Windows 10: Is it legal to purchase Office 2021 through a 3rd party?

Discus and support Is it legal to purchase Office 2021 through a 3rd party? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to order Office 2021 from StackSocial.com they state that they are a Microsoft partner. When I clicked the "Redemption Link", I was redirected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ralf8899, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Ralf8899 Win User

Is it legal to purchase Office 2021 through a 3rd party?

I tried to order Office 2021 from StackSocial.com they state that they are a Microsoft partner. When I clicked the "Redemption Link", I was redirected to the a Microsoft website where I could then enter the License Code that StackSocial provided.That was it, Microsoft showed a $0 value order with nothing for downloading.Can only buy Microsoft Office 2021 through Microsoft?

:)

Ralf8899, Mar 27, 2023

2. Licence from 3rd party sites.

Hi. Can anybody tell me if buying a licence key for windows or office from a 3rd party site (eg. urcdkey) is legal/genuine? And can such a licence key be used by a business or not?

HeinrichHavenga, Mar 27, 2023
  3. MisterEd Win User
    Scam or Real (Office 2021)

Office LTSC 2021 is available for enterprise admins to download and deploy to the users in their organization. The following volume licensed Office products are available for devices running Windows:
    • Office LTSC Professional Plus 2021
    • Office LTSC Standard 2021
    • Project Professional 2021
    • Project Standard 2021
    • Visio LTSC Professional 2021
    • Visio LTSC Standard 2021

Overview of Office LTSC 2021
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dep...c2021/overview

One-time purchases of Office 2021 for home and business use:

• Office Home & Student 2021
    • Office Home & Business 2021
    • Office Professional 2021

MisterEd, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

Is it legal to purchase Office 2021 through a 3rd party?

1. Is it legal to purchase Office 2021 through a 3rd party? - Similar Threads - legal purchase Office

2. Access a Laptop purchased from a 3rd Party

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Access a Laptop purchased from a 3rd Party: Hi there. I bought a replacement laptop on E Bay that arrived today. On powering up I was gutted to see he had not deleted his Microsoft account and the laptop was asking for a password. I naturally do not have one. I have emailed the previous owner for the password via his...
  3. Access a Laptop purchased from a 3rd Party

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access a Laptop purchased from a 3rd Party: Hi there. I bought a replacement laptop on E Bay that arrived today. On powering up I was gutted to see he had not deleted his Microsoft account and the laptop was asking for a password. I naturally do not have one. I have emailed the previous owner for the password via his...
  4. Access a Laptop purchased from a 3rd Party

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is it legal to purchase Office 2021 through a 3rd party?

Is it legal to purchase Office 2021 through a 3rd party?: I tried to order Office 2021 from StackSocial.com they state that they are a Microsoft partner. When I clicked the "Redemption Link", I was redirected to the a Microsoft website where I could then enter the License Code that StackSocial provided.That was it, Microsoft showed...
  6. Office 2021 license purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2021 license purchase: Where is the link to review Office package options? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-2021-license-purchase/93c48eeb-3a32-48f3-9aac-cbd86ff34bd6
  7. Office 2021 license purchase

Office 2021 license purchase: Where is the link to review Office package options? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-2021-license-purchase/93c48eeb-3a32-48f3-9aac-cbd86ff34bd6
  8. Office 2021 license purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Linking 3rd parties.

Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  10. 3rd party utilities

in Windows 10 Customization
    3rd party utilities: A ms phone tech once told me to not use any 3rd party utilities such as ccleaner (and there are many others) and just rely on Windows to take care of everything. Before he told me this, I had used ccleaner and it seemed to clean a lot of stuff. Frankly I never noticed a...