Windows 10: Is it legal to upgrade Windows 7 and 8 to Windows 10 without a license key to Windows 10...

Discus and support Is it legal to upgrade Windows 7 and 8 to Windows 10 without a license key to Windows 10... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have a question. I have a lot of computers in my company that i must to upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10. These computers have a windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DanielKopaczel, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Is it legal to upgrade Windows 7 and 8 to Windows 10 without a license key to Windows 10...

Hi,

I have a question.

I have a lot of computers in my company that i must to upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10.

These computers have a windows 7 and 8 license.

IS IT LEGAL to upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 using the Create Windows 10 installation media?

I tested this on a few computers and every pc immediately activated without win 10 license key.

Is it legal to upgrade Windows 7 and 8 to Windows 10 without a license key to Windows 10... 0ab0d2f6-29de-441f-9ab9-0a25f06167e6?upload=true.png

:)

DanielKopaczel, Feb 26, 2019

2. How to reinstall Windows 10 if my computers used the free upgrade from 7 and 8?

Will windows 10 still accept the license keys from 7 and 8 now if I reinstall my computer?

Does Microsoft keep a list of users who upgraded to Win 10 using their 7 and 8 keys so that when users need to reinstall windows 10 the old keys would work?

Do I need to call in Microsoft to ask them to activate my Windows 10 when I give them my win 7 keys?

Both computers are laptops. The windows 7 machine had the serial printed on the back, and I needed to enter that when I upgraded to 10. The windows 8 machine had the serial built in inside its boot system so I didn't need to enter the key when I upgraded to 10, but I did manage to write down the keys using a fetcher program.

JebusPrime, Feb 26, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

Now that I have finally upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 will my Windows 8 key work with a fresh install of Windows 10?

Easy Rhino, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Is it legal to upgrade Windows 7 and 8 to Windows 10 without a license key to Windows 10...

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Is it legal to upgrade Windows 7 and 8 to Windows 10 without a license key to Windows 10...

1. Is it legal to upgrade Windows 7 and 8 to Windows 10 without a license key to Windows 10... - Similar Threads - legal upgrade without

2. i purchased windows 10 home license key to upgrade windows 7 but license key not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i purchased windows 10 home license key to upgrade windows 7 but license key not working: my lap top version is windows 7 and i want to update to windows 10i purchased windows 10 home licence key and this licence key not working when i enter in the upgrade activation number .please inform how to updrade to wndows10...
  3. i purchased windows 10 home license key to upgrade windows 7 but license key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i purchased windows 10 home license key to upgrade windows 7 but license key not working: my lap top version is windows 7 and i want to update to windows 10i purchased windows 10 home licence key and this licence key not working when i enter in the upgrade activation number .please inform how to updrade to wndows10...
  4. i purchased windows 10 home license key to upgrade windows 7 but license key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is it legal to upgrade from WIndows 7/8.1OEM license to Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it legal to upgrade from WIndows 7/8.1OEM license to Windows 10 ?: Hello, I have upgraded my computer from Windows 8.1 having an OEM license to Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool. The windows activation status is showing "Windows is activated" after the upgrade. This didn't prompt to enter Product Key This means that I upgrade to...
  6. Upgrading Windows 7/8 to Windows 10

Upgrading Windows 7/8 to Windows 10: I have some legal/technical questions Today I updated 3 pcs to Windows 10 1909 PC1: Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro, I didn't need to provide a license key. PC2: Windows 8 Home to Windows 10 Home, I didn't need to provide a license key, but when I tried to upgrade from...
  7. Windows 7 to 10 32 bit upgrade and license key

Windows 7 to 10 32 bit upgrade and license key: When it was available - I performed a free upgrade on a desktop from Windows 7 Pro (32 bit) to Windows 10 Pro (32 bit). I would like to rebuild the computer with Windows 10 Pro (64 bit). How will the license key work? Can I reuse the Windows 7 key I previously used for...
  8. Tired of windows 10 - Anyone know how i can upgrade to 7 or 8 legally?

Tired of windows 10 - Anyone know how i can upgrade to 7 or 8 legally?: Having exhausted 50 discussions' worth of tips, tricks, regedits, sideliner tools, group policy edits, startup functions, service scrolls, privacy hijacks, a task manager that hides the real culprits and reinstalling Windows 10 4 times, I'm finally ready to admit that I'm no...
  9. Windows 7 upgrade to Windows 10. Is it still legal?

Windows 7 upgrade to Windows 10. Is it still legal?: Hello guys/Microsoft, I have a question which I hope someone may help us with. As a business, we currently run Windows 7 with a planned upgrade to Windows 10 on the horizon. A 'grey area' that I can't find an answer to is upgrading an existing PC from Windows 7 to...
  10. Windows 8 license key on Windows 10

Windows 8 license key on Windows 10: I have Windows 10 on my computer. Is it possible to activate Windows 10 With an unused Windows 8.1 key? Or do i have to downgrade to Windows 8.1, activate it and then upgrade to Windows 10 again? Thanks for replying *Smile 12304

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 disk management

2. upgrade windows 7 without license

3. is it legal to up grade windows 7 and 8 to windows 10

4. upgrade from 7 to 8 without license key