Windows 10: Is it just me but how in the hell do you navigate to the windows 10 software download page...

Discus and support Is it just me but how in the hell do you navigate to the windows 10 software download page... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Damn this is confusing submitted by /u/painterman99 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/painterman99, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Is it just me but how in the hell do you navigate to the windows 10 software download page...

/u/painterman99, Mar 23, 2021
  2. MrGenius Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

Download January 3 CU KB4056892 x64 (601.8MB)

Brings system to 16299.192

List of improvements and fixes found here.(page doesn't want to load with IE, for me anyway, works fine with Edge though)

MrGenius, Mar 23, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 23, 2021
  4. MrGenius Win User

Is it just me but how in the hell do you navigate to the windows 10 software download page...

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

Download December 12 CU KB4054517 x64 (510.9MB)

Brings system to 16299.125

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

Is it just me but how in the hell do you navigate to the windows 10 software download page...

1. Is it just me but how in the hell do you navigate to the windows 10 software download page... - Similar Threads - hell navigate software

2. what the hell are you doing with the files and folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what the hell are you doing with the files and folders: i have recently had to upgrade to a new computer now win 11, i went from the brilliant win 7 to thiswhere the heck is my customisable recent folders on the left in explorerwhats this quick access nonsense!!, what idiot decided to remove something that work for everybody, all...
  3. what the hell are you doing with the files and folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what the hell are you doing with the files and folders: i have recently had to upgrade to a new computer now win 11, i went from the brilliant win 7 to thiswhere the heck is my customisable recent folders on the left in explorerwhats this quick access nonsense!!, what idiot decided to remove something that work for everybody, all...
  4. How do you download indexing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do you download indexing: It says indexing is turned off but i cant turn it back on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-download-indexing/1e6d726c-29e7-4d03-b751-f73fe9a9933d
  5. How to do backward navigation on window 10 trackpad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to do backward navigation on window 10 trackpad?: How to do Backward navigation on Window 10 laptop trackpad by two finger?? Three or four finger is working, But I'm want Two finger setting. Window 10 system are not support 2 finger. I can't find it. It working on Chrome Browser, by two finger. My laptop is MSI GS66....
  6. How do I download the software I just bought in the windows store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I download the software I just bought in the windows store?: How do I download the software I just bought in the Windows store? I just bought Adobe Photoshop Elements and can't find where to download it....
  7. What the hell are you installing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What the hell are you installing?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Aryan0420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gnznws/what_the_hell_are_you_installing/
  8. How the hell do you get rid of this

How the hell do you get rid of this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkAsianRPG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4kwux/how_the_hell_do_you_get_rid_of_this/
  9. Downloading windows 10 and its slow as hell

Downloading windows 10 and its slow as hell: So I need help speeding up windows 10 download I am trying to download windows 10 but its slow as hell it takes 8 minutes for the progress to continue on and I am still at 20% and 4 hours have passed any help to speed up windows 10 downloading? submitted by...
  10. how do you change a software that is in spanish to english, windows 10 was downloaded on my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do you change a software that is in spanish to english, windows 10 was downloaded on my...: windows 10 is in Spanish I need to change to english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-a-software-that-is-in-spanish-to/994d2398-00eb-4aec-a648-cabeaf98fbc3