Windows 10: Is it possible to add a clock or current time to my screensavers?

Discus and support Is it possible to add a clock or current time to my screensavers? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Tech Gurus, Is it possible to add a clock or current time to my screensavers? Any chance that there is an app that would do it? Thanks in advance.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LarryRink, Aug 11, 2019.

1. LarryRink Win User

Is it possible to add a clock or current time to my screensavers?

Tech Gurus,

Is it possible to add a clock or current time to my screensavers? Any chance that there is an app that would do it?

Thanks in advance.

:)

LarryRink, Aug 11, 2019
  2. N113 Win User

Clock screensaver for nokia 113

Thanks for your reply!

Do I understand right that you suggest to place a picture of clock on the screen? It won't help, I want to be able to see current time on my phone. Maybe exists a possibility to prevent the work of the built in screensaver (which makes the screen black)?

3. LarryRink Win User
    Screensavers

Is it possible to add a clock or current time to my screensavers? Is there an app that would do this for me?

Thanks!

LarryRink, Sep 28, 2019
  4. dljitx Win User

Nokia 5800 Clock Screensaver

Hi, I am just wondering if it is possible to have a clock screensaver on my Nokia 5800 - such as CClock or something like that - I used to ahve it on my S60 V3 N95 8GB, but can't seem to see anywhere on the Nok 5800 where it lets you use a screensaver such
    as C Clock. I am currently on Firmware V.11.0.009 which is the most up to date firm ware available to me in Ireland?

Thanks in advance

dljitx, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Is it possible to add a clock or current time to my screensavers? - Similar Threads - possible add clock

2. Clock Time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock Time: My clock shows the wrong time. It is not syncing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-time/316cdda5-83a8-467f-b931-cfff8c524123
  3. Is it possible to make a screensaver a wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to make a screensaver a wallpaper?: I want to make a screensaver a wallpaper, but it doesnt work. I have done [screensaver].scr /p65552 in CMD, but it doesnt work with screensavers that arent provided with windows 10, ive tried looking for tutorials on youtube / google but i dont find anything that works....
  4. Screensaver time not saving

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screensaver time not saving: I have a windows 10 computer and I have a problem with my screen saver. Whenever I try to change the time, it just goes back to the original time of one minute which is incredibly annoying. I tried turning the screensaver off but after a minute it just takes me to the lock...
  5. Want to add a short phrase to my screensaver

Want to add a short phrase to my screensaver: Why was this disabled, I have important Key Performance Indicators I want to highlight on the whole organisation's screenlock, standing screen or screensaver. Is there a way to get it to work?...
  6. Is it possible to re-enable screensavers

Is it possible to re-enable screensavers: I'm using a monitor that is, based on the sticker, works with Windows Vista. As such, I'm afraid that, with the loss of the screensavers on the recent Windows 10 update, an image may burn into the screen if staying there for a long period of time. I can set Windows up to turn...
  7. digital clock screensaver

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    digital clock screensaver: In Windows XP I had a screensaver digital clock. However, it does not work for Widows10. Does anyone know of a safe digital clock screensaver for Windows10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-clock-screensaver/4aa28aed-d3fe-430a-b0da-00b8aef2e675"
  8. clock time

clock time: My Asus windows 10 tablet will not keep time .I have to reset the time every time I boot up! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-time/cd5b8dd3-0543-4c4c-99db-e4aad8f1027e
  9. time clock ..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    time clock ..: the time on my pc is always wrong .. so I go to settings make sure zone is correct for uk . then change time settings set to correct time ok .. wen I click set to auto it goes to wrong time again .....
  10. How To Add Photos to Screensaver

How To Add Photos to Screensaver: I would like to be able to use some of my photos as a screensaver. I am unable to figure out how to do that. A reply to a post raising a question similar to mine reads: "When I right-click the Desktop and choose Personalize I get a panel with Lock Screen on the left...