Windows 10: Is it me or is audio really weird since the newest update?

Discus and support Is it me or is audio really weird since the newest update? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; What happen to audio in the newest update with audio files? Ever since updating to the newest win 10 update, ive noticed if i play any audio file (mp3,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VladeFeria, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Is it me or is audio really weird since the newest update?

What happen to audio in the newest update with audio files? Ever since updating to the newest win 10 update, ive noticed if i play any audio file (mp3, mp4, wav, flac, etc. ) through any player (Movies&TV, VLC, etc. ) and then start playing music or a video through chrome (haven't tested any other browser yet), it will lower the files by like 70-80% volume automatically (even tho the volume in mixer and player is untouched) and wont go back up until i pause the browser volume and wait like 3-4 seconds. how do i stop this from happening? this is so annoying and it only happen after this newest update so im posting it over here instead of techsupport (tho this might be better in techsupport maybe?)

submitted by /u/VladeFeria
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VladeFeria, Mar 12, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Toothless Win User
    Really weird audio issues with mouse.

It was plugged into my USB hub which is plugged into the wall and my laptop. I plugged the mouse into my laptop USB and noise is gone. A bit weird really.

Toothless, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Is it me or is audio really weird since the newest update?

Audio weird?

Hi Jeriko,

If you're experiencing Sound issues in Windows 10, I suggest that you run the
    Audio troubleshooter
    as an initial troubleshooting. Since you haven't tried it yet according to your post, please try it by following the steps here on this
    article. There are further troubleshooting steps there and I advise that you follow them through if the Audio troubleshooter
    doesn't help.

Also, according to your edits on on your post, it seems that the issue is with your Motherboard or Sound card (depending on where the front audio IO panel is connected). There is an option in the BIOS setting to enable the Onboard HD Audio Front Panel. However,
    I highly recommend to get assistance from your Motherboard's or PC's manufacturer with this as wrongfully tinkering with the BIOS can give inconveniences.

Update me if there are improvements.

Ian Ser, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Is it me or is audio really weird since the newest update?

1. Is it me or is audio really weird since the newest update? - Similar Threads - audio really weird

2. Newest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newest update: My husband did his updates today and when requested restarted. The friggin thing deleted EVERYTHING on his computer WHAT THE LITERAL HELL? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newest-update/606b5cca-4a12-46bd-b3b8-769f279de559
  3. This is really weird if true

in Windows 10 Support
    This is really weird if true: Came across this in my emails today and am wondering if it a genuine thing or not? Microsofts New Linux Distro Is a Warning Shot at Red Hat Review Geek 182872
  4. Newest update messes up audio drivers.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Newest update messes up audio drivers.: This is the third time I'm installing the newest update, twice out of will and now because they are forcing me to. Every time I switch to this version the sound in my Sennheiser 4.40 BT headset is stuttery/laggy. I have tried reinstalling the drivers and even buying a new...
  5. A really weird problem

A really weird problem: every time a new windows (or nvidia) update comes out if I'm playing a game it turns off my pc, then to turn it on again I have to turn off PSU with a little button on the back, plug the power cable out of the PSU plug it back again, it that order it doesn't work if I just...
  6. Weird bug after newest update

Weird bug after newest update: So yesterday I updated my pc, and I’ve turned my pc off and on 3 times sense then, and every time I type my password in on the windows login screen, the screen goes a grey/black screen for a good 5mins, Windows isn’t running cause when it comes back to normal it’s like I just...
  7. microphone really quiet after newest windows 10 update

microphone really quiet after newest windows 10 update: before the update my mic was working fine but now i need to literally scream in the mic to hear myself, even at vol100 and +30 boost. Fro some reason it seems to pick up noise from my headphones perfectly. submitted by /u/groovycaps [link] [comments]...
  8. Blue screen since updated to the newest version 1909

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen since updated to the newest version 1909: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgLoAKpETXqEagoRKlF5EKJfdyY?e=VFYeMP Here is the link for the minidump files. Could someone help me with this? Much appreciated!...
  9. Newest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newest update: My win 10 ver, is 1809 and I get a Event ID 20. Says can't install because of a driver. It does not tell me what driver and I can not find it in any log of the error. Can someone plese help me with this? Thanks...
  10. Really Slow Response Since Updating

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Really Slow Response Since Updating: My system has been a flyer from the very first install of Windows 10 Pro when it originally came out (the free year). It would update automatically (very annoying notices...usually when I'm in the middle of something). Due to being annoying and I wanting to control it, I...