Windows 10: Is it okay if the computer has two drivers ?

Discus and support Is it okay if the computer has two drivers ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Processos [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-okay-if-the-computer-has-two-drivers/dd03e3f3-1ea9-4518-9326-81f65507ce25 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by loc2003, Dec 28, 2018.

1. loc2003 Win User

Is it okay if the computer has two drivers ?

Processos

Is it okay if the computer has two drivers ? e07ec345-2aa1-4e77-a5f5-362ec85d9be5?upload=true.jpg

:)

loc2003, Dec 28, 2018
  2. CJCerny Win User

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Is it okay if the computer has two drivers ?

Windows 10 not recognising my Canon scanner MG4250My new windows 10 initially scanned docs okay

Hi,

To have a better view on this concern, kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reinstall the driver of your scanner and check if you will still experience the same issue.

We will be waiting for your response.

Desiree Yau, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Is it okay if the computer has two drivers ?

1. Is it okay if the computer has two drivers ? - Similar Threads - okay computer has

2. Is it okay?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it okay?: I have a acer swift x which i bought 3 months ago, it runs windows 11 64 bit. Whenever i go to check for updates it shows alot but they dissapear in less than a second so can someone plese tell me if that is ok or a issue....
  3. Is it okay?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it okay?: I have a acer swift x which i bought 3 months ago, it runs windows 11 64 bit. Whenever i go to check for updates it shows alot but they dissapear in less than a second so can someone plese tell me if that is ok or a issue....
  4. Two computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two computers: I have something going own i never seen before. My laptop is on the left side of my desk/my desktop is over to the right side. I have two monitors a 27 and a 24 in side by side. laptop is running windows 10 pro, desktop running 11 pro. When I install anything on desktop, and...
  5. Okay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Okay: Here's what I've been trying to say. A very long time ago, about a month ago, I was working on a story, when I hit a combination on the right of my keyboard that involved the following buttons-"ALT, FN, Lists, and CRTL." It then took an appearance very similarily to Microsoft...
  6. Okay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Okay: Here's what I've been trying to say. A very long time ago, about a month ago, I was working on a story, when I hit a combination on the right of my keyboard that involved the following buttons-"ALT, FN, Lists, and CRTL." It then took an appearance very similarily to Microsoft...
  7. Okay

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. It it okay to have two computers have the same hostname on the same network?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It it okay to have two computers have the same hostname on the same network?: Title sums it up submitted by /u/guy_from_iowa01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kmbmdp/it_it_okay_to_have_two_computers_have_the_same/
  9. Windows 10 Professional. Couldn't network two computers, but they got Internet okay.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Professional. Couldn't network two computers, but they got Internet okay.: I've just ended 3 days of hell dealing with Microsoft after a clean install of Windows 10 Pro on two computers. Both computers got Internet through their Ethernet connections to my router, but neither would consistently see the other for sharing files. (They had networked...
  10. COMPUTER HAS CHANGED /DRIVER ARE DIFFERENT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    COMPUTER HAS CHANGED /DRIVER ARE DIFFERENT: I BROUGHT A HP DESKTOP CORE i5 NO HYPER THREADING HAS TURBO BOOT . PRESENTLY MY COMPUTER HAS CHANGED IT'S 1YEAR OLD THIS MONTH. THE ARCHITECTURE _HAS CHANGED TO AMD . I HAVE A YELLOW TRIANGLE ON MY DESKTOP .WINDOWS 32.2000,2001,2005,2008,VISA, XP. WINDOW 7 CONTROL MY WINDOW...