Windows 10: Is it legal to buy stocks with licensed Windows 10 home or should one upgrade to pro or...

Discus and support Is it legal to buy stocks with licensed Windows 10 home or should one upgrade to pro or... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My father is adamant that one needs pro or enterprise windows to buy stocks, otherwise it is illegal and could be fined.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KT_719, Oct 24, 2019.

1. KT_719 Win User

Is it legal to buy stocks with licensed Windows 10 home or should one upgrade to pro or...

My father is adamant that one needs pro or enterprise windows to buy stocks, otherwise it is illegal and could be fined.

:)

KT_719, Oct 24, 2019
  2. 植维梁 Win User

Can I Buy a Legal Windows 10 Pro License On Softwarelicense4u.com?

Can I buy a legal Windows 10 pro license on softwarelicense4u.com?

The keys sold in the website are cheaper than Mirosoft official site and Amazon. May I purchase a Windows 10 for my new PC on the website?

植维梁, Oct 24, 2019
  3. krimetal Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Oct 24, 2019
  4. krimetal Win User

Is it legal to buy stocks with licensed Windows 10 home or should one upgrade to pro or...

Windows 10 upgrade license

The interesting question is that: the upgrade takes place before 29 of July. If I upgrade the PC (change the MB), and I transfer the Win 8.1 license to this new PC (cause 8.1 is retail FPP), will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free? Or a upgrade license must be bought?

krimetal, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Is it legal to buy stocks with licensed Windows 10 home or should one upgrade to pro or... - Similar Threads - legal buy stocks

2. Cannot upgrade "Windows 10 Home" license to "Windows 10 Pro" license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot upgrade "Windows 10 Home" license to "Windows 10 Pro" license: Hello!I just bought an HP laptop with preinstalled "Windows 10 Home", but I need "Windows 10 Pro" because of Hyper-V. HP claims that there are no restrictions for upgrading OS. So, I made a factory reset and wiped the TPM. Then I performed a clean with drive formatting...
  3. Cannot upgrade "Windows 10 Home" license to "Windows 10 Pro" license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot upgrade "Windows 10 Home" license to "Windows 10 Pro" license: Hello!I just bought an HP laptop with preinstalled "Windows 10 Home", but I need "Windows 10 Pro" because of Hyper-V. HP claims that there are no restrictions for upgrading OS. So, I made a factory reset and wiped the TPM. Then I performed a clean with drive formatting...
  4. Cannot upgrade "Windows 10 Home" license to "Windows 10 Pro" license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can windows 10 home license be upgraded to pro without buy a new product key?

Can windows 10 home license be upgraded to pro without buy a new product key?: if i have purchased a windows 10 home license key/product key, can i upgrade to windows 10 pro without purchasing a new license key/product key? i saw a windows 10 pro upgrade ad on the microsoft store app, it sells for $99, i assumed it would upgrade the previous license,...
  6. Windows 10 Home -> Pro Upgrade License Transferability

Windows 10 Home -> Pro Upgrade License Transferability: Hello, I purchased an upgrade license from Home to Pro on my laptop. I recently purchased a new laptop that also came with Windows Home. Am I able to transfer the upgrade license from previous laptop to this new laptop? Thank you in advance for your help!...
  7. Buying Upgrade Licences - Windows 10 home to Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Buying Upgrade Licences - Windows 10 home to Pro: Hey all... I've 15 new Laptops with Windows 10 Home. I want to upgrade them to Windows 10 Pro (small office environment.. I need Bitlocker). I can do it (buy) via the Activation upgrade option, but it wants to link to a Microsoft account. How can I get official genuine...
  8. Windows 10 Home to Pro OEM license upgrade?

Windows 10 Home to Pro OEM license upgrade?: Hello there, I want to upgrade my HP laptop from Windows 10 Home OEM license to Pro using retail key but i always get the error windows is not activated even though it is a genuine product key from Microsoft. Thanks in advance for any help....
  9. Legal Windows 10 Pro License

Legal Windows 10 Pro License: What is the link where I can buy a Windows 10 Pro licenses? I bought my computer over 5 years ago and the gentleman that installed the windows 10 pro installed it over an organization and has since let his licenses expire. I need to buy a new license. Not the product just...
  10. Upgrade license ownership - Windows 10 Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade license ownership - Windows 10 Home to Pro: We have multiple company (~10) computers that were bought and brought into use with Windows 10 Home. I have been upgrading them to Windows 10 Pro (to allow them to be joined to the Azure AD) via the windows store as it appeared to be the cheapest solution that we could be...