Windows 10: is it Hack?!

Discus and support is it Hack?! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i think it's Contamination or Hack from ... don't know from & who,serached through issues & forums how to resolve "WLAN Extensibility Module has... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mental Element, May 13, 2022.

1. is it Hack?!

i think it's Contamination or Hack from ... don't know from & who,serached through issues & forums how to resolve "WLAN Extensibility Module has stopped. Module Path: C:\Windows\system32\Rtlihvs.dll" & there amidst everything & all was mentioned to work about "Immersive Shell" however it didn't reflect same in my event viewer - i just tried /modified not in same way - but removed permission for unknow account /restarted usb device via devcon & now it's just connected & works, .. so WTFreakness this unknow account with its permissions over newly installed windows sev

:)

Mental Element, May 13, 2022
Thema:

is it Hack?!

1. is it Hack?! - Similar Threads - Hack

2. My account was hacked and they instantly changed the email and password and unlinked...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was hacked and they instantly changed the email and password and unlinked...: I really need help with this and support wants me to sign in to my account but my account had its email and password changed I’m still logged in to it on my phone and can see the email is some crazy .ru name...
  3. My account was hacked and they instantly changed the email and password and unlinked...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account was hacked and they instantly changed the email and password and unlinked...: I really need help with this and support wants me to sign in to my account but my account had its email and password changed I’m still logged in to it on my phone and can see the email is some crazy .ru name...
  4. My account was hacked and they instantly changed the email and password and unlinked...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.: I was notified that I was hacked by Microsoft, which led me to be a victim of phone fraud, all the while being led to believe I was talking to you....
  6. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.: I was notified that I was hacked by Microsoft, which led me to be a victim of phone fraud, all the while being led to believe I was talking to you....
  7. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

8. Hacking attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacking attempts: I have dozens of failed log in attempts appearing in my activity log from all over the world. Apparently I am listed on the dark web? I have all the security stuff active on my account but how to make this stop? I get numerous emails a day for the One Time Use codes for log...
  9. Hacking attempts

Hacking attempts: I have dozens of failed log in attempts appearing in my activity log from all over the world. Apparently I am listed on the dark web? I have all the security stuff active on my account but how to make this stop? I get numerous emails a day for the One Time Use codes for log...
  10. Hacking attempts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security