Windows 10: is it normal to have so many nahimic service programs running?

Discus and support is it normal to have so many nahimic service programs running? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheRealSharpShot [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheRealSharpShot, Sep 1, 2020.

1. is it normal to have so many nahimic service programs running?

/u/TheRealSharpShot, Sep 1, 2020

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Sep 1, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Win10 1903 New update kb4524147 and msi nahimic

Hi Toru_36

Go to the MSI website then from there download and install the latest version of the Nahimic Sound Processor

Then when asked by Windows if you want to run Nahimic, choose yes . . .

If needs be, you may need to add Nahimic to the allowed apps in Controlled Folder Access:

Open Windows Defender Security Center

Go to Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection settings

Scroll down to Controlled folder access

You can add Nahimic to the list of safe or allowed apps to prevent them from being blocked

Please do not leave Controlled Folder Access turned off permanently

DaveM121, Sep 1, 2020
  4. is it normal to have so many nahimic service programs running?

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

is it normal to have so many nahimic service programs running?

1. is it normal to have so many nahimic service programs running? - Similar Threads - normal many nahimic

2. Nahimic service is a virus.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nahimic service is a virus.: I can't uninstall it. I have to re-uninstall it every reboot. I change the defaults to what I want and after reboot it installs itself again and makes it's own decision of what is default...Can't uninstall a program for it, it doesn't show up in the list of apps. Going to...
  3. Nahimic service is a virus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nahimic service is a virus.: I can't uninstall it. I have to re-uninstall it every reboot. I change the defaults to what I want and after reboot it installs itself again and makes it's own decision of what is default...Can't uninstall a program for it, it doesn't show up in the list of apps. Going to...
  4. Nahimic service is a virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Is it normal to have these many c++ redistributable programs?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it normal to have these many c++ redistributable programs?: So my pc since last month is moving like a bag of potatoes, and maybe it is because of these Microsoft redistributable programs, it feels like they are just too many and no need for some of themHere is a photo showing them in task manager https://imgur.com/a/g5sNTck...
  6. Is it normal to have these many c++ redistributable programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it normal to have these many c++ redistributable programs?: So my pc since last month is moving like a bag of potatoes, and maybe it is because of these Microsoft redistributable programs, it feels like they are just too many and no need for some of themHere is a photo showing them in task manager https://imgur.com/a/g5sNTck...
  7. Is it normal to have these many c++ redistributable programs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Many svchost.exe programs running

Many svchost.exe programs running: I've noticed a bunch of svchost.exe programs running at once, is this normal[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/many-svchostexe-programs-running/e5e91d59-f1a6-4321-8c74-8aa73150a472
  9. So Many Service Host Running In Control Panel

So Many Service Host Running In Control Panel: So i just reset my laptop and its running slow so i open Task Manager and saw that 50% of my ram is used and then i saw a lot of service host maybe 15 of them. Im suffering because of this lot service host and and eating a lot of my Memory and its not running the way it used...
  10. Problem running many program

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem running many program: Hello guys, I have problem with windows 10, I want running 100 programs at one time but my windows only run 30 programs, is there any limitation at windows 10? Please help me,I dont know what to do now, your help very appreciate, thank you. 104864