Windows 10: is it normal that my laptop automatically turned off while resetting?

Discus and support is it normal that my laptop automatically turned off while resetting? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; is it normal that my laptop automatically turned off while resetting? It said that it completed 64% of the reset. I am trying to remove all of my files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rishi_525, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Rishi_525 Win User

is it normal that my laptop automatically turned off while resetting?

is it normal that my laptop automatically turned off while resetting? It said that it completed 64% of the reset. I am trying to remove all of my files and locally installing windows. Pls help... This it happening for third time now..

:)

Rishi_525, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

is it normal that my laptop automatically turned off while resetting?

1. is it normal that my laptop automatically turned off while resetting? - Similar Threads - normal laptop automatically

2. Laptop is turning off automatically.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop is turning off automatically.: Yesterday night when I shut down my laptop it started to update , I left it to get updated overnight. This morning when I try to turn it on , it turns off automatically.It will turn off just after booting and sometimes it will sucessfuly boot and after 5-10 seconds turn off...
  3. Laptop turned off while resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turned off while resetting: I found my old laptop and wanted to do fabric reset, but it ran out of battery at 32% and now it's stuck in infinite loop of restarting saying that it's preparing to automatic repair, then diagnosing, then restarts and it goes again. There is no chance it will work. I can not...
  4. Laptop turned off while resetting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop turned off while resetting: I found my old laptop and wanted to do fabric reset, but it ran out of battery at 32% and now it's stuck in infinite loop of restarting saying that it's preparing to automatic repair, then diagnosing, then restarts and it goes again. There is no chance it will work. I can not...
  5. is it normal that my laptop automatically turned off while resetting?

is it normal that my laptop automatically turned off while resetting?: is it normal that my laptop automatically turned off while resetting? It said that it completed 64% of the reset. I am trying to remove all of my files and locally installing windows. Pls help... This it happening for third time now.....
  6. is it normal that my laptop automatically turned off while resetting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it normal that my laptop automatically turned off while resetting?: is it normal that my laptop automatically turned off while resetting? It said that it completed 64% of the reset. I am trying to remove all of my files and locally installing windows. Pls help... This it happening for third time now.....
  7. I accidentally turned off my laptop while it was resetting. Now it's on automatic repair...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally turned off my laptop while it was resetting. Now it's on automatic repair...: I accidentally turned off my laptop while it was resetting. Now it's on automatic repair loop. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-turned-off-my-laptop-while-it-was/400bfd77-ae20-42aa-9f19-8e09dc211198
  8. I accidentally turned off my laptop while it was resetting. Now it's on automatic repair...

I accidentally turned off my laptop while it was resetting. Now it's on automatic repair...: I accidentally turned off my laptop while it was resetting. Now it's on automatic repair loop. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-turned-off-my-laptop-while-it-was/400bfd77-ae20-42aa-9f19-8e09dc211198
  9. I accidentally turned off my laptop while it was resetting. Now it's on automatic repair...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. my laptop turns off automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop turns off automatically: sir, I am using my new laptop of windows 10 and it get turn off after using 1 hour. sir this is an big issue. i am waiting for your respond....... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turns-off-automatically/b74dd9d8-d6f2-416d-aea4-53f334bf36de