Windows 10: Is It possible for A virus to Destroy the bios

Discus and support Is It possible for A virus to Destroy the bios in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi msteam,Is it possible for a Virus To destroy th BIOS/UEFI.bst rgards,rafael mk.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rafael_mkrtichyan, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Is It possible for A virus to Destroy the bios

hi msteam,Is it possible for a Virus To destroy th BIOS/UEFI.bst rgards,rafael mk.

:)

rafael_mkrtichyan, Apr 29, 2023

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Apr 29, 2023
  3. Can VIRUS destroy the Hard disk physically

Hi,

Viruses exploit the disk structures that your computer uses to start up by replacing, redirecting, or corrupting the code and data that start the operating system. It can also destroy the firmware of your hard disk. Virus infection can never destroy your
    disk physically.

To address your concern about a virus infected HDD, we suggest that you contact your
    Original Equipment Manufacturer of your hard disk. Inform them about the issue and the troubleshooting
    steps that you've performed. They can help you to install the latest firmware on your HDD and it may synchronize it on your device's motherboard. The link provided includes information about
    Original Equipment Manufacturers and how to find out an
    OEM
    ’s contact information.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

Darleen Pen, Apr 29, 2023
  4. Johan45 Win User

Is It possible for A virus to Destroy the bios

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 29, 2023
Thema:

Is It possible for A virus to Destroy the bios

1. Is It possible for A virus to Destroy the bios - Similar Threads - possible virus Destroy

2. Is It possible for A virus to Destroy the bios

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is It possible for A virus to Destroy the bios: hi msteam,Is it possible for a Virus To destroy th BIOS/UEFI.bst rgards,rafael mk. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-for-a-virus-to-destroy-the-bios/808fba57-ab7e-4b34-8ae1-e62f641e6e1d
  3. Is It possible for A virus to Destroy the bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is It possible for A virus to Destroy the bios: hi msteam,Is it possible for a Virus To destroy th BIOS/UEFI.bst rgards,rafael mk. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-for-a-virus-to-destroy-the-bios/808fba57-ab7e-4b34-8ae1-e62f641e6e1d
  4. Possible Virus!

Possible Virus!: Hello,My son has downloaded a MOD for a game something I told him not to do! and when he has turned on his PC today his account on the computer has been deleted and a new account has been created.All of his programs and settings have been removed and the computer won't even...
  5. possible virus

possible virus: Hello, today i downloaded something weird without knowing and deleted it but since then my computer is acting weird and slow, what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/possible-virus/b590afd9-225e-4de1-8526-b1b2ff808701
  6. possible virus

possible virus: so i was trying to download something and then my virus app says that it was a riskware.hackutility so i obviously removed it is it still in my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/possible-virus/4e4a1c6f-441d-4340-b355-fe262f84b37a
  7. A possible virus?

A possible virus?: Hello, I am having issues recently with my laptop. I am running windows defender as my security tool and my problem is - occasionally a .tmp file with random name appearsusually something with a few letters and numbers like gmd123.tmp in my temp folder. This file begins to...
  8. Possible Virus

Possible Virus: I was recently checking start up task within task manager and noticed a program called cmtray and was wondering what it could possibly be. After some researching I still could not find a answer some said it was malware and some said it was safe. Overall, I am very cautious...
  9. possible virus ?

possible virus ?: I have Comodo Firewall on a Dell Latitude laptop and after a scan it has a list of 30 Unrecognised files. I have been checking where the files reside on my computer using various sites on the internet to find where the files should be and so far all have been where they...
  10. Possible Virus?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible Virus?: I woke up this morning to an issue that I’ve not had before. Malwarebytes self downloaded an upgrade I clicked on it and this is what I got: One or more copies of data on this device maybe out of sync. No writes maybe performed until a data integrity scan is completed....