Windows 10: Is it OK to activate office 2016 with KMS Pico on a legit Windows 10 installation?

Discus and support Is it OK to activate office 2016 with KMS Pico on a legit Windows 10 installation? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I have installed an MS Office 2016 from torrent site on my genuine Windows 10 activated pc. The MS Office 2016 comes with a KMS Pico software. Now,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/owloflegion, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Is it OK to activate office 2016 with KMS Pico on a legit Windows 10 installation?

So, I have installed an MS Office 2016 from torrent site on my genuine Windows 10 activated pc. The MS Office 2016 comes with a KMS Pico software. Now, to activate the Office 2016 I need to run the KMS Pico.

My question is, as my OS is a legit and activated one, will it be OK to run the KMS Pico to activate only the Office 2016 package?

submitted by /u/owloflegion
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/owloflegion, Apr 12, 2021

2. hi I can't see windows spotlight option in lock screen after when i install KMS pico for windows activation

My pre-installed window is not activated thats why i install KMS-Pico

Ali Salman Ramay, Apr 12, 2021
  3. hi I can't see windows spotlight option in lock screen after when i install KMS pico for windows activation

Before installing the KMS-pico I have seen this option of windows spotlight but after installing KMS-pico the option was not available

Ali Salman Ramay, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Lmcmncr Win User

Is it OK to activate office 2016 with KMS Pico on a legit Windows 10 installation?

KMS Activation threshold

I am looking into setting up a KMS server vs using a MAK for a small (<100 clients) offline network of PCs with Win10 and Office 2016. I did a lot of web searching (Bing, obviously) but still have a few questions that I was not able to find answers to that
    I was hoping someone could help with.

1. I know KMS has the 25 PC threshold before it will activate any, but what happens on the 26th activation request? Will the KMS server activate the 26th PC or does the threshold count start over and it will wait for 24 more activation requests?
    2. After a re-image, I read that we can use the same MAK to activate Windows 10 using VAMT if we saved the .cilx file as long as there haven’t been any major hardware changes. Is this possible for Office 2016 as well? I haven’t been able to find any
      documentation on it.
    Thank you!

Lmcmncr, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Is it OK to activate office 2016 with KMS Pico on a legit Windows 10 installation?

1. Is it OK to activate office 2016 with KMS Pico on a legit Windows 10 installation? - Similar Threads - activate office 2016

2. Activating KMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating KMS: Hello,I have set up KMS on my Windows 2019 Server. I opened the Volume Activation tools, and selected Active Directory-Based Activation as I want the Windows 10/11 key for all workstations. I then put in the KMS key that I have and it activated.But it still does not seem to...
  3. cannot change lock screen after activation windows using kms pico

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot change lock screen after activation windows using kms pico: hello guys, introduce my name is evan, i have a problem in my laptop, where i can't change my lock screen image, this happened when i finished activating my windows using kms pico so at first I installed kms pico to activate my Windows 10, after that I changed wallpaper,...
  4. cannot change lock screen after activation windows using kms pico

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot change lock screen after activation windows using kms pico: hello guys, introduce my name is evan, i have a problem in my laptop, where i can't change my lock screen image, this happened when i finished activating my windows using kms pico so at first I installed kms pico to activate my Windows 10, after that I changed wallpaper,...
  5. cannot change lock screen after activation windows using kms pico

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. KMS Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KMS Activation: Hello,I've activated Windows 10 on my new PC using my company's KMS activation server. Can my Boss or IT administrators track my activities or change anything on my PC? I used command prompt to connect to the KMS server and install volume license key....
  7. KMS activation

KMS activation: Sorry for my bad english, I am a bulgarian So, when i first got my laptop and I installed windows 10 on it I activted it with KMS with cmd. Its a way to pirate windows 10 but i dont do it because i realised that its wrong. Anyway, i bought a legit key for windows 10 but now i...
  8. Windows Activation and office 2016 error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Activation and office 2016 error: Hey, I did an update for my windows 10 and now I am being asked to activate it with a product key or digital license. Also, when I try to download office 365, it is loading and then blocks showing an error. I tried to solve the problems in many ways but it appears nothing...
  9. activate office plus 2016

activate office plus 2016: My office 2016 pst file crashed. I reinstalled it but I can't figure out how to activate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-office-plus-2016/1c9293b8-a641-4b0e-b5e6-e13ebf44ebde"
  10. Office 2016 activation failed

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 activation failed: I am using Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 14295 on the slow ring. I have purchased Office 2016 from Microsoft online through my education account and they have provided me a key to activate Office. When I finish installing Office 2016, I get this image:...