Windows 10: Is it best to get a MoBo w/WiFi?

Discus and support Is it best to get a MoBo w/WiFi? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Or is it the same to add a WiFi adapter to one without? Thanks in advance guys DPC 169217 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by drpeppercan, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Is it best to get a MoBo w/WiFi?

Or is it the same to add a WiFi adapter to one without?

Thanks in advance guys

DPC

:)

drpeppercan, Nov 26, 2020

2. Changing my MOBO and CPU a

I'm doing PC upgrades and changes entirely for my new mini-itx build.

I'm not sure about how the process would work, but what are the appropriate steps I need to undertake before making my changes?

• My personal data and files are backed up to my Onedrive, and have nothing to lose in terms of data.
    • I have an additional copy of Windows 10 (but would prefer not to use it in-case I do another PC build).
    • My MOBO and CPU upgrades are polar opposites of my current hardware:
      • OLD HARDWARE
        • Intel i5 6500
        • AsRock Killer MOBO
      • New Hardware
        • AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
        • Asus Strix X-470
    This is my first time doing a particular change so guiding steps would be greatly appreciated! Things like how to wipe my hard-drive and reinstall Windows, etc.

Chris Anguiano, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Amol S. Win User
    Changing my MOBO and CPU a

You will have to buy windows license if you change the motherboard, unless you made the computer originally in the first place, or bought a license key.

Amol S., Nov 26, 2020
  4. DW7EZV Win User

Is it best to get a MoBo w/WiFi?

Is this vcard compatible w/ my mobo? (newbie)

Is it best to get a MoBo w/WiFi? [​IMG]

Is it best to get a MoBo w/WiFi? [​IMG]

please help. if this v card compatible w/ my mobo. the vcard is a gift from a friend. tnx

p8h61mle i think. the v card, idk Is it best to get a MoBo w/WiFi? :)

DW7EZV, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Is it best to get a MoBo w/WiFi?

1. Is it best to get a MoBo w/WiFi? - Similar Threads - best MoBo WiFi

2. Is it best to get a MoBo w/WiFi?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it best to get a MoBo w/WiFi?: Or is it the same to add a WiFi adapter to one without? Thanks in advance guys DPC 169217
  3. "Random reboots" with a veteran Biostar A85S3 mobo w/Win10-X64...

in Windows 10 Support
    "Random reboots" with a veteran Biostar A85S3 mobo w/Win10-X64...: Dear TenForums users: here...over the late summer and continuing "right through today", my Biostar Hi-Fi A85S3 motherboarded, AMD A8-6600K-CPUed Win 10 X64, just updated to "version 20H2" within a week ago) desktop PC has developed an occasional, "whenever-it-wants-to" habit...
  4. Best solution for my WiFi problem?

Best solution for my WiFi problem?: So my ISP provided me with a bad router that has bad signal. The router sits in the living room, and that's pretty much the only place the WiFi signal is strong enough. When I go to the other rooms, which aren't too far, the signal drops to zero, i.e no internet. Maybe the...
  5. Which is the Best VPN to Get?

Which is the Best VPN to Get?: I'm in the market to get a vpn for the highest speeds and best security obviously. I want to get torguard. But many people say they use virtual servers/virtual locations which can expose personal data by those running the data centers. Others say thats normal in the vpn...
  6. Which is the Best VPN to Get?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which is the Best VPN to Get?: I'm in the market to get a vpn for the highest speeds and best security obviously. I want to get torguard. But many people say they use virtual servers/virtual locations which can expose personal data by those running the data centers. Others say thats normal in the vpn...
  7. 5ghz WiFi won’t connect after mobo change

5ghz WiFi won’t connect after mobo change: [IMG]So basically my wifi card (DW1525, 802.1.1) could connect to 5ghz wifi in my room upstairs. But after i put it into a different mobo, and put it back, it can no longer connect to 5ghz and has problems connecting to wifi after startup. I know for a fact that the card...
  8. Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro WiFi mobo video

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro WiFi mobo video: I just bought a Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro WiFi mobo, and combined it with a Ryzen 3 1200 CPU; 2X8GB Vengence DDR4 RAM; and a MSI Radeon HD 5450 Direct X 1 GB 64-Bit DDR3 PCIe 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready Video card. But what I get, after post, and the Windows logo, is a pixeled display...
  9. Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro WiFi mobo video

in Windows 10 Support
    Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro WiFi mobo video: I just bought a Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro WiFi mobo, and combined it with a Ryzen 3 1200 CPU; 2X8GB Vengence DDR4 RAM; and a MSI Radeon HD 5450 Direct X 1 GB 64-Bit DDR3 PCIe 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready Video card. But what I get, after post, and the Windows logo, is a pixeled display...
  10. Is this vcard compatible w/ my mobo? (newbie)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is this vcard compatible w/ my mobo? (newbie): [img] [img] please help. if this v card compatible w/ my mobo. the vcard is a gift from a friend. tnx p8h61mle i think. the v card, idk *Smile 75349