Windows 10: Is it normal that it takes so painfully long to install Microsoft Net Framework 3.5 SP1?

Discus and support Is it normal that it takes so painfully long to install Microsoft Net Framework 3.5 SP1? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It's been installing for half an hour now and still no sign of progress (it's because I want to install Statistica and it automatically installs net... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cj_train, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Is it normal that it takes so painfully long to install Microsoft Net Framework 3.5 SP1?

It's been installing for half an hour now and still no sign of progress

(it's because I want to install Statistica and it automatically installs net framework and other stuff because without it it cannot continue the installation)

submitted by /u/cj_train
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cj_train, Oct 1, 2020

2. .net framework 3.5 sp1 not installing

All right.. this is the funny a$$ part.. So.. TRT, I did what you said.. then did something I should of did WAY before starting this.. Reg cleaner.. lol..

So.. my steps..

• Uninstall everything to which it's just .net framework 2.0
    • Restart
    • Install 3.5 sp1 via *Stick Out Tongue Is it normal that it takes so painfully long to install Microsoft Net Framework 3.5 SP1? :program and Features: Turn off....
    • Restart
    • Reg clean threw CCleaner 4 times, every time had a issue.
    • Verify that all .net up to 3.5 sp1 was installed and been verified to be working
    • went to website
    • saw a action to "run test" to see if system is compatible.
    • Allowed Firewall/ windows defender to run said program (says it's a low grade trojan
    • Went to issued program and opened..
    • Worked..

lol... oh, how stupid I was.. I all ways run reg cleaner on new os's... My mind is losing myself... *Roll :roll:

Cold Storm, Oct 1, 2020
  3. .net framework 3.5 sp1 not installing

I got an issue with my HP laptop. It's a HP touchsmart tm2t tablet pc.

Whenever I install .net framework 3.5 sp1 on my laptop it never installs fully. I have a .net framework 3.5 sp1 indificiation program but it still says, no matter what, that it's not installed.

I've went threw and played with *Stick Out Tongue Is it normal that it takes so painfully long to install Microsoft Net Framework 3.5 SP1? :programs and features: and "chcek marked" for it to be on.

I have also downloaded it from microsoft website.

I had it working before I reformatted my hdd. I didn't think it would be a hassle like it is now.

Cold Storm, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Is it normal that it takes so painfully long to install Microsoft Net Framework 3.5 SP1?

.net framework 3.5 sp1 not installing

The only thing that I've ran is a .net setup verifier system. there is a 3.5 sp1 app that lets me know if 3.5 sp1 is installed via my company's System..

Is it normal that it takes so painfully long to install Microsoft Net Framework 3.5 SP1? not%20installed.jpg

Cold Storm, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Is it normal that it takes so painfully long to install Microsoft Net Framework 3.5 SP1?

1. Is it normal that it takes so painfully long to install Microsoft Net Framework 3.5 SP1? - Similar Threads - normal takes painfully

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. Windows Folders Take Painfully Long to Open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Folders Take Painfully Long to Open: Important Information: Only folders, not applications, not files, not even my drives, only folders. Booting into safe mode worked and my folders opened easily. If some people see this a few hours after this is posted, I am probably asleep by then. I will probably wake up...
  5. MS .NET Frameworks 3.5 sp1 0x80080005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS .NET Frameworks 3.5 sp1 0x80080005: I am trying to install an older software which requires MS .NET Frameworks 3.5 sp1. My OS isWindows 10. I am not able to get it through windows updates. It shows theerror 0x80080005. Can somebody please help me out. It seems that Windows 10 has some higher 4.8 version of .NET...
  6. .NET Framework not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .NET Framework not installing: so i have an app Spark 4 for gta 4 that i need to open. when i click the app, it says this app needs this feature: [ATTACH] When i click install this happens: [ATTACH] i tried the offline installer but it doesnt work. please help. [ATTACH] I have also tried the...
  7. Microsoft .Net Framework 4.8 Will Not Install

Microsoft .Net Framework 4.8 Will Not Install: can someone please help me keep getting failed install with "parameter is incorrect" ill link the log that it gives me after each fail. OS Version = 10.0.17763, SP = 0.0, Platform 2 OS Description = Future OS - x64 Unkonw Edition (ProductType=48) MSI = 5.0.17763.557 Windows...
  8. .net framework not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .net framework not installing: Hello there I am Ronak Rajput. I got a problem with my .net framework3.5. The Problem is when i try to download the framework Windows Feature screen show me that Downloading Required files but it always stopes after 25% of downloading files but when i disconnected my...
  9. Microsoft NET Framework 3.5 SP1 won't run

Microsoft NET Framework 3.5 SP1 won't run: Hello. I downloaded the NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and attempted to run the installer. But when I try to run it, nothing happens. I tried downloading it from another browser, still won't run. Any way to get it to run? I have an application that requires it. Any help would be...
  10. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1: Where can I download "Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1". Which I am informed by the "Macro Works" 3.1 Install wizard for my X-keys (HID), is needed to complete the installation on my PC. Many thanks for your thoughts....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. net framework 2.0 windows 10 takes too long