Windows 10: is it legal if i use windows 7 key to replace pirated windows 10

Discus and support is it legal if i use windows 7 key to replace pirated windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi I want to ask, I just bought a Windows 7 key to replace my illegal key that I accidentally bought to activate Windows 10, and I want to replace a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kazuma_____, Nov 18, 2020.

1. is it legal if i use windows 7 key to replace pirated windows 10

Hi I want to ask, I just bought a Windows 7 key to replace my illegal key that I accidentally bought to activate Windows 10, and I want to replace a previously pirated product and I replace it using a Windows 7 key, is this legal if I use windows 7 key to replace pirated windows 10, sorry for my bad english, thanksis it legal if i use windows 7 key to replace pirated windows 10 :)

submitted by /u/Kazuma_____
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kazuma_____, Nov 18, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 18, 2020
  3. johnspack Win User
    Legally download Windows 7 and 8

Windows 7 iso images are legally downloadable from msft.digitalrivercontent.net. As long as you have a legal key, there is nothing wrong with it.

johnspack, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

is it legal if i use windows 7 key to replace pirated windows 10

Windows 7 Club

[/quote]As rearm only works for 3 times, make sure the command is only been run when the 30 days countdown of evaluation period is almost expired.

source: mydigitallife.info Click to expand...
    its legal, and its allowed. there is no pirated keys, no cracks, nothing breaks the EULA.

Discussion of cracks and such is still a nono, but the rearm trick IS allowed to be discussed here.

Mussels, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

is it legal if i use windows 7 key to replace pirated windows 10

1. is it legal if i use windows 7 key to replace pirated windows 10 - Similar Threads - legal key replace

2. legal use of windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    legal use of windows: is it legal to install no longer supported versions of windowsI mean without licensing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/legal-use-of-windows/63f7d592-0a8a-4540-8b88-e3d696f995b2
  3. Win 10 Activation with win 7 Key, is this legal?

Win 10 Activation with win 7 Key, is this legal?: Hi, I want to ask, I just bought a computer, and to my surprise, it turns out that the Windows I use uses an illegal license, and I have an OEM Windows 7 license and I know if Windows 10 can be activated using the Windows 10 key, which I want to ask , is it legal if I use the...
  4. I despise Windows 10. Let me use my legal 10 product key and downgrade to Windows 7.

I despise Windows 10. Let me use my legal 10 product key and downgrade to Windows 7.: Windows 10 is awful. Especially on this crappy 200$ lenovo laptop I have. Funny enough, for running high processing apps or games, it does fine! But as I'm sitting here, with 3 tabs on Edge open and NOTHING ELSE going on, my memory is at 76%, my cpu is at 100% disk is...
  5. Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?

Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?: I bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key from eBay about a year ago. Rs 800. Is that key illegal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-windows-10-keys-on-ebay-legal/7e0cf6d2-d93a-45bf-b5bf-cd42f01cbf08
  6. Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?

Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?: I'm from Sri Lanka. I bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key from eBay about a year ago. Rs 800. Is that key illegal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-windows-10-keys-on-ebay-legal/a7802569-5554-4545-a570-3f1a30a43d7f
  7. Legally migrate from pirated Windows to legit Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Legally migrate from pirated Windows to legit Windows 10 Pro: I currently have a pirated version of Windows 10 Education and I've been looking to buy Windows 10 Pro (retail) to not have to worry about updates or anything, but I have a couple of questions. If I buy a key from the Microsoft Store, will this be the Retail version that...
  8. revert legal windows from pirated version

revert legal windows from pirated version: Hello, I have received laptop donation. I suppose it pre-installed with win 7 home premium. It has windows OEM sticker in the back. However, It runs with un-activated win 10 pro edition. Someone may reinstall it with pirated version. How do I revert to Win 10 home...
  9. Legality of Using Windows 7 Key on Clean Install of Windows 10

Legality of Using Windows 7 Key on Clean Install of Windows 10: Hi Microsoft Community! I want to upgrade my existing PCs from Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro. I was researching online and discovered the solution of the ability to clean install Windows 10 Pro using a USB flash drive and using my...
  10. Using pirate copy with legitimate key.

Using pirate copy with legitimate key.: I have purchased a Lenovo thinkpad with a preinstalled win10, (and paid extra for the PRO version). Though now I reallize this is a horrible version. I'll skip the parts like that the control panel items are just illogically placed and impossible to find. The worst part is...