Windows 10: Is it okay to delete this?

Discus and support Is it okay to delete this? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So, I want to delete "jogja" Users profile. But the problem is, All software that has been installed, were from there, from that profile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Eldianthor, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Is it okay to delete this?

Is it okay to delete this? 2ea37c68-9f45-4eb6-8345-3eba9f556b48?upload=true.png

So, I want to delete "jogja" Users profile. But the problem is,​

All software that has been installed, were from there, from that profile when I logged in as "jogja"​

Now, I made another administrator user named "EL" that I can use the software that previously​

installed from user "jogja"​

Now the question is

Is it okay to delete this? 6bfbdfec-839a-40d3-86a7-a83f43447e66?upload=true.png

"If, I logged in as "EL" and delete "jogja" folder, does it will affect me as user "EL"? Maybe it affect me on​

Softwarely or Applicationaly? I don't used user "jogja" anymore and I want to get rid of it"​

Note:​

Both users is Administrator.​

:)

Eldianthor, Jan 28, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jan 28, 2019
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jan 28, 2019
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Is it okay to delete this?

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Is it okay to delete this?

1. Is it okay to delete this? - Similar Threads - okay delete

2. Is it okay to delete original Windows OS from Dual OS Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it okay to delete original Windows OS from Dual OS Windows 11?: Hii. I had an Acer Nitro Laptop AN515-54 that came with HDD when i bought it and supported M.2 port, then i added an SSD to my laptop but i keep Windows OS on the HDD. After 3 years my laptop got a blue screen crash repeatedly and i'm trying to reset it but it keeps looping...
  3. Is it okay to delete original Windows OS from Dual OS Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it okay to delete original Windows OS from Dual OS Windows 11?: Hii. I had an Acer Nitro Laptop AN515-54 that came with HDD when i bought it and supported M.2 port, then i added an SSD to my laptop but i keep Windows OS on the HDD. After 3 years my laptop got a blue screen crash repeatedly and i'm trying to reset it but it keeps looping...
  4. Is it okay to uninstall an app by deleting the files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it okay to uninstall an app by deleting the files: I tried to uninstall a game called BloodStrike and it's not showing in setting or control panel then check the files and i couldn't find an uninstaller so is it okay to delete the files?...
  5. Is it okay to uninstall an app by deleting the files

Is it okay to uninstall an app by deleting the files: I tried to uninstall a game called BloodStrike and it's not showing in setting or control panel then check the files and i couldn't find an uninstaller so is it okay to delete the files?...
  6. Is it okay to delete the 'Public' Folder in the Windows.old Folder?

Is it okay to delete the 'Public' Folder in the Windows.old Folder?: I've searched the internet a couple of times, but there aren't any definite answers- only that I shouldn't delete the 'Public' Folder, but it's okay to delete the Windows.old Folder. If the 'Public' Folder I want to delete is part of the Windows.old Folder, not the Windows...
  7. Is it okay to delete the 'Public' Folder in the Windows.old Folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it okay to delete the 'Public' Folder in the Windows.old Folder?: I've searched the internet a couple of times, but there aren't any definite answers- only that I shouldn't delete the 'Public' Folder, but it's okay to delete the Windows.old Folder. If the 'Public' Folder I want to delete is part of the Windows.old Folder, not the Windows...
  8. Was is okay to delete it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Was is okay to delete it?: Okay..so i deleted roblox and i was checking c drive and i stumbled across a folder titled "roblox" in c/programfiles×86..i deleted it perm without thinking much but it was asking for admin permission..now im scared if something will happen to my pc..what will happen next?is...
  9. Was is okay to delete it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Was is okay to delete it?: Okay..so i deleted roblox and i was checking c drive and i stumbled across a folder titled "roblox" in c/programfiles×86..i deleted it perm without thinking much but it was asking for admin permission..now im scared if something will happen to my pc..what will happen next?is...
  10. Was is okay to delete it?