Windows 10: IS IT ILLEGAL?

Discus and support IS IT ILLEGAL? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am not a legal expert, and would like to know if it is in theory illegal to share (for free) a functional, NOT-ACTIVATED, non-malicious, windows ISO,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DEETLE1, Dec 2, 2019.

1. DEETLE1 Win User

IS IT ILLEGAL?

I am not a legal expert, and would like to know if it is in theory illegal to share (for free) a functional, NOT-ACTIVATED, non-malicious, windows ISO, that has been stripped down to be less hardware intensive with performance tweaks prepared to a friend, considering they have a legally bought windows key for the matching windows version, for their personal use?

:)

DEETLE1, Dec 2, 2019
  2. deanie44 Win User

Illegal Computer on Network

Hi. My Windows version number is: Build 18362.476. I have someone piggybacking on my network. The computer name is Douglas. I right clicked and I cannot remove it. How do I remove this computer? Any suggestion will be helpful. Thank you.

IS IT ILLEGAL? [​IMG]

deanie44, Dec 2, 2019
  3. blinxster Win User
    AMD Fiji XT Reference PCB as Short as GTX 970 Reference, R9 295X2 Performance

Why have you removed WCCftech's logo from the image?? This is not part of the common license agreement
    Although you cite them that is illegal so I suggest you place the original image on you article immediately as I am ready to take this one step further

blinxster, Dec 2, 2019
  4. IS IT ILLEGAL?

Illegal instruction error on starting the laptop

This doesn't happen all the time, normally after my PC has been running for a while. This error occurs when I start my PC.

The exception illegal instruction

An attempt was made to execute an illegal instruction.

(0xc000001d) occured in the application at location 0xfb592e9.

Click on OK to terminate the program.

Click on CANCEL to debug the program.

All my relevant PC specs:

• Windows 10 Home
    • Intel(R) Core i7-6500U CPU @2.50GHz
    • 8GB RAM

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

new_learnerMN, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

IS IT ILLEGAL?

1. IS IT ILLEGAL? - Similar Threads - ILLEGAL

2. Is it not illegal to upload my files to your onedrive server without ever asking me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it not illegal to upload my files to your onedrive server without ever asking me?: Ive had al ot of issues with onedrive in the past refusing to disable itself and uploaded every file on my computer to your servers. I got it disabled now on my current computer, but it did upload everything already.I never once was asked during windows setup to opt into...
  3. Is it not illegal to upload my files to your onedrive server without ever asking me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it not illegal to upload my files to your onedrive server without ever asking me?: Ive had al ot of issues with onedrive in the past refusing to disable itself and uploaded every file on my computer to your servers. I got it disabled now on my current computer, but it did upload everything already.I never once was asked during windows setup to opt into...
  4. Report where illegal copies are used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Report where illegal copies are used: Hello.255 46 Sk c&c 1 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/report-where-illegal-copies-are-used/01d62eb0-795e-4732-9a3b-87c9d7ec2675
  5. Report where illegal copies are used

Report where illegal copies are used: Hello.255 46 Sk c&c 1 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/report-where-illegal-copies-are-used/01d62eb0-795e-4732-9a3b-87c9d7ec2675
  6. Report where illegal copies are used

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Is scripting to add hyper v to windows 11 home illegal/piracy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is scripting to add hyper v to windows 11 home illegal/piracy?: I'm just curious because I wanted to run bluestacks 5 on my device but it uses win 11 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-scripting-to-add-hyper-v-to-windows-11-home/08d2cbd7-0a6f-4dbc-8992-1c1374f3eb7c
  8. Is scripting to add hyper v to windows 11 home illegal/piracy?

Is scripting to add hyper v to windows 11 home illegal/piracy?: I'm just curious because I wanted to run bluestacks 5 on my device but it uses win 11 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-scripting-to-add-hyper-v-to-windows-11-home/08d2cbd7-0a6f-4dbc-8992-1c1374f3eb7c
  9. Why do you allow hypervisors you know are illegally used?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do you allow hypervisors you know are illegally used?: As a 15+ year victims of this horrible hypervisor tool of yours , I would like to know if you have any conscious feelings knowing how it's employed to harass, provoke, and intentionally hurt american citizens by government agencies? The agency I am speaking about has received...
  10. Why do you allow hypervisors you know are illegally used?

Why do you allow hypervisors you know are illegally used?: As a 15+ year victims of this horrible hypervisor tool of yours , I would like to know if you have any conscious feelings knowing how it's employed to harass, provoke, and intentionally hurt american citizens by government agencies? The agency I am speaking about has received...