Windows 10: Is it possible to add Volume Control to Windows Action Center?

Discus and support Is it possible to add Volume Control to Windows Action Center? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Flex 5 2-in-1 and its a pain to adjust volume without dedicated buttons when in tablet mode. Is there a workaround? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NotWorthMyTimeLoL, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Is it possible to add Volume Control to Windows Action Center?

I have a Lenovo Flex 5 2-in-1 and its a pain to adjust volume without dedicated buttons when in tablet mode. Is there a workaround?

submitted by /u/NotWorthMyTimeLoL
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NotWorthMyTimeLoL, Jun 2, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

Unfortunately that doesn't disable Action Center, all it does it cause Acution Center to bitch about the Security Center service not running.

Action Center seems to be a different beast from Security Center...

And telling it to not display any messages gets it out of the way, the same way disabling the icon in the suggestions above does, but Action Center is still enabled and running.

newtekie1, Jun 2, 2020
  3. 7thSense Win User
    Volume control in notification and action of Windows Phone

Clutter the action center with volume controls sounds a bit like confusing the UI.

If this is important to you though, add a suggestion over at the official user voice site:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/

7thSense, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Isha Soni Win User

Is it possible to add Volume Control to Windows Action Center?

Action Center Mail

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Step 1: Check for the latest driver update through Windows Updates.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select
      Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    Step 2:

Change notifications in action center

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to add Volume Control to Windows Action Center?

1. Is it possible to add Volume Control to Windows Action Center? - Similar Threads - possible add Volume

2. Add a volume mixer to action center in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add a volume mixer to action center in Windows 11: How is the idea of adding a volume mixer here in Windows 11 action center like it used to be in Windows 10....instead of opening the settings and adjusting from there....
  3. Add a volume mixer to action center in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a volume mixer to action center in Windows 11: How is the idea of adding a volume mixer here in Windows 11 action center like it used to be in Windows 10....instead of opening the settings and adjusting from there....
  4. Is it possible to keep the Action Center Open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to keep the Action Center Open: Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to keep the Action Center permanently open. I work at a job where a lot of notifications come through my computer. It would be more convenient for me to have the panel permanently open....
  5. Is it possible to change the position of the action center icon?

Is it possible to change the position of the action center icon?: I would like to change the position of the clock and action center on the system tray (like win 10 does with anniversary update), other system tray icons like power and wifi are changeable but the clock and action center isn't. Is this possible? 58223
  6. Is it possible to adjust the vertical length of Action Center?

Is it possible to adjust the vertical length of Action Center?: Is it possible to adjust the vertical length of Action Center? It's hard to reach the 'Clear all' option in a large screen, I hope it can be adjusted to half of the screen. 17026
  7. Is it possible to add applications to Notification Center?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to add applications to Notification Center?: I have Postbox as an email application, and I would like to know if there's a way to have it register alerts in Windows 10's Notification Center? (Other applications I have installed will give alerts in the Notification Center, but I cannot figure out if there's a way to add...
  8. Windows 10 doesn't open the volume controller, action center or home.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 doesn't open the volume controller, action center or home.: Hi, I recently upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1, and I noticed that when I clicked the volume button on the lower right hand corner to change the volume, it would take 2-5 clicks and about 5 seconds for it to open. Then to day for some reason it decided it was not going to...
  9. Add or Remove Quick Actions in Action Center in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Quick Actions in Action Center in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Quick Actions in Action Center in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Quick Actions in Action Center in Windows 10 The Action Center in Windows 10 collects and shows toast notifications and alerts from traditional Windows applications and system...
  10. Action Center Quick Actions - Add or Remove in Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Action Center Quick Actions - Add or Remove in Windows 10 Mobile: How to: Action Center Quick Actions - Add or Remove in Windows 10 Mobile How to Add or Remove Action Center Quick Actions on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Windows 10 Mobile puts important notifications from your apps just a swipe away in action center,...