Windows 10: is it normal laptop plugged heating?

Discus and support is it normal laptop plugged heating? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i had a DELL laptop, everytime i plugged in the charger it start heating up like 75c even though i didnt open any heavy application. is it normal?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cacano_667, Aug 17, 2021.

1. is it normal laptop plugged heating?

i had a DELL laptop, everytime i plugged in the charger it start heating up like 75c even though i didnt open any heavy application. is it normal?

:)

cacano_667, Aug 17, 2021
  2. JuliaBee Win User

Laptop extremely slow when plugged in

I've noticed, especially when gaming, that everything on my laptop slows down when it's plugged in and charging. Games are nearly impossible to play and it takes ages to load/navigate a webpage when the computer's plugged in. But the second I unplug it--no
    problem at all. I've found a lot of similar complaints across different platforms, but none of the suggested solutions are working for me. My power settings are all set to high performance when plugged in and cooling policy is set to active when plugged in
    (but the laptop isn't overheating, it's at ~37 celsius and the change from normal to slow is so instantaneous when I plug in the charger that it wouldn't even have time to heat up).

Is there anything I can try or am I doomed to my laptop being downright unusable while charging?

JuliaBee, Aug 17, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 17, 2021
  4. Geethu B Win User

is it normal laptop plugged heating?

Laptop Screen goes dark when I Plug in or plug out.

Hi Haifz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that your laptop screen goes black while plugging the charger.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know what is the model number of the laptop?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Outdated or corrupt driver.
    • Missing Windows Updates.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install all the latest device drivers including graphics and chipset driver from the computer manufacturer website.

http://support.asus.com/download/Options.aspx?SLanguage=en&type=1

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

is it normal laptop plugged heating?

1. is it normal laptop plugged heating? - Similar Threads - normal laptop plugged

2. LAPTOP OVER HEATING ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAPTOP OVER HEATING ISSUE: MY LAPTOP IS GETTING VERY HEAT WHILE GAMING FROM FEW DAYS PLEASE HEALP ME TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM MY LAPTOP SPECIFICATIONSSystem Manufacturer: LENOVOOperating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bitProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz 4 CPUs, ~2.0GHz Memory: 4096MB RAM...
  3. LAPTOP OVER HEATING ISSUE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAPTOP OVER HEATING ISSUE: MY LAPTOP IS GETTING VERY HEAT WHILE GAMING FROM FEW DAYS PLEASE HEALP ME TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM MY LAPTOP SPECIFICATIONSSystem Manufacturer: LENOVOOperating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bitProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz 4 CPUs, ~2.0GHz Memory: 4096MB RAM...
  4. laptop heating or slow issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop heating or slow issue: laptop becomes freeze or slow when doing some work or working on any softwarelike edge Microsofthow to resolve heating and slow issuehp 15 da series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-heating-or-slow-issue/5cc25d09-adcd-44f1-bdfa-70f28ab274cb
  5. My laptop is heating too much

My laptop is heating too much: Hi friends. My laptop is heating up and I feel the laptop is getting hot. Some times the core temp gives me a value of 96 Celsius and at the other time its between 50 and 80. For this should I use a cooling pad or are there any other upgrades to do and give me a quick reply...
  6. My laptop keeps on over heating

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop keeps on over heating: whenever i play a game it just gets hot and the fan gets kind of loud and i wish i could stop this, any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keeps-on-over-heating/85d6acee-54d1-4b89-a748-3e674b640182
  7. Sun/heat vs. laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Sun/heat vs. laptop: Win10 Pro 10.0.19041 Staying home, I'm periodically frequenting our front deck with a laptop. Yesterday, sun and little cloud cover, I left the deck after ~2 hours. Me *and the laptop were getting too hot for comfort. I'm concerned that the machine's innards might be more...
  8. 100% disk usage and laptop heating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    100% disk usage and laptop heating: Hi Few days before i did a full antivirus scan with my McAfee antivirus software after some time i touched my laptop it was heating ver badly this did not happen before and my disk usage was 100 % Then i reserted my laptop my laptop drive started heating and and i could...
  9. Laptop freezes and goes back to normal when I unplug / plug it.

Laptop freezes and goes back to normal when I unplug / plug it.: So yeah, my laptop often freezes even when I'm not using heavy programs and the only way to fix it is to either unplug it or plug it in. My laptop's a Dell G3 and it's still pretty new, 3-5 months old if I'm not mistaken, so idk why it does that....
  10. Heating of Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Heating of Laptop: when I use my laptop without the internet my laptop doesn't get heated, but when it connected to the internet it gets very hot and hotter and hotter when I use youtube? so kindly give some solutions to save my laptop from heating and loudness of fan....