Windows 10: Is it possible for scammers to install Ultraviewer on a device and then hide it so it...

Discus and support Is it possible for scammers to install Ultraviewer on a device and then hide it so it... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Someone was scammed and while on the phone they had them install Ultraviewer on both their phone and their laptop. We went to uninstall it and cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Melanie_644, May 23, 2024.

1. Is it possible for scammers to install Ultraviewer on a device and then hide it so it...

Someone was scammed and while on the phone they had them install Ultraviewer on both their phone and their laptop. We went to uninstall it and cannot find the icon on the phone and it is not listed in the apps on the laptop. Is it possible for it to be hidden somehow? How can it be uninstalled when you can't find the app?

:)

Melanie_644, May 23, 2024
Thema:

Is it possible for scammers to install Ultraviewer on a device and then hide it so it...

1. Is it possible for scammers to install Ultraviewer on a device and then hide it so it... - Similar Threads - possible scammers install

2. Is it possible for scammers to install Ultraviewer on a device and then hide it so it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible for scammers to install Ultraviewer on a device and then hide it so it...: Someone was scammed and while on the phone they had them install Ultraviewer on both their phone and their laptop. We went to uninstall it and cannot find the icon on the phone and it is not listed in the apps on the laptop. Is it possible for it to be hidden somehow? How can...
  3. Is it possible for scammers to install Ultraviewer on a device and then hide it so it...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is it possible for scammers to install Ultraviewer on a device and then hide it so it...: Someone was scammed and while on the phone they had them install Ultraviewer on both their phone and their laptop. We went to uninstall it and cannot find the icon on the phone and it is not listed in the apps on the laptop. Is it possible for it to be hidden somehow? How can...
  4. Who is Ultraviewer?

Who is Ultraviewer?: Hi, when I was on my desktop earlier, the screen got several alerts from Microsoft saying to call a number which I did. A guy with an Indian accent by the name of Richard William and Microsoft Employee #9762 said that my computer, cell phone and home phone were being hacked...
  5. Scammers using UltraViewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scammers using UltraViewer: A few weeks ago I had a popup "alert" come up on my laptop with a voice saying my computer had just received a virus. It gave a phone number to Microsoft to call. Of course I was being scammed, but at that moment I didn't realize it. I called the number, and talked to a man...
  6. Scammers using UltraViewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scammers using UltraViewer: A few weeks ago I had a popup "alert" come up on my laptop with a voice saying my computer had just received a virus. It gave a phone number to Microsoft to call. Of course I was being scammed, but at that moment I didn't realize it. I called the number, and talked to a man...
  7. Scammers installed Ultraviewer which scanned my computer. What should I do?

Scammers installed Ultraviewer which scanned my computer. What should I do?: I had a call from a California phone number 213 766-4357 to my cell phone yesterday, January 8, 2021 at approximately 5:18 pm. I was informed by the caller, a male foreigner who spoke English, that he was calling from Apple Support and that my IP addressed was being used in...
  8. WILL MICROSOFT HIDE THE FOLDERS / FILES LIKE EVENT VIEWER SO THE SCAMMERS CAN'T "EASILY"...

WILL MICROSOFT HIDE THE FOLDERS / FILES LIKE EVENT VIEWER SO THE SCAMMERS CAN'T "EASILY"...: Hi, I was shown the "Event Viewer" (my laptop remotely controlled by a scammer because I thought that I was talking to Microsoft support on the phone). It was frightening. Warnings and errors (some "critical") seemingly everywhere on the list of events. I partially fell...
  9. a scammer hiding their phone number

a scammer hiding their phone number: I have a scammer hiding their phone number in my contact info in a bank diverting deposit code verifications. Anyone know how to find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-scammer-hiding-their-phone-number/6b554b57-5721-4438-8356-78f1d3833744"
  10. Possible scammers using Microsoft name

Possible scammers using Microsoft name: Does Microsoft have anything to do with a company or group calling themselves Premium Network Services or Network Technologies? They operate from somewhere in Asia and operate under the name Team Microsoft....