Windows 10: Is it possible on Windows to make an audio file itself corrupt?

Discus and support Is it possible on Windows to make an audio file itself corrupt? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I wanted to ask, for example, if you can damage an audio file on Windows itself so that you can no longer play the content? Kann man auf Windows eine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by frageloewe123, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Is it possible on Windows to make an audio file itself corrupt?

I wanted to ask, for example, if you can damage an audio file on Windows itself so that you can no longer play the content?

:)

frageloewe123, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 4, 2020
  3. The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

A. Using APO over Virtual Audio Cable
    • Install Virtual Audio Cable (VAC) (Link) and restart.
    • (Link)Right click FXConfigurator64.exe (for x64 system) or FXConfigurator32.exe (for x86 system) or FXConfigurator.ahk (AutoHotkey version) , Run as Admin!
    • Select VAC (e.g. Line 1 ) from playback drives, and select the preset you want. Make sure you have that preset drives before click load, then click 'Apply '. (a cmd window popup, wait until it finished. If it don't close automatically, close it manualy)

Is it possible on Windows to make an audio file itself corrupt? img1-png.png

• Download the correspond driver (Link), unzip and run setup.bat (with uninstall function) as Admin!
    • After finished install, click Restart Audio Services on FX Configurator.
    • Open sound property, select capture tab, double click VAC (e.g. Line 1). Tick the checkbox "Listen to this device" and select speakers
    • Set VAC as default device
    Spoiler: A-1. Extra Content: Using Equalizer APO and VIPER4Windows over VAC
    • Install Equalizer APO (Link) and VIPER4Windows (Link), don't run configurator.exe from both software.
    • Follow A. Step 2 and 3, but select VIPER4Windows. Select another VAC (e.g. Line 2) if you want the installed APO exist. (e.g. Line 1)
    • Run configurator.exe as Admin from Equalizer APO. Install it over the VAC (e.g. Line 2)
    • Follow A. Step 5 and 6. To link the exist VAC (e.g. Line 1), modify Line 1 VAC to listen to Line 2 VAC instead of speakers and Line 2 VAC listen to speakers.
    B. Uninstall APO over Virtual Audio Cable
    • Run FX Configurator as Admin, select Virtual Audio Cable that you want to remove APO over it
    • Clear all the fields (LFX, GFX, SFX, MFX, EFX, UI, Friendly Name)
    • Click Apply and Restart Audio Services
    • If you don't want the driver or the software, run setup.bat as Admin
    Current Status:
    FX Configurator Version: 1.0.0
    Driver installer available
    Dolby Atmos
    Dolby Audio
    Dolby Digital Plus
    Audio by Harman

Note:
    • Install Audio by Harman over VAC from playback device will not work, install it over VAC from capture device instead.
    • Sound Blaster X 720 require UpperFilters driver (mbfilt64.sys), it require a inf install file to make it work.
    • When install Dolby Atmos and Dolby Audio, click "Add external data to selected devices from selected preset" during A. Step 3
    • If the popup cmd windows run less than 1 second and exit in A Step 3 (no word showing), you need to run bat and cmd file with ConEmu, to do this:
    Spoiler
    • Install ConEmu (Link)
    • Find ConEmu64.exe or ConEmu.exe (e.g. C:\Program Files\ConEmu) , right click properties, click compatibility, tick run as admin checkbox
    • Save the follow code as default.reg file and run it
      Change the path if necessary
      For x64 system
      Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\batfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu64.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\"" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cmdfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu64.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\""[/quote] For x86 system
      Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\batfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\"" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cmdfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\""[/quote]

alanfox2000, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Màthair Win User

Is it possible on Windows to make an audio file itself corrupt?

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

B. Uninstall APO over Virtual Audio Cable
    • Run FX Configurator as Admin, select Virtual Audio Cable that you want to remove APO over it
    • Clear all the fields (LFX, GFX, SFX, MFX, EFX, UI, Friendly Name)
    • Click Apply and Restart Audio Services
    • If you don't want the driver or the software, run setup.bat as Admin
    Current Status:
    FX Configurator Version: 1.0.0
    Driver installer available
    Dolby Atmos
    Dolby Audio
    Dolby Digital Plus
    Audio by Harman

Note:
    • Install Audio by Harman over VAC from playback device will not work, install it over VAC from capture device instead.
    • Sound Blaster X 720 require UpperFilters driver (mbfilt64.sys), it require a inf install file to make it work.
    • When install Dolby Atmos and Dolby Audio, click "Add external data to selected devices from selected preset" during A. Step 3
    • If the popup cmd windows run less than 1 second and exit in A Step 3 (no word showing), you need to run bat and cmd file with ConEmu, to do this:
    Spoiler
    • Install ConEmu
    • Find ConEmu64.exe or ConEmu.exe, right click properties, click compatibility, tick run as admin checkbox
    • Save the follow code as default.reg file and run it
      Change the path if necessary
      For x64 system
      Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\batfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu64.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\"" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cmdfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu64.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\""[/quote] For x86 system
      Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\batfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\"" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cmdfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\""[/quote]
    Click to expand... Thanx @alanfox2000 , *Smile Is it possible on Windows to make an audio file itself corrupt? :)

Màthair, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible on Windows to make an audio file itself corrupt?

1. Is it possible on Windows to make an audio file itself corrupt? - Similar Threads - possible audio file

2. Possible Corrupted Windows??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible Corrupted Windows??: So I've had a ton of issues with Windows for awhile and I've had no luck solving anything, since there's so many issues I'm thinking it might be 1 big issue. I don't know much about OS troubleshooting or anything I'll try to provide a list of issues. Any help would be...
  3. Possible Corrupted Windows??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible Corrupted Windows??: So I've had a ton of issues with Windows for awhile and I've had no luck solving anything, since there's so many issues I'm thinking it might be 1 big issue. I don't know much about OS troubleshooting or anything I'll try to provide a list of issues. Any help would be...
  4. Possible Corrupted Windows??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Installation not possible because Files are corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installation not possible because Files are corrupted: Hello guys, I have a major Problem. First I had the insider Version of Windows 11 Beta Channel.Saturday I wanted to make an update on Windows overnight so I left my Pc and went sleeping.Sunday morning I came back and had the BIOS message "Insert bootable media".I went in my...
  6. Windows Installation not possible because Files are corrupted

Windows Installation not possible because Files are corrupted: Hello guys, I have a major Problem. First I had the insider Version of Windows 11 Beta Channel.Saturday I wanted to make an update on Windows overnight so I left my Pc and went sleeping.Sunday morning I came back and had the BIOS message "Insert bootable media".I went in my...
  7. Possibly corrupt files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possibly corrupt files: I recently tried to run an Adobe application on my Win 11 machine. I have a full version of Win 11. The app would not open so I contacted tech support and after an hour+ of troubleshooting they determined that the problem is that my system has 2 corrupt files: msvcr100.dll...
  8. Possibly corrupt files

Possibly corrupt files: I recently tried to run an Adobe application on my Win 11 machine. I have a full version of Win 11. The app would not open so I contacted tech support and after an hour+ of troubleshooting they determined that the problem is that my system has 2 corrupt files: msvcr100.dll...
  9. is it possible for a .HTML file to execute itself?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is it possible for a .HTML file to execute itself?: I was downloading a mod for a game and upon clicking download I clicked on the wrong link (yeah silly me), it downloaded some sort of .HTML file but Windows Defender instantly removed it. Is there a possible chance I just got infected? submitted by /u/Lauty_6 [link]...
  10. Possible microsoft account corrupting itself at store login ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Possible microsoft account corrupting itself at store login ?: Hello, My problem is i think i have a buged micro. acc. I already changed 4 time my password. But my account will be corrupted few days to two weeks later. Corrupted is what i call: Not possible to login with my Known password. Password or email is invalid. Off...