Windows 10: is it Hack?!

Discus and support is it Hack?! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i think it's Contamination or Hack from ... don't know from & who,serached through issues & forums how to resolve "WLAN Extensibility Module has... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mental Element, May 13, 2022.

1. is it Hack?!

i think it's Contamination or Hack from ... don't know from & who,serached through issues & forums how to resolve "WLAN Extensibility Module has stopped. Module Path: C:\Windows\system32\Rtlihvs.dll" & there amidst everything & all was mentioned to work about "Immersive Shell" however it didn't reflect same in my event viewer - i just tried /modified not in same way - but removed permission for unknow account /restarted usb device via devcon & now it's just connected & works, .. so WTFreakness this unknow account with its permissions over newly installed windows sev

:)

Mental Element, May 13, 2022
Thema:

is it Hack?!

1. is it Hack?! - Similar Threads - Hack

2. My original account has been hacked and I cannot login to my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My original account has been hacked and I cannot login to my account: Yesterday I had 3 charges of £17.99 on my paypal account ,which I did not authorise, coming from Microsoft payments.After further investigation I find my Microsoft account has been hacked and I am unable to login.When I type my username into any Microsoft page it just comes...
  3. My original account has been hacked and I cannot login to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My original account has been hacked and I cannot login to my account: Yesterday I had 3 charges of £17.99 on my paypal account ,which I did not authorise, coming from Microsoft payments.After further investigation I find my Microsoft account has been hacked and I am unable to login.When I type my username into any Microsoft page it just comes...
  4. My original account has been hacked and I cannot login to my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I use this registry hack to upgrade to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use this registry hack to upgrade to Windows 11?: Can I use this registry hack to upgrade to Windows 11?Site: https://m.majorgeeks.com/content/page/bypass_tpm_12.html#:~:text=Go%20to%20HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE%5CSYSTEM%5CSetup,Windows%2011%20with%20TPM%201.2.Registry hack:How to Bypass TPM and Install Windows 11 - Registry...
  6. Can I use this registry hack to upgrade to Windows 11?

Can I use this registry hack to upgrade to Windows 11?: Can I use this registry hack to upgrade to Windows 11?Site: https://m.majorgeeks.com/content/page/bypass_tpm_12.html#:~:text=Go%20to%20HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE%5CSYSTEM%5CSetup,Windows%2011%20with%20TPM%201.2.Registry hack:How to Bypass TPM and Install Windows 11 - Registry...
  7. So my account was hacked

So my account was hacked: Hello! So a couple of weeks ago I was trying to login into my Microsoft account and my credentials were changed to some Rambler.ru account. I completed the recovery form a couple times but it still doesn't work. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. I really want...
  8. My computer got hacked

My computer got hacked: I was working on my computer when it got hacked. The screen froze and a “trojan spyware “ notification popped up with a support phone number. It was claiming to be from microsoft support team. No fees for the services, but a “representative from microsoft” with an Indian...
  9. My computer got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer got hacked: I was working on my computer when it got hacked and a “representative from microsoft” with an Indian accent got access to my black screen to show me the local and foreign IP addresses. Has my computer been compromised? I have changed all my passwords and I am using VPN now....
  10. My computer got hacked

My computer got hacked: I was working on my computer when it got hacked and a “representative from microsoft” with an Indian accent got access to my black screen to show me the local and foreign IP addresses. Has my computer been compromised? I have changed all my passwords and I am using VPN now....