Windows 10: Is it just me or is Store being buggy lately?

Discus and support Is it just me or is Store being buggy lately? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am not sure if it's just me but lately it seems like it has some issues. In this case I usually got error code 0x000001F7. Previously I had also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michele, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Michele Win User

Is it just me or is Store being buggy lately?

I am not sure if it's just me but lately it seems like it has some issues. In this case I usually got error code 0x000001F7. Previously I had also received same error code but with the last number being 8. I've read that it indicates something about third party blocking accesses, but I don't think I have such application doing that. I was using it to reinstall Microsoft News App because even after installation the live tile would not preview the news (now it does preview things, so no reinstall necessary.) I was about to try to reset it, but for some reason, it worked again. No issues anymore. It's as though there was an outage. But I wonder, has their services been lately worse? I've asked other users about this. There seemed to be a slight increase in the volume of user having issues..I had went to Feedback Hub app to find info on my issue (I sent a feedback even). The top feedback with 6000+ likes and 200+ posts is closest but not what I wanted, it's about having issues downloading or using Xbox games. That was addressed but some peoples still report issues. What's your opinion on the current state of Store? Do you think it has been more unstable lately? It's like it doesn't work, then suddenly it does... BTW I couldn't find the best category to post this under, so I put it here.

:)

Michele, Jun 19, 2021

2. cant install apps from store

Hi Rana,

Sorry for getting back to you late.

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now see the behavior on Windows store.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    unable to run window store and update

Sorry for the late response. If the above steps did not work, let's try another troubleshooting step. You can try the suggestion by Linley Meslier above and see if it will resolve the issue. If not, try resetting Windows Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Click on Cortana.
    • Type WSreset.exe, then click it.
    • The Store app and a command prompt will open without any messages and it will automatically close when the process is done.
    • Restart the computer.

After doing the steps, try running Windows Store again and see if you can do an update.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Is it just me or is Store being buggy lately?

windows 10 store no install button

Hi Kim,

Sorry for getting back to you late.

I would suggest you to clear cache memory from Windows Store by following steps mentioned below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows Store and see if you see the same behavior.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Is it just me or is Store being buggy lately?

1. Is it just me or is Store being buggy lately? - Similar Threads - Store being buggy

2. Mouse being extremely buggy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse being extremely buggy: My mouse is not working properly, middle click is being inputted randomly, left click stops working sometimes, left click sometimes clicks through tabs and taskbar is not responsive.i updated the drivers and the same problem happens on different mouses, i uninstalled and...
  3. Mouse being extremely buggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse being extremely buggy: My mouse is not working properly, middle click is being inputted randomly, left click stops working sometimes, left click sometimes clicks through tabs and taskbar is not responsive.i updated the drivers and the same problem happens on different mouses, i uninstalled and...
  4. Mouse being extremely buggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows notifications being buggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows notifications being buggy: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/houym8ocsc361.png?width=366&format=png&auto=webp&s=df1f80fced97ee489d1639484f5ffbdabb862cd0 Windows 20H2 stable submitted by /u/Anish12020 [link] [comments]...
  6. Dx12 being very buggy on fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dx12 being very buggy on fortnite: I've recently upgraded my pc and I wanted to run Fortnite on dx12 but my fps is all over the place. Can anyone provide any information that helps my situation? Specs i7 10700k OC to 5Ghz Asus ROG Strix z490 - F gaming 32GB Corsair Vengence 3000Mhz Nvidia RTX 3070...
  7. Dx12 being very buggy on fortnite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dx12 being very buggy on fortnite: I've recently upgraded my pc and I wanted to run Fortnite on dx12 but my fps is all over the place. Can anyone provide any information that helps my situation?...
  8. Windows being buggy- what should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows being buggy- what should I do?: Hello, so the problems I've been having are that my search bar and xbox overlay are both pretty glitchy and almost unusable. I ran a full scan with defender and a quick scan with safety scanner that didn't pick anything up, so I'm kind of confused as to where to go from here....
  9. Microsoft Store being buggy

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store being buggy: Hello, I'm trying to install Gears 5 on my PC. I'm signed into my yahoo account which has been linked with my PC. My PC appears under the devices list on the website. Yet when I click to install the game in the Microsoft store my laptop only shows up and not my PC. The weird...
  10. Is the Mail app just buggy?

in Browsers and Email
    Is the Mail app just buggy?: I promised myself I would give each of the apps a fair trial before execution, and Mail set up so nicely with my four web mail accounts I thought it was a real keeper. Since then I cannot depend upon it because it won't open about 1/3 of the time. Are others...