Windows 10: Is it possible to add applications to Notification Center?

Discus and support Is it possible to add applications to Notification Center? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Postbox as an email application, and I would like to know if there's a way to have it register alerts in Windows 10's Notification Center?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by robertwnielsen, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Is it possible to add applications to Notification Center?

I have Postbox as an email application, and I would like to know if there's a way to have it register alerts in Windows 10's Notification Center? (Other applications I have installed will give alerts in the Notification Center, but I cannot figure out if there's a way to add Postbox).

:)

robertwnielsen, Nov 6, 2015

2. Is it possible to add afterwards an alarm to meeting in 5230

when in calender go to date select options and then settings i think you can add alarm here

techbuzzireland, Nov 6, 2015
  3. Pietroh Win User
    Is it possible to add afterwards an alarm to meeting in 5230

Often I get an idea to attach an alarm to a earlier made meeting in my calendar. How to do it?

Pietroh, Nov 6, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

Is it possible to add applications to Notification Center?

Softonic says it's based on Thunderbird, does Thunderbird have the desired feature? But then the version date on Softonic's page is 22/01/13. Postbox - Download

This is the Support page:
    Postbox Support

Berton, Nov 6, 2015
  5. I don't know if Thunderbird has the desired feature, or not. Do applications like Thunderbird (or Postbox) have to have certain features in order to interact with the Notification Center?

robertwnielsen, Nov 6, 2015
  6. Berton Win User
    All the programs I've seen that have icons in the Notification Area have put them there during install so I'd say Yes, it is part of their installation routine.

Berton, Nov 6, 2015
  7. Well, there's a program called Ultimate Windows Tweaker, from the site The Windows Club, that doesn't even have an installation routine--you just run it, and it works, and yet it interacts with the Notification Center.

robertwnielsen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Is it possible to add applications to Notification Center?

1. Is it possible to add applications to Notification Center? - Similar Threads - possible add applications

2. How to add Applications to windows 11 notification center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add Applications to windows 11 notification center: Hello,I have an issue with Microsoft Teams, it is not listed under the notification center . I have tired to reinstall the application twice one version downloaded from site other form the store both showed the same issue.Is their a way to add an application to the...
  3. How to add Applications to windows 11 notification center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add Applications to windows 11 notification center: Hello,I have an issue with Microsoft Teams, it is not listed under the notification center . I have tired to reinstall the application twice one version downloaded from site other form the store both showed the same issue.Is their a way to add an application to the...
  4. Notifications Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications Center: Can someone help me? Because whenever I swipe my touchpad the notification center keeps popping out. Even I disable it, it keeps popping out whenever I swipe my touchpad. It annoys me because I keep accidentally swiping it and then it keeps popping out. Please help me....
  5. notification center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notification center: there is no notifcation center. when i press windows N it only shows the date and time please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-center/6a88f5f0-c29e-413d-abc6-2b9b25ac2130
  6. notification center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notification center: there is no notifcation center. when i press windows N it only shows the date and time please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-center/6a88f5f0-c29e-413d-abc6-2b9b25ac2130
  7. Is it possible to add Volume Control to Windows Action Center?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to add Volume Control to Windows Action Center?: I have a Lenovo Flex 5 2-in-1 and its a pain to adjust volume without dedicated buttons when in tablet mode. Is there a workaround? submitted by /u/NotWorthMyTimeLoL [link] [comments]...
  8. Add Applications To Notifications And Actions Settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Applications To Notifications And Actions Settings.: Hi, Recently i had a problem with my windows 10 home and i had to reset it. However, under System>Notificactions and Actions, many apps don't appear in this list. The attached image shows the applications I have in the list. How can i add more apps to this list? For...
  9. Notification Center

Notification Center: Hello, today i switched off my DiscordPTB app on no notification for trying some assets cause i don't know why even i got everything my discord dont send me notification. By the way when i switched on OFF i can't put on ON cause u can see on the screen is unselectable...can...
  10. any way to add custom notifications to the notification action center

any way to add custom notifications to the notification action center: Is there any way to add custom notifications to the notification action center? i'd like to have mIRC notifications there, and i'd like to have the weather sitting there. It looks so empty not having anything there. This looks so good why is this not implanted :/? [img]...