Windows 10: is it just me or this is happening with everybody?, Bahnschrift the font looks pixelated...

Discus and support is it just me or this is happening with everybody?, Bahnschrift the font looks pixelated... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JebusdeMazaret [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JebusdeMazaret, Jun 4, 2020.

1. is it just me or this is happening with everybody?, Bahnschrift the font looks pixelated...

/u/JebusdeMazaret, Jun 4, 2020

2. Using bahnschrift font for commercial purpose

Please let me know whether we can use bahnschrift font for commercial purpose for free. I came to know the the font is associated with microsoft, if so do i need a licence to use it commercially? Also please mention how can i buy the licence, for same
    font if i need it.

Karthik Thirumoorthy, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Using Bahnschrift font on a commercial website

Good afternoon all,

Im trying to find out information on whether its legal to use a Microsoft font, in this instance
    Bahnschrift, on a commercial website.

Im struggling to find any page that desribes the license and permitted usages for this font.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Nick

nickdewhirst, Jun 4, 2020
  4. NeiHuy Win User

is it just me or this is happening with everybody?, Bahnschrift the font looks pixelated...

Paint3DProblem (Font)

Hello guys

So, I have a problem about a font call "Bahnschrift". When I read on the Microsoft Docs (this link: Bahnschrift font family - Typography),
    they said that Bahnschrift font support Vietnamese. But when I write some letters like "Ắ, ấ, ậ, ..." the font have some error. Please help me, thank you

(Oh yeah, and this font is default in Windows 10 from 1709, my current version is 1809)

NeiHuy, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

is it just me or this is happening with everybody?, Bahnschrift the font looks pixelated...

1. is it just me or this is happening with everybody?, Bahnschrift the font looks pixelated... - Similar Threads - happening everybody Bahnschrift

2. Font looks pixelated in many programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font looks pixelated in many programs: Here's an example of the pixelated font Shotcut Another example VirtualBoxAnother example Windows taskbarIs there a way to fix this? The font I saw on other people's programs isn't like this.I've tried ClearType before, and it didn't work....
  3. Font looks pixelated in many programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font looks pixelated in many programs: Here's an example of the pixelated font Shotcut Another example VirtualBoxAnother example Windows taskbarIs there a way to fix this? The font I saw on other people's programs isn't like this.I've tried ClearType before, and it didn't work....
  4. Did Freecell change for everybody or just me?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Did Freecell change for everybody or just me?: About a month ago, I achieved a new level. I am now Diamond Grandmaster. The program said everybody that is a Gold Grandmaster that reaches 500 would automatically become Diamond Grandmaster. And it seems I am given constant awards with my score going up faster than before....
  5. Did Freecell change for everybody or just me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did Freecell change for everybody or just me?: About a month ago, I achieved a new level. I am now Diamond Grandmaster. The program said everybody that is a Gold Grandmaster that reaches 500 would automatically become Diamond Grandmaster. And it seems I am given constant awards with my score going up faster than before....
  6. Did Freecell change for everybody or just me?

7. Using bahnschrift font for commercial purpose

Using bahnschrift font for commercial purpose: I designed a logo for development company and I selected Bahnschrift font for their brand typography. I now realize that the font is exclusive to Windows users but the company i was contracted to make this brand for has hired out another company to create their website and...
  8. Font's look pixelated

Font's look pixelated: On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-look-pixelated/4c1f3dd4-2fdf-4b31-9b5c-9233a7f2ccf9
  9. Font's look pixelated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font's look pixelated: On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-look-pixelated/4c1f3dd4-2fdf-4b31-9b5c-9233a7f2ccf9
  10. Font's look pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming