Windows 10: Is it Legal?

Discus and support Is it Legal? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Is the windows activation legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-legal/842f108f-35e6-46c1-9206-70cdf285a160" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BinaMuwahhidinOfficial, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Is it Legal?

Is it Legal? 1bd001fe-91a5-4191-90e1-59deea93bef6?upload=true.png

Is the windows activation legal?

:)

BinaMuwahhidinOfficial, Nov 21, 2018

2. Is downloading and playing the leaked Crysis 2 legal?

No you cannot. Here is the list. Spain is on it.

Member States

TheMailMan78, Nov 21, 2018
  3. neilpzz Win User
    legal advice

Generally users here are like you and giving advise for free. Which is why NonMS gave the answer about legal advise. Are you able to carry out Andre's suggestion.?

neilpzz, Nov 21, 2018
  4. DaMulta Win User

Is it Legal?

The Pirate Bay in Legal Soup, Owners Fined and Jailed

just like piratebay which might i add also has LEGAL THINGS on their site.

DaMulta, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Is it Legal?

1. Is it Legal? - Similar Threads - Legal

2. Is Atlas os is legal or safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Atlas os is legal or safe?: Is Atlas os is legal or safe?I found video in youtube the youtuber was telling that Atlas is official os from Microsoft and safe I want to ask that tell me is Atlas is safe or not and also tell me Microsoft official os ?...
  3. Is Atlas os is legal or safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Atlas os is legal or safe?: Is Atlas os is legal or safe?I found video in youtube the youtuber was telling that Atlas is official os from Microsoft and safe I want to ask that tell me is Atlas is safe or not and also tell me Microsoft official os ?...
  4. how can it be legal to force users to create an account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how can it be legal to force users to create an account?: During the setup of a new Windows PC, users CANNOT bypass the creation of an account with this company, neither there’s any instruction how to escape the dialog. This company deliberately conceals any guidance on how to opt out. Except for Windows itself, I do not use and...
  5. how can it be legal to force users to create an account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can it be legal to force users to create an account?: During the setup of a new Windows PC, users CANNOT bypass the creation of an account with this company, neither there’s any instruction how to escape the dialog. This company deliberately conceals any guidance on how to opt out. Except for Windows itself, I do not use and...
  6. how can it be legal to force users to create an account?

7. Is it legal to use NTLite to modify an iso of windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to use NTLite to modify an iso of windows 11?: I want to remove some stuff from windows 11 that I don't want on my install of windows using NTLite or other custom iso programs but I don't know if its legal....
  8. Is it legal to use NTLite to modify an iso of windows 11?

Is it legal to use NTLite to modify an iso of windows 11?: I want to remove some stuff from windows 11 that I don't want on my install of windows using NTLite or other custom iso programs but I don't know if its legal....
  9. How is it legal for Samsung to make employees lie about knowing they have issues updating...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is it legal for Samsung to make employees lie about knowing they have issues updating...: I have the laptop Samsung Galaxy book Go I bought in 2022 I've probably used this laptop for less than 3 hours I turned it on the other day and it attempted to update Windows on its own and went straight into recovery screen and will not move from there I've tried contacting...
  10. How is it legal for Samsung to make employees lie about knowing they have issues updating...

How is it legal for Samsung to make employees lie about knowing they have issues updating...: I have the laptop Samsung Galaxy book Go I bought in 2022 I've probably used this laptop for less than 3 hours I turned it on the other day and it attempted to update Windows on its own and went straight into recovery screen and will not move from there I've tried contacting...