Windows 10: Is it legal to provide windows in pendrive ?

Discus and support Is it legal to provide windows in pendrive ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello All we know that windows media creation tool is for free, If i can use this tool and make usb and sell does it make it illegal ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by efsane123, Apr 17, 2020.

1. efsane123 Win User

Is it legal to provide windows in pendrive ?

Hello

All we know that windows media creation tool is for free, If i can use this tool and make usb and sell does it make it illegal ?

:)

efsane123, Apr 17, 2020

2. Pendrive not displayed on the PC in Windows 10.

Hi Manish,

The above issue might have occurred due to the following reasons:

• Associated device files & folders are deleted on clearing the boot partition.
    • Corrupted device driver installed on the PC.

Before we assist you further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Did you check if similar issue persists on connecting other pendrive to the PC?
    • When you say “It is not displayed in my computer”, are you referring to File explorer?

If the pendrive is not showing in File explorer, remove and re-plug the device to check if the issue is resolved. Removing and re-plugging the device will resolve the temporary hardware faced prior to the attempt. If the issue persists, connect another
    pendrive and check if the device is displayed under Devices & drives in File explorer. This is only to check if the issue is device specific.

If the issue persists, check if the device is detected under Device manger and update to check if the issue is resolved. Updating the device drivers will enhance the performance of the device on the PC.

Follow the steps below to update the device driver and check if the issue is resolved.

• Connect the pendrive to the PC, press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device Manager from the context menu.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers, right-click on the pendrive driver and select
      Update this software from the context menu.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • After the update is complete, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the pendrive detected on the PC for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 17, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Is it legal to provide windows in pendrive ?

freebird_9924, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Is it legal to provide windows in pendrive ?

1. Is it legal to provide windows in pendrive ? - Similar Threads - legal provide pendrive

2. Windows Legal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Legal: Please is it legal to download and use the free version of windows without a product key and use it for personal and sometimes commercial purposes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-legal/2704e0b8-1548-41a4-9cbe-f10d0349b513
  3. Windows Legal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Legal: Please is it legal to download and use the free version of windows without a product key and use it for personal and sometimes commercial purposes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-legal/2704e0b8-1548-41a4-9cbe-f10d0349b513
  4. Windows Legal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pendrive ejection.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pendrive ejection.: Windows 10 21H version, 149043.1081 I use a pendrive, a single pendrive, and the situation is becoming painful and irritating. I tried the two management criteria, but the warning always appears that the device is in use when I try to eject it and believe me I no longer know...
  6. Pendrive ejection.

in Windows 10 Support
    Pendrive ejection.: Windows 10 21H version, 149043.1081 I use a pendrive, a single pendrive, and the situation is becoming painful and irritating. I tried the two management criteria, but the warning always appears that the device is in use when I try to eject it and believe me I no longer know...
  7. for pendrive password

for pendrive password: HY SIR HOW TO SET PASSWORD IN PENDRIVE WITHOUT ANY SOFTWARE IN WINDOWS10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-pendrive-password/990c26bf-018c-44f3-be50-85a84da89f49
  8. Legal or not?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Legal or not?: I see a lot of times several advertissements like this on Facebook. Facebook claims to be very strict with their advertisement publishers, I guess this must be genuine. Or not? I can't imagine that somebody would publish such an Ad on Facebook while doing something illegal...
  9. Rename - Pendrive

Rename - Pendrive: I cannot rename my pendrive. If I change it remains the same "USB DRIVE". I uninstalled and reinstalled usb drivers, nothing happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rename-pendrive/b4f24f16-5500-47ac-9901-6e52461f1642
  10. Is it Legal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it Legal?: [ATTACH] Is the windows activation legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-legal/842f108f-35e6-46c1-9206-70cdf285a160"