Windows 10: Is it normal that my system alone to use 91% of my disk?

Discus and support Is it normal that my system alone to use 91% of my disk? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MohamadMossab [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MohamadMossab, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Is it normal that my system alone to use 91% of my disk?

/u/MohamadMossab, Jan 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 stucking at 91%

Hi,

I have been waiting for Windows 10 for pretty long, now it is available for my device, but I can't download it, when it is biting the last step ( configuring settings) it is stucking at 91%. So, do you know any way to download it?

My internet connection is normal, my Lenovo is normal.

TatevBaghdasaryan, Jan 28, 2020
  3. System Specs minor revisions and suggestions

Change: Hard Disk(s) to Storage Device(s)
    Change: LCD/CRT Model: to Display Device(s):
    add an Audio Device(s) = for headsets and speaker set ups.

and as others have suggested before: The option to list more than one system spec

lyndonguitar, Jan 28, 2020
  4. geotso Win User

Is it normal that my system alone to use 91% of my disk?

Can't safely remove external disk

In reference to the steps of your suggestions:

• The issue is specific to the particular disk and it started after I've used the disk to save the System image backup (created with the Control Panel > File History tool).
    • I didn't disable any windows Service. I'm just wondering if there is any to disable.
    • Safe boot with networking, or clean boot doesn't resolve the issue.

Thank you.

geotso, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Is it normal that my system alone to use 91% of my disk?

1. Is it normal that my system alone to use 91% of my disk? - Similar Threads - normal system alone

2. Windows Security: Is my system's behaviour normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security: Is my system's behaviour normal?: I've had problems with Windows Security. I'm not sure if they are fixed. Is the following bahaviour normal?1. There's a windows security icon bottom right of screen. Other icons here respond to click but the security icon doesn't respond to either left or right clicks. Is...
  3. Windows Security: Is my system's behaviour normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security: Is my system's behaviour normal?: I've had problems with Windows Security. I'm not sure if they are fixed. Is the following bahaviour normal?1. There's a windows security icon bottom right of screen. Other icons here respond to click but the security icon doesn't respond to either left or right clicks. Is...
  4. Is it normal for system to use around 20% of my GPU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it normal for system to use around 20% of my GPU?: I was idle on my computer and then I checked task manager to see "System" using up about 22% of my GPU and for a long period of time. My GPU isn't trash and as of submitting this my GPU is no longer in such high use. Was it normal for "System" to be using such a considerable...
  5. Is it normal for system to use around 20% of my GPU?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it normal for system to use around 20% of my GPU?: I was idle on my computer and then I checked task manager to see "System" using up about 22% of my GPU and for a long period of time. My GPU isn't trash and as of submitting this my GPU is no longer in such high use. Was it normal for "System" to be using such a considerable...
  6. Is it normal for system to use around 20% of my GPU?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. system won't boot alone

in Windows 10 Customization
    system won't boot alone: i have a system drive with windows installed and a data drive with just data. when I tried to remove data drive system drive won't boot. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-wont-boot-alone/53887d7c-4267-4a55-903d-48d8cddb98cc
  8. my pc reboots alone

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my pc reboots alone: I was using my normal PC today and suddenly it rebooted, it has not stopped and I do not know at what time it will restart. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-reboots-alone/ca0aff3b-2d1e-434b-b705-12026384f5a8
  9. LEAVE MY PC ALONE

in Windows 10 Customization
    LEAVE MY PC ALONE: Why Windows using all my Disk usage, im tired of this, Windows update, superfetech or whatever, delivery, widnows log, windows read WIDNOW WINDOWS WINODSW!!! can i use my pc for a bit if u dont mind??? i cant do anything, while playing i had lags because of WIndows, opening...
  10. Microsoft Excel stand alone disk.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Excel stand alone disk.: Can I purchase a Microsoft Excel stand alone disk for my DELL Desk Top computer? And, if I can, where do I purchase it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-excel-stand-alone-disk/097fac70-11ef-4894-af03-ff0d504a3595"