Windows 10: Is it legal to use “Windows 10” to make money?

Discus and support Is it legal to use “Windows 10” to make money? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am planning to publish technology-based content on my blog webpage that I'll open and make money via blogger earning methods like Google AdSense. One... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NetworkingFan, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Is it legal to use “Windows 10” to make money?

I am planning to publish technology-based content on my blog webpage that I'll open and make money via blogger earning methods like Google AdSense. One of the technolgy I'll cover for this blog is Windows 10.

For example, I'll publish contents like;

• How to change screen brightness in Windows 10?
    • How to install/uninstall a program in Windows 10?
    • What are ping command and its parameters?
    • How to ping to another machine on the internet in Windows 10?

etc..

As you guess, I need a Windows 10 OS and screenshots or screen videos of it. Therefore, I am planning to create a Windows 10 virtual machine to prepare my content by using "Media Creation Tool" provided on this page to get Windows 10 ISO file.

However, firstly, I want to be sure this kind of usage is legal or not.

If it is legal, do I have to purchase a licence or make any payment for the purpose I mentioned?

:)

NetworkingFan, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

too be honest there is no reason not to legally own windows 10. It kind of irritates me people are spilling nonsense about KMS and activators all over the web. anyone on the average sophistication level atleast here on TPU probably own several windows 7 licenses at the least. Not to mention with all the sketch 3rd aprty site searching and scans with AV and dll hacks and reboots and step 4: unplug Ethernet cable you could just make a Ms account format to 7 upgrade to 10 and clean format if you so choose sign in again and be activated in the same amount of time.

Solaris17, Mar 28, 2020
  4. LL-1023 Win User

Is it legal to use “Windows 10” to make money?

MS Money in Windows 10

I've been using MS Money 2005 and just bought a new computer with windows 10. I want to load MS Money Sunset, but it tells me that I need internet explorer 7. Do you suggest that I follow the steps you've outlined prior to installing MS money in order
    for it to download? Ore their other steps I need to do?

LL-1023, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Is it legal to use “Windows 10” to make money?

1. Is it legal to use “Windows 10” to make money? - Similar Threads - legal “Windows 10”

2. Opportunity for Developer to make money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opportunity for Developer to make money: Here’s a free idea for any developer out there Write an appl that completely uninstalls the spotlight, clears all the caches and garbage, and reinstall it. That would definitely sell for a few dollars on the Microsoft Store...
  3. Opportunity for Developer to make money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opportunity for Developer to make money: Here’s a free idea for any developer out there Write an appl that completely uninstalls the spotlight, clears all the caches and garbage, and reinstall it. That would definitely sell for a few dollars on the Microsoft Store...
  4. legal use of windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    legal use of windows: is it legal to install no longer supported versions of windowsI mean without licensing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/legal-use-of-windows/63f7d592-0a8a-4540-8b88-e3d696f995b2
  5. legal use of windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    legal use of windows: is it legal to install no longer supported versions of windowsI mean without licensing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/legal-use-of-windows/63f7d592-0a8a-4540-8b88-e3d696f995b2
  6. legal use of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Legal use of Windows 10 in VirtualBox

Legal use of Windows 10 in VirtualBox: Hi,I'm thinking of using Windows 10 on my machine in virtualbox native OS - Linux, but I'm confused with the legal requirements.Last time when I've used Windows at home was about 15+ years ago and I remember there were many problems with different licences.Can somebody answer...
  8. Is nonactivated Windows 10 Pro legal to use?

Is nonactivated Windows 10 Pro legal to use?: At this point, I can't afford to buy genuine windows 10 license key, given that, I am a poor guy. So, can I use windows 10 pro without activating it? Will that be ethical and legal? Right now I'm getting a constant "Activate Windows" message on my screen. But I don't mind...
  9. Windows 10 en legal use?

Windows 10 en legal use?: Hi, simplw question can a giant company that sells pc hardware use WINDOWS 10 NON ACTIVATED for business use? Is this legal? In my country theres this giant hardware store that I themhave noticed using windows 10 non activated while doing business. I would like to know why...
  10. Is using a KMS legal?

Is using a KMS legal?: There are many KMSs out on the internet that offer you free Windows 10 (any version) activation, but my question is, are they legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-using-a-kms-legal/4dc84881-0813-4f84-9e25-6fbba1df9028"