Windows 10: Is it legal to install windows from ISO file?

Discus and support Is it legal to install windows from ISO file? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; If we have a legal purchased copy of Windows installation CD/DVD disc. We can create an ISO from that disc for using in future times. Is is legal to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ChrisJaroc, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Is it legal to install windows from ISO file?

If we have a legal purchased copy of Windows installation CD/DVD disc. We can create an ISO from that disc for using in future times. Is is legal to install any version of Microsoft Windows through ISO or bootable USB in multiple laptops and computers?

Thanks

:)

ChrisJaroc, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Luka KLLP Win User

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Jan 3, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

4. Is it legal to install windows from ISO file?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Is it legal to install windows from ISO file?

1. Is it legal to install windows from ISO file? - Similar Threads - legal install ISO

2. iso file

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    iso file: what is iso file also what does [img] this photo mean THANK YOU 1 146386
  3. after clean install from downloading iso files from websites

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    after clean install from downloading iso files from websites: I purchased my lenovo laptop which was of windows 10 pro version. Then I used pirated version of windows 10 education. now I downloaded iso files of windows 10 pro from websites and installed it. And I am now [ATTACH]stuck at the above shown pictures. I don't have the...
  4. install from iso problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    install from iso problem: I am trying to instal win 10 onto an empty SSD drive in my laptop (thinkpad). The iso is on a usb drive. It starts the install but when I get to the drive it says...... "windows cannot be installed on drive 0 partition 1, setup does not support configuration of or...
  5. how to install windows10 from ISO ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to install windows10 from ISO ?: Hello , I have downlaod win10 from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise and got the ISO file 17763.107.101029-1455.rs5_release_svc_refresh_CLIENT_LTSC_EVAL_x86FRE_en-us.iso upluad it to a usb using rufus but when I try to...
  6. windows installation from downloaded .iso

windows installation from downloaded .iso: please help me i have downloaded windows.iso for windows10 but unble to write either on dvd or able to load it in my pc working on windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-from-downloaded-iso/d0996bc8-7bf1-4d39-a7d0-37061cfc31d3
  7. clean installation window 10 by iso file

clean installation window 10 by iso file: steps for clean installation by iso file of windows 10 home single https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/clean-installation-window-10-by-iso-file/cadf2f20-bffa-43e1-8b44-b231a7a8070f
  8. Install on 8.1 from ISO?

Install on 8.1 from ISO?: I have a laptop running 8.1Pro. I downloaded the ISO, and mounted it on the laptop via the mount-iso capability. I attempted to run setup.exe from the mounted drive. All was ok until I get prompted for a product key.. Isn't the in-place upgrade via setup *supposed* to *see*...
  9. From Dutch ISO to English install.

From Dutch ISO to English install.: Hi. I've got a win10 ISO file that is in Dutch. Is there a way to make it fall back to English? I can not use the MediaCreationTool because I'm using Enterprise. And I'm not trying to update the current OS, just to do a clean install. Does anyone know if this is...
  10. ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File: How to: ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File [img] Warning As Microsoft has changed the upgrade method from ESD based upgrade to a UUP based, the method told in this tutorial does not work anymore with 15xxx and later builds. Please see UUP to ISO...