Windows 10: is it difficult to use keyboards to replace mouse on web browsing?

Discus and support is it difficult to use keyboards to replace mouse on web browsing? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I truly know that the most convenient way of browsing any websites should be using mouse, scrolling and clicking on whatever you want with a simple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tsw88, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Tsw88 Win User

is it difficult to use keyboards to replace mouse on web browsing?

I truly know that the most convenient way of browsing any websites should be using mouse, scrolling and clicking on whatever you want with a simple click.

What are the short-cut keys I can make use of when browsing a site so that I can skip the mouse?

I know that scrolling down could be replaced by hitting PageUp and PageDn key which is also as convenient.

How about clicking on whatever I am interested in? The only key I know is "Tab" but it often requires a lot of hits before reaching whatever I want and if I am not attentive enough I'll miss and start all over again.

Any other short-cut keys function which can be used in addition to the key "Tab" alone?

:)

Tsw88, Jul 10, 2019
  2. John Fer Win User

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Jul 10, 2019
  3. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

Replacing intellitype in MS Mouse and Keyboard Center

Hi Hans,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with the following information.

• Which version of Windows is installed on the machine?
    (Search winver from the Start menu to know the same)

• Does your new Precision Mouse not work on IntelliPoint 7.0?

You may want to download
    IntelliPoint 7.0 Mouse Software for Windows x64
    and see if the mouse works fine. If it does, you may use the keyboard and mouse using the same. If it doesn't, I would suggest
    you to upgrade your keyboard as it is no longer supported with newer versions of MS Keyboard and Mouse Centre.

Additional Info:
    Which devices are supported by Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre?

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

1. is it difficult to use keyboards to replace mouse on web browsing? - Similar Threads - difficult keyboards replace

2. Keyboard and Mouse Dongle Replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Mouse Dongle Replacement: The Microsoft dongle for my keyboard and mouse has broken. The answer is that I have to throw out my dongle keyboard and mouse as I cannot get a new dongle. This is the second time this has happened. My question is does Microsoft, Board Members and Executive really care about...
  3. Keyboard and Mouse Dongle Replacement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse Dongle Replacement: The Microsoft dongle for my keyboard and mouse has broken. The answer is that I have to throw out my dongle keyboard and mouse as I cannot get a new dongle. This is the second time this has happened. My question is does Microsoft, Board Members and Executive really care about...
  4. Keyboard and Mouse Dongle Replacement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. web browsing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    web browsing: hi I'm trying to access a page on explorer and soon as i sign in it says ive been redirected and it wont load it does on my phone but not on here since i updated to the new 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/web-browsing/714c760a-6b40-4be6-8475-29077043dce3
  6. About mouse and keyboard replacement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    About mouse and keyboard replacement: Hello, Microsoft staff.I use 2 microsoft keyboard sets. Model No is Wireless 900 Desktop 1738,1737,1461. I use three microsoft keyboard sets. Model No is Wireless 900 Desktop 1738,1737,1461 and Wireless 850 Desktop 1455, 1454, 1461.These are working unstable. 1. Receiver :...
  7. Web browsing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Web browsing: Some websites dont work on my computer at various times, Quick assist keeps trying to load, and I cant log out of my old account or add a new one. There are certain websites that I can browse no problem, but I cannot log onto my school sites or google account. When I diagnose...
  8. Limited web browsing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Limited web browsing: I just did a full factory reset on my PC, set it to erase all data. Upon setting up Windows 10 again, my connection while using Edge is EXTREMELY slow. I somehow managed to get to the Google Chrome page to download Chrome. I was able to download and install Chrome, and my...
  9. web Browsing

in Windows 10 Customization
    web Browsing: i am unable to open google chrome i my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browsing/00d1eb13-f76b-480c-98f5-70de13094678
  10. Web browsing problems

in Browsers and Email
    Web browsing problems: Hi! Lately I'm facing serious problems accessing web pages (e.g. gmail, youtube, etc), using Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. The message that I'm getting back is to check the firewall and proxy. I have deactivated Windows defender & firewall and there is no proxy server...