Windows 10: Is it genuine Microsoft e-mail ?

Discus and support Is it genuine Microsoft e-mail ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, today I received email from: " *** Email address is removed for privacy *** " is it genuine e-mail from microsoft or someone affiliated with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Pavol3007, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Pavol3007 Win User

Is it genuine Microsoft e-mail ?

Hi, today I received email from: " *** Email address is removed for privacy *** " is it genuine e-mail from microsoft or someone affiliated with microsoft? Thanks

:)

Pavol3007, Sep 28, 2020

2. Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Block e-mails

Hello

I'm Peter F independent Advisor

to block the senders please follow these steps

open the message you want to block.

Add the sender to the blocked senders list.

In Windows Live Mail, choose Actions→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Windows Mail, choose Message→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Outlook Express, choose Message→Block Sender.

Click the Yes button or click OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Is it genuine Microsoft e-mail ?

How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Is it genuine Microsoft e-mail ?

1. Is it genuine Microsoft e-mail ? - Similar Threads - genuine Microsoft mail

2. Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.: Hello, let me explain the whole context for a better understanding.Basically I decided to install Ubuntu alongside my Windows, so I could use both as I like using the dual boot feature. The installation went flawlessly, and I am really happy that I now have two separate...
  3. Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.: Hello, let me explain the whole context for a better understanding.Basically I decided to install Ubuntu alongside my Windows, so I could use both as I like using the dual boot feature. The installation went flawlessly, and I am really happy that I now have two separate...
  4. Microsoft E-Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft E-Mail?: Received this E-Mail "Dear ******************, We are closing all old versions of our Mailbox Today Monday, October 10, 2022, 8:34:52 PM. We hereby inform you that your *********** account will be closed in the next 24 hours, If you fail to verify your email account with the...
  5. Microsoft E-Mail?

Microsoft E-Mail?: Received this E-Mail "Dear ******************, We are closing all old versions of our Mailbox Today Monday, October 10, 2022, 8:34:52 PM. We hereby inform you that your *********** account will be closed in the next 24 hours, If you fail to verify your email account with the...
  6. Microsoft e-mail problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft e-mail problem: I received a message from Microsoft that my e-mail may have been compromised and I should change my Password. I did. Since then my Microsoft e-mail stopped working. I did the recommended fixes including Microsoft updates. No help. It is not a Password issue or a SSL...
  7. Microsoft support e-mail?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft support e-mail?: I'm getting really desperate in trying to get support from Microsoft.I tried getting through their support at help.microsoft.com, then in the Get Help app, even requested to call me back by phone, with no luck.In 2016 I've bought an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and recently I...
  8. E-Mails

E-Mails: I am unable to access my e-mails Can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mails/d3f0b5f4-36d9-45b1-9182-59da55e78e88
  9. e mails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    e mails: how do i get my email from popping up on the side when i log into my internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mails/70e3c41b-1a94-4536-9877-60e75ae7f8b8
  10. MICROSOFT E-MAIL UPDATE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT E-MAIL UPDATE: Good day, I received an email yesterday from Microsofts.com Team, advising that their records show that my account is compromised and all security features disabled to close down account and they requested me to update my account, as I would no longer be able to send or...