Windows 10: is it okay to plug your laptop overnight?

Discus and support is it okay to plug your laptop overnight? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i want to afk grind on my game, so i want to leave it overnight. is it okay?, or its gonna shortened my battery life?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cacano_667, Jul 26, 2021.

1. is it okay to plug your laptop overnight?

i want to afk grind on my game, so i want to leave it overnight. is it okay?, or its gonna shortened my battery life?

:)

cacano_667, Jul 26, 2021
  2. MissE1000 Win User

Computer won't turn on after being in sleep

Hi there,

The laptop was plugged in overnight, and it was plugged in when I tried to restart it. I might just let the battery drain, recharge the laptop, and then do the steps you suggested.

MissE1000, Jul 26, 2021
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Laptop Screen goes dark when I Plug in or plug out.

Hi Haifz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that your laptop screen goes black while plugging the charger.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know what is the model number of the laptop?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Outdated or corrupt driver.
    • Missing Windows Updates.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install all the latest device drivers including graphics and chipset driver from the computer manufacturer website.

http://support.asus.com/download/Options.aspx?SLanguage=en&type=1

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 26, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

is it okay to plug your laptop overnight?

n-ster, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

is it okay to plug your laptop overnight?

1. is it okay to plug your laptop overnight? - Similar Threads - okay plug laptop

2. Black Screen and Laptop Getting DIscharged overnight

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen and Laptop Getting DIscharged overnight: I have a Acer Aspire 3 Laptop, i am having a problem from a few days; I someitmes randomly get a black screen, or when i shake/move the laptop and sometimes on startup. I checked my laptop for viruses and there were none, i think the problem might be in hardware, can someone...
  3. is it okay to carry laptop in bag in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    is it okay to carry laptop in bag in sleep mode?: i have dell Inspiron 15 5502 11th generation i5 win10. can for some hours of air vents blockage in bag or laptop case can damage or create issue in my laptop. it is okay to put laptop in bag in sleep mode for hours and carry around ....
  4. Laptop dead - wont turn on but power is okay

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop dead - wont turn on but power is okay: Hi there I have a HP MINI which doesnt turn on. When I connect it to the power or I insert the battere the power light goes on but as soon as I press the power button, the light goes off and nothing happens no sound and nothing on the screen. I believe it gas...
  5. Laptop reboots itself after an overnight sleep.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop reboots itself after an overnight sleep.: So I have been experiencing this problem with my laptop lately, where I would leave my laptop sleep overnight and open the next morning. But when I opened, the screen turns black, lights from the laptop is still blinking, usually, the screen would just greet me and ask for my...
  6. is it okay to leave battery plugged in all time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is it okay to leave battery plugged in all time?: CAn I leave my laptop always plugged in? Is it okay for the laptop and battery? submitted by /u/itsme_shibintmz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdchr9/is_it_okay_to_leave_battery_plugged_in_all_time/
  7. Wierd changes to my laptop overnight

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wierd changes to my laptop overnight: So I opened my laptop this morning and right after I enter my password and log in to the computer, it restarted and here are some things that I noticed: - Kaspersky has disappeared from my computer and whenever I try to open it from the shortcut it says that the file has...
  8. okay, so...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    okay, so...: A few days ago, my windows 10 home was activated. suddenly I came to change the backround but I couldn't. I checked it and found out that my PC's version was switched from a 10 home to a 10 Pro. and guess what? my PC was off all the time and I have a password that I change...
  9. Is it okay to delete this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it okay to delete this?: [ATTACH] So, I want to delete "jogja" Users profile. But the problem is, All software that has been installed, were from there, from that profile when I logged in as "jogja" Now, I made another administrator user named "EL" that I can use the software that previously...
  10. laptop plugged in not charging

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop plugged in not charging: laptop plugged in but not charging displayed. What next to get it to charge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-plugged-in-not-charging/8a96a914-66f3-47c6-beae-b657b2d146c4