolleyes

I expected CPU usage and disk usage to be much less on startup but when I opened Task Manager disk usage was still hitting 100%.

Is it bad to run paid version of Mcafee and Windows Security at the same time? [​IMG]

So ... perhaps McAfee isn't as bad as all that afterall.

finlay, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Ṣmeed Win User

Ṣmeed, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Is it bad to run paid version of Mcafee and Windows Security at the same time? - Similar Threads - bad run paid

2. Running a Paid Version of Windows 10 on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running a Paid Version of Windows 10 on MacBook Pro: Hi there, I am currently running the free version of Windows 10 on my MacBook Pro. It all works just fine, other than keeping on advising me that I need to 'Activate' Windows. My question is, if I purchase Windows 10, will I still be able to run the paid version on my MacBook...
  3. Running a Paid Version of Windows 10 on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Running a Paid Version of Windows 10 on MacBook Pro: Hi there, I am currently running the free version of Windows 10 on my MacBook Pro. It all works just fine, other than keeping on advising me that I need to 'Activate' Windows. My question is, if I purchase Windows 10, will I still be able to run the paid version on my MacBook...
  4. Running a Paid Version of Windows 10 on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. running wifi and ethernet at the same time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    running wifi and ethernet at the same time: hello community, can someone please help me with this issue, i stream all my tv content and i am losing my wifi signal quite a bit. i bought a wifi booster but it didn,t help. is there a way to run my wifi...
  6. McAfee won't run

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    McAfee won't run: It appears after prerelease 200828-1431, my McAfee Live Safe won't launch. The only thing that it will do is verify my subscription. Everything else just flashes the McAfee start up panel for a second, then disappears. Anyone else experience this or know the problem...
  7. Trial version of McAfee security software.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trial version of McAfee security software.: Hello there. My new Windows 10 system arrived with a trial version of McAfee security software installed. I do not wish to continue with this. How do I safely remove it but ensure that Windows Security software is fully activated?...
  8. McAfee vs Windows Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    McAfee vs Windows Security: With my Windows7 PC, I ran Microsoft Security Essentials only, for the past few years. It kept my machine clean when before switching to i exclusively, Mcafee did not. Now that I've moved to a new Dell with Windows 10. Dell recommends and preinstall Mcafee. Is it...
  9. Run 2 VPN's at Same Time?

Run 2 VPN's at Same Time?: Hello again, guys. I'm wondering if running 2 VPN apps at the same time is acceptable or beneficial. I'm using the Opera browser, which has its own built-in VPN, plus I also have Tunnel Bear VPN installed, but not running at same time with Opera. I reserve Tunnel Bear for...
  10. McAfee security

McAfee security: Can someone please provide me with the tool to erase all of McAfee security again,as I have lost it. 33398