Windows 10: Is it Legal?

Discus and support Is it Legal? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Is the windows activation legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-legal/842f108f-35e6-46c1-9206-70cdf285a160" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BinaMuwahhidinOfficial, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Is it Legal?

Is it Legal? 1bd001fe-91a5-4191-90e1-59deea93bef6?upload=true.png

Is the windows activation legal?

:)

BinaMuwahhidinOfficial, Nov 21, 2018

2. Is downloading and playing the leaked Crysis 2 legal?

No you cannot. Here is the list. Spain is on it.

Member States

TheMailMan78, Nov 21, 2018
  3. neilpzz Win User
    legal advice

Generally users here are like you and giving advise for free. Which is why NonMS gave the answer about legal advise. Are you able to carry out Andre's suggestion.?

neilpzz, Nov 21, 2018
  4. DaMulta Win User

Is it Legal?

The Pirate Bay in Legal Soup, Owners Fined and Jailed

just like piratebay which might i add also has LEGAL THINGS on their site.

DaMulta, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Is it Legal?

1. Is it Legal? - Similar Threads - Legal

2. revert legal windows from pirated version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    revert legal windows from pirated version: Hello, I have received laptop donation. I suppose it pre-installed with win 7 home premium. It has windows OEM sticker in the back. However, It runs with un-activated win 10 pro edition. Someone may reinstall it with pirated version. How do I revert to Win 10 home...
  3. Upgrade and legalization GGWA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade and legalization GGWA: I want to know the type of license (OEM or OLP, legalization, etc.) required to upgrade to Win10 Pro from the below scenarios: 1. Win7 Pro Illegal 2. Win 10 Pro Illegal 3. Win10 Home Legal 4. No OS 5. Win XP Technically anything would work but I need to know the...
  4. Is using a KMS legal?

Is using a KMS legal?: There are many KMSs out on the internet that offer you free Windows 10 (any version) activation, but my question is, are they legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-using-a-kms-legal/4dc84881-0813-4f84-9e25-6fbba1df9028"
  5. how to get a xp iso for VMware workstation without paying legally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get a xp iso for VMware workstation without paying legally: Please somebody give me a link to a legal windows xp pro iso for free 126095
  6. Is www.directdeals.com a legal place to buy MS Office 2013 Pro Plus or other MS Products?

Is www.directdeals.com a legal place to buy MS Office 2013 Pro Plus or other MS Products?: https://www.directdeals.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-wwwdirectdealscom-a-legal-place-to-buy-ms/97a3a076-6684-494b-9874-6f9f0975a9ca"
  7. Legality of Using Windows 7 Key on Clean Install of Windows 10

Legality of Using Windows 7 Key on Clean Install of Windows 10: Hi Microsoft Community! I want to upgrade my existing PCs from Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro. I was researching online and discovered the solution of the ability to clean install Windows 10 Pro using a USB flash drive and using my...
  8. CAN I USE WINDOWS 10 HOME SL VERSION FOR BUSINESS. IS THAT LEGAL?

CAN I USE WINDOWS 10 HOME SL VERSION FOR BUSINESS. IS THAT LEGAL?: Hi there, I'm running a small business. I've just purchased the PC (including Windows 10 Home SL - OEM) from a authorized reseller. But I still wonder about legality of Windows versions. The question is: CAN I USE WINDOWS HOME SL VERSION FOR BUSINESS? P/S: Why did I...
  9. Is this legal? Windows 10 activation

Is this legal? Windows 10 activation: Hello, I've been looking for a straight answer on this: Can I use my Windows 7 key to legally activate Windows 10? This method still works for me - but is it actually legal?...
  10. Do I have a legal prerequisite obligation to have a better knowledge of anybody that may...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I have a legal prerequisite obligation to have a better knowledge of anybody that may...: Above it says " "Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum". So do I have to also know if MS advice is authentic and sent from MS legitimate support, presumably by knowing which advice is correct rather than deceitful or malicious...