Windows 10: Is it okay to download a Free Anitvirus Software?

Discus and support Is it okay to download a Free Anitvirus Software? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Trend Micro Protection expires 10/11/2019 if I download a Free Antivirus Software will I lose most or all of my current documents when the current... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jane-JC, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Jane-JC Win User

Is it okay to download a Free Anitvirus Software?

My Trend Micro Protection expires 10/11/2019 if I download a Free Antivirus Software will I lose most or all of my current documents when the current Protection expires?

Which Free Anitvirus Software would you recommend?

:)

Jane-JC, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 9, 2019
  3. my computer keeps on downloading random software

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please tell me whether the downloading software belongs to Microsoft?

The issue might occur due to download of random softwares.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

If downloading software belongs to Microsoft,then I suggest you to refer the article below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

Note:Updates and drivers are installed automatically, with no need to select which updates are needed or not needed. In rare cases, a specific driver or update might temporarily cause issues with your device, and in this case
    you will need a way to prevent the problematic driver or update from reinstalling automatically the next time Windows Updates are installed.

Method 2

I also suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• press Windows + r to open run command.
    • Run services.msc to open Services Manager.
    • Ensure that the Windows Defender service is started and set to Automatic.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Is it okay to download a Free Anitvirus Software? - Similar Threads - okay download Free

2. Moviesflix In New Movies Download Watch Free Bollywood 2024 Dual Audio, Is that Okay?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moviesflix In New Movies Download Watch Free Bollywood 2024 Dual Audio, Is that Okay?: I really like Bollywood movies But I can only find it at moviesflix. I downloaded and watched it at this website but The video plays in sequence with other actions you've programmed on the slide such as animation effects. This option doesn't require a literal click. You can...
  3. Moviesflix In New Movies Download Watch Free Bollywood 2024 Dual Audio, Is that Okay?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Moviesflix In New Movies Download Watch Free Bollywood 2024 Dual Audio, Is that Okay?: I really like Bollywood movies But I can only find it at moviesflix. I downloaded and watched it at this website but The video plays in sequence with other actions you've programmed on the slide such as animation effects. This option doesn't require a literal click. You can...
  4. Moviesflix In New Movies Download Watch Free Bollywood 2024 Dual Audio, Is that Okay?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. anitvirus

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    anitvirus: Unable to download MacAfee to my computer. MacAfee states I have windows S. I do not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anitvirus/cb7bef8f-682e-4512-9e13-ab331a4b7371
  6. Free antivirus software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free antivirus software: What is the best free antivirus software for Windows 10? submitted by /u/RandomPupper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hboja0/free_antivirus_software/
  7. Mcfee anitvirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mcfee anitvirus: do you require mcfee antivirus with a new windows pc, or is the inbuilt antivirus with windows 10 sufficient for normal browsing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mcfee-anitvirus/8015696e-00f9-4442-8912-40343608fffe
  8. Free Software

Free Software: Is there a list for free software on the website; like the one on Windows 7 forum? 120742
  9. Free Software to Download to Make Sound Louder on PC

Free Software to Download to Make Sound Louder on PC: Greetings. Does anyone know where I can find and download FREE software that will make my PC's sound go louder and clearer? It's a cheap brand of laptop named Teqniq and the sound ( even adjusted to the max ) isn't very loud. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Ty
  10. Why so much dishonesty - Free download is NOT free software

Why so much dishonesty - Free download is NOT free software: Hi there Why can't people be more honest on their websites -- as well as making it harder and harder to find REAL downloads without confusing extra offers / links to other programs with the real link buried deep down in an easy to miss website - I really hate the following...