Windows 10: Is It Normal to Have 6 Instead of 4 on Unistack Service Group?

Discus and support Is It Normal to Have 6 Instead of 4 on Unistack Service Group? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This process has been hogging my memory for the past few minutes. I did a restart, and it went down significantly. However, I have looked around and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnSchorwinson, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Is It Normal to Have 6 Instead of 4 on Unistack Service Group?

This process has been hogging my memory for the past few minutes. I did a restart, and it went down significantly. However, I have looked around and found out most users only have four? One of these articles are even just published days ago and I'm just curious, and a little alarmed, to have six. Is this normal or it's simply that way? Thanks!

:)

JohnSchorwinson, Jun 14, 2021
  2. xraiderv1 Win User

high cpu usage by service host unistack service group

every single session since the latest update I inevitably spend half an hour sitting with high cpu usage going to the 'service host unistack service group' and its to the point where I'm curious...what is this? what does it do? is its sole purpose in life to have me glare at it for 30 minutes every morning? I've read and tried some of the troubleshooting steps here on other threads, looked at ms' community forums, seems like an issue within the os to me. so...what do I do?

xraiderv1, Jun 14, 2021
  3. ServiceHost UniStack Service Group - ???Services: 1122a6 & are they related to Update Failures?

Hi Momma Bear,

Svchost.exe is a generic host process name for services that run from dynamic-link libraries. The
    Unistack Service Group consists of at least 3-4 operating services:
    User Data Storage, User Data Access, Contact Data, and
    Sync Host.

When one service in a service host fails, all services in the service host fail. In other words, the service host process is terminated resulting in termination of all running services within that process. Individual service failure actions are then run.
    As you may have noticed in Task Manager before, service hosts can contain a lot of services.

Services are organized into logical groups that are all somewhat related, and then a single Service Host instance is created to host each group. For example, one Service Host process runs the three services related to the firewall. Another Service Host process
    might run all the services related to the user interface, and so on.

That being said, it is not bad having too many Service Host processes showing in the Task Manager. The number of
    Service Host process running in your Task Manager depends on the number of applications, programs, and services that are running or working on your computer.

Too many Service Host process running on your PC is not related to the Windows update installation failure. to isolate the issue with your Windows Update issue, we would like to ask the following:

• Have you encountered any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. After running the troubleshooter, try
    running the Windows Update again and install any available updates.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Janeane Cru, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Is It Normal to Have 6 Instead of 4 on Unistack Service Group?

Service Host: Unistack Service Group or svchost using up lots of CPU.

Hi,

I am being slowed down a lot by Unistack Service Group or svchost using upto 80 pecent of CPU. Tried to dissable many services but none of it seems to help. Maybe you guys can.

Thanks.

minibentobox, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Is It Normal to Have 6 Instead of 4 on Unistack Service Group?

1. Is It Normal to Have 6 Instead of 4 on Unistack Service Group? - Similar Threads - Normal Instead Unistack

2. is it normal to have so many nahimic service programs running?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is it normal to have so many nahimic service programs running?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheRealSharpShot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikq92i/is_it_normal_to_have_so_many_nahimic_service/
  3. Edit group policy service

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Edit group policy service: My win 10 home single Edit group policy service not found how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edit-group-policy-service/d3a76e77-7e9a-4146-80f8-068df14db86a
  4. Unistack Svc Group Possible Explanation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unistack Svc Group Possible Explanation: Hello everyone. So i was searching about this weird services as most of people say in different topics, i want to confirm you that they really are indeed very suspicious, Unistack svc Group belongs to Markmonitor.com this are spying services which wpy on us, what we do on...
  5. Is it normal to have a webpage of Internet Information Services on my localhost?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it normal to have a webpage of Internet Information Services on my localhost?: submitted by /u/MasterGL1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dso1x6/is_it_normal_to_have_a_webpage_of_internet/
  6. Howto permanently disable unistack duplicate services?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Howto permanently disable unistack duplicate services?: I mean the duplicates with the cryptic numbers (like _6cf817e) in the services.msc. They do not add vital functionality to the system. All the standard services work as intended. The collective of this service group just reserve 1 GB of memory and add nothing. I want the...
  7. Group Policy Client Services

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Group Policy Client Services: I have been locked out of logging on. This is the message I receive: The Group Policy Client service failed to sign in . Access Denied. How do I fix this?...
  8. high cpu usage by service host unistack service group

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    high cpu usage by service host unistack service group: every single session since the latest update I inevitably spend half an hour sitting with high cpu usage going to the 'service host unistack service group' and its to the point where I'm curious...what is this? what does it do? is its sole purpose in life to have me glare at...
  9. CPU usage by unistack to high

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU usage by unistack to high: Hi i got some problems with my CPU usage and i can't find an solution i have windows 10 home i did some research already but i can't find the correct solution i know it is because of unistack but further i can't find the solution that works for me i also know that the...
  10. Group Policy service

in Windows 10 Support
    Group Policy service: For about a week now, each time I boot up, I receive this message as a pop-up – “Failed to connect to a Windows Service. Windows couldn’t connect to the Group Policy service.” I have problems using File Explorer, none of the options (such as Recovery) are available in...