Windows 10: Is it possible for law enforcement to access my laptop when I I have facial recognition set?

Discus and support Is it possible for law enforcement to access my laptop when I I have facial recognition set? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible that law enforcement can access my laptop when I have facial recognition set up? And can they override my security settings? And implant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Catherine 1127, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Is it possible for law enforcement to access my laptop when I I have facial recognition set?

Is it possible that law enforcement can access my laptop when I have facial recognition set up? And can they override my security settings? And implant monitoring programs to invade my privacy? I have many errors in the security and am having a hard time accessing what they could have accessed?

:)

Catherine 1127, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Facial recognition: It’s time for action

Source: Facial recognition: It's time for action - Microsoft on the Issues

Brink, Jan 24, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Six principles to guide Microsoft’s facial recognition work

Source: Six principles to guide Microsoft's facial recognition work - Microsoft on the Issues

Brink, Jan 24, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Is it possible for law enforcement to access my laptop when I I have facial recognition set?

Facial recognition: It’s time for action

Source: Facial recognition: It's time for action - Microsoft on the Issues

Brink, Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

Is it possible for law enforcement to access my laptop when I I have facial recognition set?

1. Is it possible for law enforcement to access my laptop when I I have facial recognition set? - Similar Threads - possible law enforcement

2. i have in laptop camera but facial recognition didn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have in laptop camera but facial recognition didn't work: hello,i have in laptop camera but facial recognition windows hallo didn't work , say we couldn't find a camera with windows hello face. i did search online but i didnt find any results. thank yoy...
  3. i have in laptop camera but facial recognition didn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have in laptop camera but facial recognition didn't work: hello,i have in laptop camera but facial recognition windows hallo didn't work , say we couldn't find a camera with windows hello face. i did search online but i didnt find any results. thank yoy...
  4. Is it possible for law enforcement to access my laptop when I I have facial recognition set?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible for law enforcement to access my laptop when I I have facial recognition set?: Is it possible that law enforcement can access my laptop when I have facial recognition set up? And can they override my security settings? And implant monitoring programs to invade my privacy? I have many errors in the security and am having a hard time accessing what they...
  5. Is it possible for law enforcement to access my laptop when I I have facial recognition set?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is it possible for law enforcement to access my laptop when I I have facial recognition set?: Is it possible that law enforcement can access my laptop when I have facial recognition set up? And can they override my security settings? And implant monitoring programs to invade my privacy? I have many errors in the security and am having a hard time accessing what they...
  6. Can I have fingerprint recognition and facial recognition simultaneously active as sign-in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I have fingerprint recognition and facial recognition simultaneously active as sign-in...: I used to have fingerprint recognition on my laptop setup as a sign-in option. I then setup facial recognition as well. Now I can't sign-in using the fingerprint sensor. Is it possible to have both active? Sometimes one is more convenient than the other.I tried to go to...
  7. Can I have fingerprint recognition and facial recognition simultaneously active as sign-in...

Can I have fingerprint recognition and facial recognition simultaneously active as sign-in...: I used to have fingerprint recognition on my laptop setup as a sign-in option. I then setup facial recognition as well. Now I can't sign-in using the fingerprint sensor. Is it possible to have both active? Sometimes one is more convenient than the other.I tried to go to...
  8. Why can't I set up facial recognition?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why can't I set up facial recognition?: I changed my glasses and I wanted to change my photo for the facial recognition feature. When I go to the place to do this, I can't do it because the screen freezes at the 'sign in options'...all the other options work. My OS is win10 with an HP laptop. This feature worked...
  9. Facial Recognition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facial Recognition: Hi! Am I able to install facial recognition on my Samsung Galaxy book2? I have been trying to but the option does not show, only fingerprint and PIN. Thanks Cindy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition/0dbbf103-e0bf-448b-98d7-6bfa7cdf6c4e
  10. Facial recognition

Facial recognition: Industry received my new dell Inspiron 7000 series. When I turned it on it wanted to load the fast access application, so I let it. It then asked me to reboot, so I did that too. I didn't set up the fast access face recognition before I rebooted and now the fast access screen...