Windows 10: Is it legal of Windows 10 Home version for Commercial/Company use?

Discus and support Is it legal of Windows 10 Home version for Commercial/Company use? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Is it legal of Windows 10 Home version for Commercial/Company use? From Malaysia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Krystal2019, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Is it legal of Windows 10 Home version for Commercial/Company use?

Is it legal of Windows 10 Home version for Commercial/Company use?

From Malaysia

:)

Krystal2019, Oct 16, 2019

2. Is it legal to use windows 10 home version in the company ?

Is it legal to use windows 10 home version in the company ?

• Our company is located in India
    • It is enough to use Window 10 home version functionally ( Actually we don't need server function )
    • We need opinion from Microsoft for legal guarantee ( If you know how to get legal solution, Please let me know )

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

Nyensol Chun, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Is it legal to use Window 10 Home for Commercial Purpose / Office?

Is it legal to use Window 10 Home for Commercial Purpose / Office?

Will it be consider a software infringement to use Window 10 Home for commercial purpose?

or Window 10 Pro should be used for commercial purpose / office?

Normal_user1036, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Is it legal of Windows 10 Home version for Commercial/Company use?

Can I use Windows 10 Home Edition for Commercial/Company use?

but is it legal or not to use windows 10 home for commercial use?

Prasanto Soerjono, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Is it legal of Windows 10 Home version for Commercial/Company use?

1. Is it legal of Windows 10 Home version for Commercial/Company use? - Similar Threads - legal Home version

2. Windows 11 Home - is it OK for commercial use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home - is it OK for commercial use?: Hello, I was trying my best to find out if I can purchase a Windows 11Home NOT PRO for my new laptop so it is not an upgrade which is purchased and will be used for my company so commercial use. I am a solopreneur so it's just me in the company, if this matters in any...
  3. Using Windows Home for Commercial / Company Use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Windows Home for Commercial / Company Use: Hi all.. i wondering if i buy notebook that comes with Windows 10 Home Edition OEM, for commercial or company use? as long as i know and search, there is no statement that company must use Pro Edition, but, suggested to use Pro Edition.or i can still buy Windows 10 Home...
  4. Using Windows Home for Commercial / Company Use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Windows Home for Commercial / Company Use: Hi all.. i wondering if i buy notebook that comes with Windows 10 Home Edition OEM, for commercial or company use? as long as i know and search, there is no statement that company must use Pro Edition, but, suggested to use Pro Edition.or i can still buy Windows 10 Home...
  5. Using Windows Home for Commercial / Company Use

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Is it Legal for a company to install Windows 10 Pro OEM on a Windows 10 Home Laptops if the...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it Legal for a company to install Windows 10 Pro OEM on a Windows 10 Home Laptops if the...: Hello, I need help with Windows 10 Pro Licensing. The question is:Is it Legal for a company to install Windows 10 Pro OEM on a Windows 10 Home Laptops if the Company has a Windows 10 Pro OLP Licensing? Can they have both? Or they have to have only one of the licensing type?I...
  7. Commercial Use - Windows Home 10 to Windows 10 Pro

Commercial Use - Windows Home 10 to Windows 10 Pro: Hi, We have a laptop which has Windows 10 Home pre-installed. We want to upgrade this to the Pro edition. This laptop is business property; are we able to upgrade for commercial use? I asked our supplier for an upgraded license but have been told that we are unable to...
  8. Windows 10 Home as commercial use

Windows 10 Home as commercial use: Is Windows 10 Home software allows to be use as commercial? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-as-commercial-use/25709e70-6aa9-4a4f-84ab-02ede923719a"
  9. CAN I USE WINDOWS 10 HOME SL VERSION FOR BUSINESS. IS THAT LEGAL?

CAN I USE WINDOWS 10 HOME SL VERSION FOR BUSINESS. IS THAT LEGAL?: Hi there, I'm running a small business. I've just purchased the PC (including Windows 10 Home SL - OEM) from a authorized reseller. But I still wonder about legality of Windows versions. The question is: CAN I USE WINDOWS HOME SL VERSION FOR BUSINESS? P/S: Why did I...
  10. CAN I USE WINDOWS 10 HOME SL VERSION FOR BUSINESS. IS THAT LEGAL?

CAN I USE WINDOWS 10 HOME SL VERSION FOR BUSINESS. IS THAT LEGAL?: Hi there, I'm planning to buy new PC for my business. But I still wonder about legality of Windows versions. I'm going to purchase the PC (including Windows 10 Home SL - OEM) from a authorized reseller. The question is: CAN I USE WINDOWS HOME SL VERSION FOR BUSINESS?...