Windows 10: Is it necessary or virus software?

Discus and support Is it necessary or virus software? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My windows (version 1909) keep crashing when I launch gameloop.exe software. Is it causing trouble? pls help. submitted by /u/Joules01 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Joules01, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Is it necessary or virus software?

My windows (version 1909) keep crashing when I launch gameloop.exe software. Is it causing trouble? pls help.

submitted by /u/Joules01
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Joules01, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Virus software

Please do also read:

and also the other interesting and informational topics covered in:
    Best Practices for Safe Computing - Prevention of Malware Infection

And: Do get a good advertisment blocker. Personally, I use uBlock Origin which not only blocks advertisments but also lots of other unwanted stuff...

Suggestion to read:

Hope that helps,

Julia

Jsssssssss, Feb 13, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Is it necessary or virus software?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Is it necessary or virus software? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Is it necessary or virus software?

1. Is it necessary or virus software? - Similar Threads - necessary virus software

2. Virus or Potentially unwanted software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virus or Potentially unwanted software: I don't know what happened all the apps that i download on PC is not working, when I click on them they show up this message "Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software" so how can I get my apps back...
  3. VIRUS AND THREAT SOFTWARE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VIRUS AND THREAT SOFTWARE: How do I uninstall Trend Micro Internet Security and install Windows defender in my Virus and Threat https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-threat-software/f2031be9-fffe-4cc4-b791-67191c08f2bc
  4. Anti Virus Software

in Windows 10 Customization
    Anti Virus Software: Hi, Do I need to renew my Norton's 360 subscription if Windows 10 now has an upgraded Windows Defender built in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus-software/a3942b28-92aa-409f-adcb-ec13fc5bbb94
  5. anti-virus software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anti-virus software?: I am using a mac right now. I am thinking of getting a windows laptop. Mac's specs are fairly bad. The last time I had a windows laptop I had a lot of viruses. How's your situation with current anti-virus software? I use sites like putlocker, and sometimes use torrents....
  6. ANTI VIRUS SOFTWARE

ANTI VIRUS SOFTWARE: IF I HAVE WINDOWS 10, DO I NEED TO SUBSCRIBE TO ADDITIONAL ANTI VIRUS SOFTWARE SUCH AS MCAFEE OR NORTON? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus-software/c2f34cf1-977f-41bb-a59c-93aa92349426
  7. are they necessary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    are they necessary: After my upgrade to Win 10 (over Win 7) I have a lot of Microsoft Visual C++ files, some x86 some x64 going back as far as 2011. I also have some Visual Studios redistributables most x64 but one x86) going back to 2012. Are all these iterations necessary? Can i delete some?...
  8. Is add-on antivirus software necessary anymore?

Is add-on antivirus software necessary anymore?: do i still need avg antivirus or any other antivirus in addition to windows defender? AVG is boggin' me down something fierce, plus I no longer see easy to adjust methods to reduce how much brain power it sucks from my computer. Just renewed with avg too but willing to cut...
  9. Anti virus software

Anti virus software: I have just bought the complete Windows package and wonder whether this includes anti virus software or do i need to buy this separately ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus-software/33a126e6-72c0-4759-940a-f1e8017c6bb8
  10. Anti-virus Software!

Anti-virus Software!: I am looking anti-virus software for for Microsoft Windows10 something light! I had Norton 360 is expired and I think it was too heavy for for windows 10. Any suggestions ?...