Windows 10: Is it normal for hinge joint of the laptop to stop working?

Discus and support Is it normal for hinge joint of the laptop to stop working? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I have a problem with I Life laptop, I bought it 2 years ago 2021 at Game store. The problem is that the laptop doesn't want to close or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lebo_943, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Lebo_943 Win User

Is it normal for hinge joint of the laptop to stop working?

Hi there, I have a problem with I Life laptop, I bought it 2 years ago 2021 at Game store. The problem is that the laptop doesn't want to close or open, what I mean is that the laptop started to make a weird sound when you close it and open it. After a while making that sound the laptop didn't want to open it was jammed because I wanted to work on it I tried to open it and the hinge joint at the back was stuck and eventually the hinge joint come out of the laptop. Basically the laptop stopped working and the screen is damaged just next to the hinge joint. I believe this is a manufacturing is

:)

Lebo_943, Nov 28, 2023

2. Broken Laptop Hinge, how to fix?

thin steel you can bend and screw to the bottom of the laptop and hinge?

overclocker, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Xazax Win User
    Broken Laptop Hinge, how to fix?

Well my friends were messing around wresting each other and just so happen to fall on my laptop, luckily they didnt kill the thing it still works fine and the screen isnt broken however the right laptop hinge has broken, and i was wondering how to fix it? the hinge doesnt even move at all i cant move it with my finger or tools it seems stuck pretty good and i honestly dont know why, would it be safe to superglue or something else? im afraid if i do that it wont open at all!

Is it normal for hinge joint of the laptop to stop working? [​IMG]

Is it normal for hinge joint of the laptop to stop working? [​IMG]

Xazax, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Is it normal for hinge joint of the laptop to stop working?

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Is it normal for hinge joint of the laptop to stop working?

1. Is it normal for hinge joint of the laptop to stop working? - Similar Threads - normal hinge joint

2. Is it normal for hinge joint of the laptop to stop working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it normal for hinge joint of the laptop to stop working?: Hi there, I have a problem with I Life laptop, I bought it 2 years ago 2021 at Game store. The problem is that the laptop doesn't want to close or open, what I mean is that the laptop started to make a weird sound when you close it and open it. After a while making that sound...
  3. Is it normal for hinge joint of the laptop to stop working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it normal for hinge joint of the laptop to stop working?: Hi there, I have a problem with I Life laptop, I bought it 2 years ago 2021 at Game store. The problem is that the laptop doesn't want to close or open, what I mean is that the laptop started to make a weird sound when you close it and open it. After a while making that sound...
  4. joint onedrive or cloud storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    joint onedrive or cloud storage: My wife and I have seperate computers and seperate Microsoft accounts.However, there are a number of documents that we would each like to have access to without having to get the other party to bring it up on their computer or print it out.Can we establish a joint folder in...
  5. joint onedrive or cloud storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    joint onedrive or cloud storage: My wife and I have seperate computers and seperate Microsoft accounts.However, there are a number of documents that we would each like to have access to without having to get the other party to bring it up on their computer or print it out.Can we establish a joint folder in...
  6. joint onedrive or cloud storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Some keys on my keyboard stops working and then works normally.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keys on my keyboard stops working and then works normally.: Hello,I have an Inspiron 15 5570, and since like 1 month some keys doesn't work for a bit of time and then it works just fine, especially the keys at the bottom of the keyboard c, v, b, n, space bar, arrows, number pad.... I reinstalled the keyboard drivers, without success....
  8. On-Screen laptop working but not normal keyboard on laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    On-Screen laptop working but not normal keyboard on laptop: Hi, I've had this problem before and I can't remember how I fixed it but it happened again this morning and I've been searching for an hour how to fix it and have tried restarting, turning on and off tablet mode. I think i pressed a button to make this happen but i don't...
  9. Patent suggests Dell is working on foldable PC with narrow hinge

in Windows 10 News
    Patent suggests Dell is working on foldable PC with narrow hinge: Dell is also planning to jump on the foldable devices bandwagon with its own dual-screen Windows 10 device that will use a ‘narrow width dual axes hinge’ to smoothen the transition. This is based on a patent that Dell filed in the month of February 2018 and USPTO has just...
  10. Laptop stops working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop stops working: The service provider installed a Comfast Access Point to improve reception. My Ipads and the cell phone work better but my Laptop had problems It works well connected to the old router but as soon as I move to another room or outside it freezes and I lose the signal...