Windows 10: is it possible to always boot to the menu

Discus and support is it possible to always boot to the menu in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've a ThinkPad t420i with x2 ssd slipped in product page links Lenovo cnet ssd1 win10 ssd2 Ubuntu so what I want to know if it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MSakuEX, Oct 30, 2016.

1. MSakuEX Win User

is it possible to always boot to the menu

I've a ThinkPad t420i with x2 ssd slipped in

product page links

Lenovo
    cnet

ssd1 win10
    ssd2 Ubuntu

so what I want to know if it's possible to somehow configure/set my laptop to always boot to the menu where I can specify which ssd to into when I boot my laptop

If it's possible.. How?

:)

MSakuEX, Oct 30, 2016
  2. petrib Win User

Nokia Browser - Is it possible to set it to always ...

And... it is the web site developer(s) that make the decision (usually based on the HTTP_USER-AGENT header string that every browser always send for every HTTP request) which pages to redirect mobile phones to (instead of letting the phone user choose).

petrib, Oct 30, 2016
  3. Nokia Browser - Is it possible to set it to always ...

display the full HTML page instead of those mobile enabled pages?

fring---01, Oct 30, 2016
  4. Samuria Win User

Samuria, Oct 30, 2016
  5. AddRAM Win User
    Better yet, just set a default OS in the Bios, then use the one time boot menu to boot into the other OS when you want to, hopefully you installed each OS while the other drive was unplugged.

But you can try EasyBCD - NeoSmart Technologies

AddRAM, Oct 30, 2016
  6. Does EasyBCD support Windows 10?

Last time I tried it, it did not.

cottonball, Nov 3, 2016
  7. NavyLCDR New Member
    It does now.

NavyLCDR, Nov 3, 2016
  8. Winuser Win User

I have been using EasyBCD to dual boot Windows 10 since the first Insider Build and never had any problems.

Winuser, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. is it possible to always boot to the menu - Similar Threads - possible always boot

2. Is it possible to always run cmd as administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to always run cmd as administrator?: In 99% of cases, I need to run CMD as an administrator. But I have to search for it and then click on the option to Run as administrator. When I click directly on the name or simply press ENTER, it won't start as administrator. Is it possible to set cmd not to be run other...
  3. Is it possible to always run cmd as administrator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to always run cmd as administrator?: In 99% of cases, I need to run CMD as an administrator. But I have to search for it and then click on the option to Run as administrator. When I click directly on the name or simply press ENTER, it won't start as administrator. Is it possible to set cmd not to be run other...
  4. Start Menu always on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu always on: How do I get the traditional Start Menu back instead of what is constantly on the left side of my screen? Screen shot attached. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-always-on/3d959d7e-b263-4e77-ba2c-9fa727fc1030
  5. Possible fix for computer always crashing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible fix for computer always crashing?: Ive had my computer for several years and its always randomly decided to freeze up at any point. The screen locks up, the sound stops and I have to turn on and off the power to get back into it. It does it at any point. Its most common while playing games but also happens...
  6. Is it possible to reboot Windows 10 without having to go to the boot menu?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to reboot Windows 10 without having to go to the boot menu?: Hello. So I wanted to ask if it is possible to reinstall Windows 10 by simply downloading a Windows 10 installation and reinstalling it directly under Windows 10, without the need of a USB stick and without the BIOS installation to boot to disk. Because unfortunately for...
  7. White context menu? Possible?

in Windows 10 Customization
    White context menu? Possible?: Take a look at this clean white context menu: [img] How this is possible? Can i switch to it from my gray? [img] Does that possible? 64433
  8. Mobile hotspot possible to set to 'always on'?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile hotspot possible to set to 'always on'?: Hi all I am currently using my Surface 3 to extend my WiFi (from my main router) coverage to my older devices which don't quite have a strong enough signal to connect to my main router. This is working great, however it is getting a bit annoying to constantly having to...
  9. Smallest Start menu possible

in Windows 10 Support
    Smallest Start menu possible: What is the smallest size possible for the Windows 10 Start menu? I could only resize it to a certain extent, then it would not get any smaller. [img] 15464
  10. Tripple booting is this possible?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tripple booting is this possible?: Tripple booting is this possible? Separate partitions no GPT partitions. I know how to do partitions Windows 7 32 bit Windows 10 Technical preview 32 bit Lubuntu 64 bit without UEFI (I deleted the UEFI install folder) Linux Swap partition 2709