Windows 10: Is it finally possible to turn off auto-detection for my screen?

Discus and support Is it finally possible to turn off auto-detection for my screen? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i have 3 screens. one of them is connected by displayport so everytime i turn it off everything gets moved to a different screen. ive seen that this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gintokio, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Gintokio Win User

Is it finally possible to turn off auto-detection for my screen?

So i have 3 screens. one of them is connected by displayport so everytime i turn it off everything gets moved to a different screen. ive seen that this problem has been around since vista and could be fixed easily just by letting us decide.

so is there any way to fix is now in 2019???

:)

Gintokio, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Is it finally possible to turn off auto-detection for my screen?

how do you delete an auto added email in Win 10 mail

Hi Larry,

Outlook builds the Auto-Complete List by saving the names and addresses of recipients in email messages you've previously sent. As the list grows, so does the number of suggestions that are offered as possible entries. You can trim the list by removing one
    or more recipients, or you can turn off Auto-Complete List completely. To do so, you may follow instructed steps from this link:
    Remove addresses from AutoSuggest/Auto-Complete

Let us know if you need further help.

Jenicel Dri, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Is it finally possible to turn off auto-detection for my screen?

1. Is it finally possible to turn off auto-detection for my screen? - Similar Threads - finally possible turn

2. Is it possible to turn off auto-scrolling in Bookings calendar view?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to turn off auto-scrolling in Bookings calendar view?: Hi there. I'm setting up a Bookings page and we have to direct our customers to work from the Calendar view not the Services view. When you're on the Calendar, however, the view automatically scrolls up and down, depending on where your mouse sits on the page, without using...
  3. Is it possible to turn off auto-scrolling in Bookings calendar view?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to turn off auto-scrolling in Bookings calendar view?: Hi there. I'm setting up a Bookings page and we have to direct our customers to work from the Calendar view not the Services view. When you're on the Calendar, however, the view automatically scrolls up and down, depending on where your mouse sits on the page, without using...
  4. Is it possible to turn off the auto brightness of my CAMERA not screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to turn off the auto brightness of my CAMERA not screen?: I do not need help changing my monitor's brightness.I do not need help changing my monitor's brightness.I do not need help changing my monitor's brightness.In Zoom, Google Classroom, Webex Meetings and Microsoft Meetings, the auto brightness of my webcam get WAAAAY brighter...
  5. Is it possible to turn off the auto brightness of my CAMERA not screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to turn off the auto brightness of my CAMERA not screen?: I do not need help changing my monitor's brightness.I do not need help changing my monitor's brightness.I do not need help changing my monitor's brightness.In Zoom, Google Classroom, Webex Meetings and Microsoft Meetings, the auto brightness of my webcam get WAAAAY brighter...
  6. How to turn off monitor auto detection?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to turn off monitor auto detection?: As in, when turning a monitor off, the computer doesn't automatically notice that and change things. submitted by /u/lemonvan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jxlrff/how_to_turn_off_monitor_auto_detection/
  7. Screen wont auto turn off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen wont auto turn off: I have set the screen to automatically turn off after 15 minutes, but it does not. It stays on. I have heard some others have this problem and it is related to USB devices, and that setting the "USB Selective suspend setting" to disabled in advanced power settings fixes...
  8. Screen doesn't auto turn off

Screen doesn't auto turn off: I have set the screen to automatically turn off after 15 minutes, but it does not. It stays on. I have heard some others have this problem and it is related to USB devices, and that setting the "USB Selective suspend setting" to disabled in advanced power settings fixes...
  9. Screen auto turn off

Screen auto turn off: Hello. I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and am having trouble with my screens powering off. They with turn off at the specified time but then will come right back on. Has anyone else had that problem?...
  10. Finally ! And, On Disabling Any And All Auto. Updates ? Possible ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Finally ! And, On Disabling Any And All Auto. Updates ? Possible ?: Hi, Got it (I think). Have a Dell XPS 8900, 2 years old. Home version of W10. Nothing fancy in setup. Thanks to all for ALL the help. Really appreciated. Question: Now that I think I've got it working, before I start installing all my Apps, etc., what are the...