Windows 10: IS IT ILLEGAL?

Discus and support IS IT ILLEGAL? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am not a legal expert, and would like to know if it is in theory illegal to share (for free) a functional, NOT-ACTIVATED, non-malicious, windows ISO,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DEETLE1, Dec 2, 2019.

1. DEETLE1 Win User

IS IT ILLEGAL?

I am not a legal expert, and would like to know if it is in theory illegal to share (for free) a functional, NOT-ACTIVATED, non-malicious, windows ISO, that has been stripped down to be less hardware intensive with performance tweaks prepared to a friend, considering they have a legally bought windows key for the matching windows version, for their personal use?

:)

DEETLE1, Dec 2, 2019
  2. deanie44 Win User

Illegal Computer on Network

Hi. My Windows version number is: Build 18362.476. I have someone piggybacking on my network. The computer name is Douglas. I right clicked and I cannot remove it. How do I remove this computer? Any suggestion will be helpful. Thank you.

IS IT ILLEGAL? [​IMG]

deanie44, Dec 2, 2019
  3. blinxster Win User
    AMD Fiji XT Reference PCB as Short as GTX 970 Reference, R9 295X2 Performance

Why have you removed WCCftech's logo from the image?? This is not part of the common license agreement
    Although you cite them that is illegal so I suggest you place the original image on you article immediately as I am ready to take this one step further

blinxster, Dec 2, 2019
  4. IS IT ILLEGAL?

Illegal instruction error on starting the laptop

This doesn't happen all the time, normally after my PC has been running for a while. This error occurs when I start my PC.

The exception illegal instruction

An attempt was made to execute an illegal instruction.

(0xc000001d) occured in the application at location 0xfb592e9.

Click on OK to terminate the program.

Click on CANCEL to debug the program.

All my relevant PC specs:

• Windows 10 Home
    • Intel(R) Core i7-6500U CPU @2.50GHz
    • 8GB RAM

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

new_learnerMN, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

IS IT ILLEGAL?

1. IS IT ILLEGAL? - Similar Threads - ILLEGAL

2. Illegal Computer on Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Illegal Computer on Network: Hi. My Windows version number is: Build 18362.476. I have someone piggybacking on my network. The computer name is Douglas. I right clicked and I cannot remove it. How do I remove this computer? Any suggestion will be helpful. Thank you. [img] 144552
  3. Illegal Computer on Network

in Windows 10 Support
    Illegal Computer on Network: Hi. My Windows version number is: Build 18362.476. I have someone piggybacking on my network. The computer name is Douglas. I right clicked and I cannot remove it. How do I remove this computer? Any suggestion will be helpful. Thank you. [img] 144552
  4. Garbled and illegible BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Garbled and illegible BSODs: My system has frozen 3 times in the last week with a screen that looks like this: [img] I assume that it is a BSOD because it is predominantly blue, but as you can see, it is illegible. Here are the results of the V2 collector: DOUGAL-(2019-08-29_11-24-38).zip I have also...
  5. report illegal version if windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    report illegal version if windows 10: In india what is the email or other contact details to report the use of pirated software please share the details to report the pirated software used by a company...
  6. Illegal state change request???

in Windows 10 Customization
    Illegal state change request???: When I tried to sign in I was told, We are unable to sign you in. An illegal state change was requested? What does that mean? I did not ask for any change! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/illegal-state-change-request/cc853370-7c39-428c-9a32-b49b7c535e9b
  7. how do you fix a 400 bad request, request is maligned or illegal

in Cortana
    how do you fix a 400 bad request, request is maligned or illegal: all links and some web pages in all browsers including links in emails will not open and i get a 400 bad request, maligned or illegal ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-a-400-bad-request-request-is/eaa3db25-672a-4508-92ad-2aace1d41855"
  8. illegally encrpted files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    illegally encrpted files.: A number of my files have be encrypted by unknown source; who requires payment of $500 to decrypt the files (see below). How do I decrypt said fails without paying the ransom?...
  9. Cannot access Systems app, or anything inside it (ex: Windows Update) - Illegal Instruction...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot access Systems app, or anything inside it (ex: Windows Update) - Illegal Instruction...: Greetings, hopefully someone can help, with much appreciation from myself, and maybe others. Recently, in the past day or so, I noticed that I cannot access the Settings App whatsoever. As the window comes up, I immediately receive the following error: [ATTACH] Once I...
  10. Is Microsoft Still Illegally working with spy agencies to steal my data?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Microsoft Still Illegally working with spy agencies to steal my data?: Because Edward Snowden illegally stole documents from my government we know Microsoft was working secretly with government. Are they still doing this? How do we know and why would we believe its not happening any longer? Microsoft never apologized nor were they ever...