Windows 10: Is it possible to allocate/allow Windows Subsystem for Android to use more than 4GB Maximum...

Discus and support Is it possible to allocate/allow Windows Subsystem for Android to use more than 4GB Maximum... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My system has 32GB of memory and the app I use crashes after 4GB has been used causing me to manually kill the process tree in Task Manager, if I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BillieJackFu, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Is it possible to allocate/allow Windows Subsystem for Android to use more than 4GB Maximum...

My system has 32GB of memory and the app I use crashes after 4GB has been used causing me to manually kill the process tree in Task Manager, if I could increase the maximum to 8GB or even 16GB I would still have enough headroom to use the rest of my PC.

:)

BillieJackFu, Jun 25, 2022

2. Windows Subsystem Linux

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue you're experiencing with using
    Windows Subsystem for Linux
    . Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you developing a program, an app, or a software for Linux?
    • Is your Window 10 PC connected to a domain?
    • Are you managing a Windows Server PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you tell us the Version and OS build of your Windows 10 device? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type About your PC, and then press
      Enter.

We need the following information in order to determine if we need to refer your concern to the
    TechNet forums or the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) forums.

For now, we suggest reviewing these support articles to find out if there's an issue with the installation of
    Windows Subsystem for Linux:

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Jun 25, 2022
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Subsystem ID mismatch

Run atiwinflash from the DOS prompt in Windows. Follow the steps listed in the HD6950 mod article for DOS flashing.

cadaveca, Jun 25, 2022
  4. prashii Win User

Is it possible to allocate/allow Windows Subsystem for Android to use more than 4GB Maximum...

Windows shows 8GB RAM installed but 4GB RAM is usable

Hi There,

I've just upgraded my pc from 4GB RAM to 8GB RAM. Windows seems to have detected this upgrade but why does it show as only 4GB RAM available. The following is what I have tried so far with no luck:

• I have tried the msconfig method on ensuring maximum memory is not checked.
    • physically removed the new RAM and reinstalled it
    Any thoughts/suggestions on how i can resolve this matter?

Thanks

prashii, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

Is it possible to allocate/allow Windows Subsystem for Android to use more than 4GB Maximum...

1. Is it possible to allocate/allow Windows Subsystem for Android to use more than 4GB Maximum... - Similar Threads - possible allocate allow

2. Windows Subsystem for Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Subsystem for Android: Hallo, I'm now playing android games on my laptop that have touchscreen in it. But I'm very distracted by refresh button on right-bottom corner of my screen that can be accidently pressed when I'm playing : How i can disabled that button? please :''This is screenshot for...
  3. Subsystem for Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subsystem for Android: after some time of using android, the computer starts blinking the monitor and freezes after a couple of seconds, I launch the task manager and see that my ram memory is clogged and I have to destroy the Subsystem for Android process...
  4. Subsystem for Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Subsystem for Android: after some time of using android, the computer starts blinking the monitor and freezes after a couple of seconds, I launch the task manager and see that my ram memory is clogged and I have to destroy the Subsystem for Android process...
  5. Is it possible to allocate/allow Windows Subsystem for Android to use more than 4GB Maximum...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to allocate/allow Windows Subsystem for Android to use more than 4GB Maximum...: My system has 32GB of memory and the app I use crashes after 4GB has been used causing me to manually kill the process tree in Task Manager, if I could increase the maximum to 8GB or even 16GB I would still have enough headroom to use the rest of my PC....
  6. Windows Subsystem for Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Subsystem for Android: I wanted to know in detail how to use Windows Subsystem for Android [WSA], for example how to install Amazon app store,how to intall Android apps and how to update them without any third party software if you have any video you may share the same. ThanksHope you will help me...
  7. Use Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11: Windows Subsystem for Android aka WSA allows your device to run Android apps natively in Windows 11. This article explains how to set up WSA in Windows 11 to Run Android Apps. WSA runs as a virtual machine using Hyper-V and is based on AOSP version 11. The feature is only...
  8. Use Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11: Windows Subsystem for Android aka WSA allows your device to run Android apps natively in Windows 11. This article explains how to set up WSA in Windows 11 to Run Android Apps. WSA runs as a virtual machine using Hyper-V and is based on AOSP version 11. The feature is only...
  9. Is it possible to cast my Android Screen to Win10 more than 30fps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to cast my Android Screen to Win10 more than 30fps?: When using Windows 10 feature "Cast to this device" my Android screen is being displayed, but only 30fps. Is it possible to make it 60? submitted by /u/furyque [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 uses more than 1GB out of 4GB pls help

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 uses more than 1GB out of 4GB pls help: I only have 4GB of ram and I want to use less memory but i can't. pls help! 48792

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows subsystem for android 4gb ram

2. how to dedicate more ram to windows subsystem for android