Windows 10: Is it okay to use the internet while backing up your hard drive?

Discus and support Is it okay to use the internet while backing up your hard drive? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-okay-to-use-the-internet-while-backing-up/de153d1f-ddf6-40a3-bd9f-cbe100a136bb Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChristinaMiller3, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Is it okay to use the internet while backing up your hard drive?

Thank you.

:)

ChristinaMiller3, Jan 1, 2020

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Mathragh Win User
    Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Is it okay to use the internet while backing up your hard drive?

little cat, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Is it okay to use the internet while backing up your hard drive?

1. Is it okay to use the internet while backing up your hard drive? - Similar Threads - okay internet while

2. Back up of a hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Back up of a hard drive: Hello Community; I have a Dell desktop PC with windows 10 Home operating system.SCENERO : I had a dell PC, the hard drive DIED and I lost a lot of files etc. which I don't want to happen again, so the only thing I could do was to buy a new pc and set it up. Now for my...
  3. Back up of a hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Back up of a hard drive: Hello Community; I have a Dell desktop PC with windows 10 Home operating system.SCENERO : I had a dell PC, the hard drive DIED and I lost a lot of files etc. which I don't want to happen again, so the only thing I could do was to buy a new pc and set it up. Now for my...
  4. Back up of a hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Using OneDrive as primary working drive and backing it up to an external hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using OneDrive as primary working drive and backing it up to an external hard drive: Hi,I recently copied and organized all my files into OneDrive. I plan to use OneDrive as my primary, working drive and would like to delete all local files from my PC's regular documents, etc. folders. In other words, every file I open and save will be in the OneDrive folder....
  6. external hard drive not backing up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    external hard drive not backing up: every time i press back up it does its backing up thingy then it says you havent backed up your drive ive tried 3 times and many different things online please help me i need to fix it before wensday cause they gonna take my computer and fix it and they might need to wipe it...
  7. back up my hard drive to an external hard drive

back up my hard drive to an external hard drive: backing up my hard drive to external drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-up-my-hard-drive-to-an-external-hard-drive/322809a8-5ac9-408c-998d-8a2ecdcd1906
  8. back up hard drive

back up hard drive: I have two hard drives. My back up program selected one of the hard drives for backing up. How can I change so that my second hard drive is the one that my backup program uses?...
  9. Using internet while backing up

Using internet while backing up: Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me. Is it possible to use the internet while backing up to a system image. I've done it in the past..no problem. But, recently, I've had some computer issues and I want to kind of play it safe. I've searched for my question in...
  10. Backing up to a external hard drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backing up to a external hard drive: After reading about ransomware etc. it got me wondering about backing up my information to an external hard drive. It would serve double duty in the event of a drive failure or the unlikely event of ransom ware. I've never used an external drive for backup so I have a few...