Windows 10: Is it normal that my new lenovo windows 10 pc already have “ChromeSetup.exe” inside the...

Discus and support Is it normal that my new lenovo windows 10 pc already have “ChromeSetup.exe” inside the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Today 10 January 2021 i bought a new lenovo ThinkPad laptop which comes with DOS only. and I had the sheller shop installing windows 10 pro inside the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johnjohn12345, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Is it normal that my new lenovo windows 10 pc already have “ChromeSetup.exe” inside the...

Today 10 January 2021 i bought a new lenovo ThinkPad laptop which comes with DOS only. and I had the sheller shop installing windows 10 pro inside the new laptop.

Then i login to the PC and everything seems workings >> i download MCAfee + Google Chrome >> but when i went to the Downloads folder i found that ChromeSetup.exe is already installed on 25 November 2020!! as follow:-
    Is it normal that my new lenovo windows 10 pc already have “ChromeSetup.exe” inside the... 70bbfa4d-4e87-4eee-af09-58f803361942?upload=true.jpg

i checked the EventViewer and i found many actions on the Laptop on 25 November 2020 as follow:-

Is it normal that my new lenovo windows 10 pc already have “ChromeSetup.exe” inside the... ad93eb5e-a89a-4b1a-8623-13724537a7f7?upload=true.jpg

also inside the ProgramFiles seems there are some folders created on 25 November as well, as follow:-

Is it normal that my new lenovo windows 10 pc already have “ChromeSetup.exe” inside the... bfd0d1f6-faa2-4d0a-ae01-8a07d2b65070?upload=true.jpg

here what i get inside the control panel >> uninstall program:-

Is it normal that my new lenovo windows 10 pc already have “ChromeSetup.exe” inside the... aa282134-43ab-4936-9a61-178a9bd276e8?upload=true.jpg

so does this mean that my new Laptop is not really new and has been used by other person? or it is normal to have what i am getting?

Thanks

:)

johnjohn12345, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 10, 2021
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 10, 2021
  4. r.h.p Win User

Is it normal that my new lenovo windows 10 pc already have “ChromeSetup.exe” inside the...

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Is it normal that my new lenovo windows 10 pc already have “ChromeSetup.exe” inside the...

1. Is it normal that my new lenovo windows 10 pc already have “ChromeSetup.exe” inside the... - Similar Threads - normal lenovo already

2. Exe file not working - Windows 10 obvious solutions already tried

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exe file not working - Windows 10 obvious solutions already tried: I have Windows 10. About three weeks ago i used a program iStitch2 successfully, but yesterday, when I tried to open the program it failed. When clicking on the icon, a wheel appears for 2-3 seconds then disappears, so no error message is generated. Nothing is shown in Task...
  3. is it normal for a new windows 10 PC to have a black screen upon restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is it normal for a new windows 10 PC to have a black screen upon restarting: i got a new PC and began setting it up this morning, i put in the settings for my language and keyboard setup before it said that they were going to work their magic. after this, they said the computer was going to restart and it did, and upon restarting it’s been on a black...
  4. is it normal for a new windows 10 PC to have a black screen upon restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it normal for a new windows 10 PC to have a black screen upon restarting: i got a new PC and began setting it up this morning, i put in the settings for my language and keyboard setup before it said that they were going to work their magic. after this, they said the computer was going to restart and it did, and upon restarting it’s been on a black...
  5. is it normal for a new windows 10 PC to have a black screen upon restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Already have Windows 10 pro OS with lifetime validity and want to upgrade with new pc which...

Already have Windows 10 pro OS with lifetime validity and want to upgrade with new pc which...: I have the Microsoft Windows 10 Pro with lifetime validity but this computer has some serious hardware issues and I need a new laptop which already have pre-installed with windows 10 home with lifetime validity. Now my question is, If I have to re configure or upgrade my new...
  7. I bought new gaming pc, supposed to have windows 10 already activated but is not and shows...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought new gaming pc, supposed to have windows 10 already activated but is not and shows...: Just like the title says, I just bought 2,000 dollar gaming pc and code is already entered on this pc and should be working but there is a red paragraph underneath the product key that says "we cant activate windows on this device because you dont have a valid digital license...
  8. Will I have Windows 10 already?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Will I have Windows 10 already?: I'm currently using a HP Pavillion Prebuilt. I'm going to build a pc and if I was to put my prebuilt pc's Harddrive on my new build pc, will it have WINDOWS 10?...
  9. my lenovo pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my lenovo pc: My Lenovo PC is very slow, it's taking time to respond what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-pc/58af6cf5-8c40-4ae1-bb89-bc96b73c17a6
  10. I already have Windows 10 on my laptop, do I need to buy I new code for my new pc?

I already have Windows 10 on my laptop, do I need to buy I new code for my new pc?: I'm think about building a new PC. I already have a laptop that has Windows 10 on it. I upgraded from a lower Windows version when it was free I was wondering If I have to buy a whole new key or not? Much Appreciated, Ben!...